It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child's Nightmares and Memories Prove Reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is quite interesting, ive always believed in reincarnation myself, but this kinda tops it off.. Truely an amazing story..

It is being called the most documented case of reincarnation ever. A little boy is able to recall over 50 memories from someone else's life. A World War II Pilot's family believes it is their reincarnated brother based on the child's memories. The boy's story is so compelling, it has been published in a new book called "Soul Survivor." Fox 8's Suzanne Stratford spoke exclusively to the child and his family.

www.fox8.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ive heard of this case before. Pretty amazing stuff. He remembered his co-pilots names, details about the plane, where he was stationed etc. There is just no rhyme or reason how a kid can recall intricate details of someone elses life. The parents had no idea at first and thought it was just incessant ramblings but when they found the historical backing for the child's claims...they were dumbfounded.

Great story that proves these bodies are just vessels.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Yes my friend, i call them biological earth suits.. Hope this dosent sound to weird, but sometimes i find myself looking forward to death, cause i believe in my heart that all this life is, is another chapter in a trillion paged book.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A co-worker of mine sent me this a month or two ago, related but not the same kid.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Yes, It is such a relief when you realize this. Whether the realization comes from a NDE, OBE, or a news report, life isn't as serious any more. I've recently looked into past life regression hypnosis as I would love to know what other vessels I have occupied. Truly life changing and fascinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm a believer in Reincarnation.

One thing that makes it tough are more than a few people who insist they were Cleopatra or some other person famous in history.

Somewhat commonly done and it casts doubt on the subject.

One of the best books I've read on this is "The search for the girl with the blue eyes.."

Still available on Amazon.
Go here: www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244822615&sr=1-1

One of the things that makes it so believable is that she describes old houses from an earlier era, early 1800's if I remember right.
The houses were located on a military base.
An area she had no access to.

She knew the floor plans and could draw maps of the neighborhood.
Information that was not available in records or libraries and still isn't.

An intriguing book.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Desert Dawg]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aberinkula

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

[edit on 12-6-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight

Yes, It is such a relief when you realize this. Whether the realization comes from a NDE, OBE, or a news report, life isn't as serious any more. I've recently looked into past life regression hypnosis as I would love to know what other vessels I have occupied. Truly life changing and fascinating stuff.

Tell me more about this past life regression hypnosis, how do you do it? does somebody have to hypnotise you

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
From the time I can remember (very early childhood), I suffered from re-occuring dreams, strange memories and unusual affinities. I would even tell my family stories about places I'd been 'before'. Family members have witnessed me speaking languages I do not know while I sleep. I don't have what I would call real memories, only the definite knowing of this not being my only journey. Very peculiar indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jackieps1975

Ive always had a fasination with medievil times, since i was very young i used to love castles, sieges and all that kinda stuff, still am to this day.. I went to see a very good psycic one time and she told me in my past life i was killed by an arrow in battle, scailing a wooden ladder over a fort wall..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wait, FOX News covered this? Doesn't this go against their WASP Christian, everyone-else-is-aterrorist-if-not-American beliefs?

They believe that when you die you go to heaven/hell for eternity, not reincarnated as someone else. Why are they even considering this as news?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

It was a local fox station, they're not really affiliated with the main news entity.

Interesting thread op.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I have not heard of this before, it's definetly a story to remember.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I've heard from a few people and also read on a recent thread about regression hypnosis. There are people who specialize in unlocking past memories for people who were abused and such, and its possible to go beyond your current life. Like your fascination with midevil times I have always had a pulling to colonial American times. I saw the movie The Patriot with Mel Gibson and i got a really weird feeling of belonging in those times. It would be very interesting to see what I would come up with with access to my subconscious mind while under hypnosis.

new topics

top topics

join