It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News - Shep Smith - Attacks Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Story Here

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith went to town on conspiracies ... all the while discussing the white-power nut that went on a shooting spree at the Holocaust Museum. Obviously trying to tie in those who believe in conspiracies with the White-Power nutjob.

Guilt by forced association in the MSM. :shk:

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, host of the top-rated evening cable newscast, believes Americans challenging the eligibility of Barack Obama to hold the office of president are "crazies," saying "there is no truth whatsoever" to the suggestion Obama is not a "natural born citizen."

And how exactly would Shepard Smith know? Is he the only one in the country that Obama has allowed to see his real birth certificate allegedly locked up in Hawaii? Did Shepard Smith manage to get past the teams of lawyers Obama has working to keep his birth certificate under wraps?

"There are these crazies out there who want to pretend [Obama's] not a citizen of the United States, who want to pretend that his religion is something they see as in some way troublesome to them and all of us. And there is a group perpetuating this thought, and there is a culture to which you can attach yourself very easily through the Internet. ... We know it's absolutely – there is no truth whatsoever – zero – to any of those ideas, yet they live within the computer and they fester in people's minds."

Beirich agreed completely with Smith's remarks, as she responded:

"You're hitting the nail on the head about these kinds of crazed conspiracies whether they're about the president, or we're hearing things like FEMA setting up camps to round up Americans and put them in. I'm getting bad sort of deja-vu from the 1990s when anti-government militias were on the rise, when Tim McVeigh committed that [bombing] in Oklahoma City and I really am hoping that we're not going through a repeat of that."

This really got me - "want to pretend that his religion is something they see as in some way troublesome to them and all of us".

Hey Shepard .... get a clue ... Black Liberation Theology is anti-white and anti-Jew.
It most definately IS TROUBLESOME.

Thread discussion here . It isn't a nice little Christian Church talking about love of God. It talks hate.

Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill gods who do not belong to the black community

... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love.

From James Cones book on Black Liberation Theology.
(which is what Obama's Chicago cult is based on)

Immediate edit to fix link

[edit on 6/12/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe he is just trying to put himself on the other side of Glenn Beck and show that Fox has more than just a conservative point of view? Shep isn't always quite on board when Fox is politicizing it's power, they have such a large base of viewers and if I'm not mistaken Beck took over Smith's time slot on the cable news channel and is also acting as kind of a counter weight to what some would call Beck's extreme views so the company ($because this is definitely is a business$) can continue touting how it is fair and balanced?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He like that clown beck is trying to stereotype us altogether in one, when that is bull.

What more to be said, there are truths and lies. What does it have to do with us what someone did in america, most of us are not in america, whats our lifes got to do with you.

America have alot of people who think they should be ordering people how to think when alot aren't even in there country.

Not much more to be said, other than both beck and this geezer are just a waste of space, beck being the biggest waste of space on tv and tahts saying something for your country.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What I find unsettling is that when the MSM tries to lump everyone in with the nutjob who shot up the Holocaust Museum. Understanding that the NWO wants to take over isn't even close to believing what the White-Power people think.

Pretty shameful, Shep. :shk:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We have A fox News channel in the UK, and i just cannot watch it, litsening to those Idiots babble on not letting anyone get a word in.

They are complete morons who you wouldnt trust with any other job.

They also have this attitude like they think they are really special or something. and a really dumb smile. god i hate them...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
They are complete morons

Untrustworthy morons. Yep. That about describes all the entire MSM.

I used to like to watch Chris Matthews. Then he got obnoxious.
I used to like to watch Dan Abrams. Where'd he go?
I used to like to watch Shepard Smith. Now I know better.

I'm numb with disapointment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think is safe to say openly amongst the worlds population:

"If you work at Fox you are a JOKE."

...and I think even the people asleep are starting to see Fox as a very puerile, juvenile, uneducated, uninspiring, unintelligent, childish, deceptive piece of crap that it is. Fox is dying - no one cares

You can apply this to most MSM too.

wZn

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some people are so Full of Themselves that they forget about the world

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Some people are so Full of Themselves that they forget about the world

Media attention makes it even worse, it shows so clear every little thing of which they are capable of denying

[edit on 6/12/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?

new topics

top topics

join