It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr D Rockefeller....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here's what the Trilateral Commission has to say about David Rockefeller:

David Rockefeler is founder, honorary chairman, and lifetime trustee of the Trilateral Commission. Mr. Rockefeller serves as honorary chairman of the Americas Society, the Council on Foreign Relations and Rockefeller University. He is also former chairman of the Rockefeller University Council, and chairman emeritus of the Museum of Modern Art in New York City. A graduate of Harvard College and the University of Chicago (Ph.D.), Mr. Rockefeller served as an officer of the Chase Manhattan Bank from 1946 to 1981. He was chairman and chief executive officer from 1969 until 1980, and continued as chairman until his retirement in 1981. He served as chairman of the bank's international advisory committee from 1981 to 1999 and remained a member of the international council of J.P. Morgan Chase until 2005. Mr. Rockefeller has also been involved in numerous other business, cultural and educational organizations. His publications include Unused Resources and Economic Waste (1940), Creative Management in Banking (1964), and Memoirs (2002).

From Henry Kissinger’s 25th tribute to David Rockefeller on the occasion of the U.S. Group’s 25th Anniversary Evening, December 1, 1998: “David’s function in our society is to recognize great tasks, to overcome the obstacles, to help find and inspire the people to carry them out, and to do it with remarkable delicacy....”

And from the same website:

Contact Us
The North American Group

North American Chairman: Joseph S. Nye, Jr.
North American Deputy Chairmen: Allan E. Gotlieb, Lorenzo Zambrano
North American Director: Michael J. O’Neil

secretariat address: is 1156 Fifteenth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005
telephone: 202-467-5410
telefax: 202-467-5415
email: [email protected]

So what the heck, it's time to attempt to get the truth from the horses mouth.

I'm going to write a letter to David Rockefeller and see if he can tell us what is really going on.

Dear Mr Rockefeller,

I am sure you are aware of the growing belief held internationally by an increasingly large number of people in the entity called the NWO.

Several organistions that you are involved in, such as the Trilateral commission and the Bilderberg Group are supposedly being used as vehicles to precipitate a one world government.

There is much rumour, myth and conjecture regarding your true goals, those of the NWO (if such a thing does exist) and a ruling elite who feel that the general population of this planet need not be made aware of what is happening to them. And in fact, the truth of this matter is being deliberately hidden from us and we are continually being misled and lied to.

I realise Mr Rockefeller that you don't feel that we, the people, are entitled to the truth, and are insignificant. But I ask you as a fellow resident of Planet Earth to take this oportunity to share with us the truth about these organisations.

Yours Faithfully (My name)

So that's what I have at the moment, I'm open to adding or removing anything you think is really necessary.

One question though, do you think it's unsafe to send it for any reason?

Would it be better to mail or email the letter?

Should I use my real name?

What do you think?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Good luck to ya kiwifoot! Go for it my man!

Do you expect that:

a) He will even answer you personally.
b) That he would say "okay mr kiwifoot, you got me, I'd better come clean"?

Noble gesture though!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Hah I thought more along the lines of a NWO death squad taking me out lol!

But I may get a response from them! You never know!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let's make this a great letter and then start a collection to run it as a full page ad in the New York Times! Who's with me?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
Let's make this a great letter and then start a collection to run it as a full page ad in the New York Times! Who's with me?

Hehe they'd never let us!

NYT has to be part of the very same NWO!

It costs a fortune to do it too.

But I like the idea of a collaboration.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't know - As hard up as they are for cash?

Ok, half page ad, see I can compromise!!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Have fun being ignored.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
good idea
on second thoughts have you had your front door GPS marker done yet?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
I realise Mr Rockefeller that you don't feel that we, the people, are entitled to the truth, and are insignificant. [edit on 12-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

You may want to think twice about telling someone how they feel rather than asking... especially when you have a genuine interest in their potential response (which you'll never get unfortunately).

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I would add to the letter that

"although you feel special , and superior , you are just another human being ,
realize that you are also being lied to and ultimately , will have the same (or even worse) fate as the rest of humanity.You are simply being a mediator in this transfer of power that is currently going on.Wake up!"

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76

I realise Mr Rockefeller that you don't feel that we, the people, are entitled to the truth, and are insignificant. [edit on 12-6-2009 by kiwifoot]

You may want to think twice about telling someone how they feel rather than asking... especially when you have a genuine interest in their potential response (which you'll never get unfortunately).

Cheers!

Tou are definitely right about the first part, and probably right about the second part, but I'm going to try, should I email or writr a letter?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Tou are definitely right about the first part, and probably right about the second part, but I'm going to try, should I email or writr a letter?

Do both. And request an acknowledgement that the letter has been received...that way you are likely to find out the name of one of his admin staff (or if you are really lucky his PA). When you have a name, you can call the switchboard and ask for that person, (be really, really polite at all times) and keep enquiring as to why you haven't had a response yet. They will keep fobbing you off, they will work on the assumption that you will eventually get bored...don't, persist, you will wear them down eventually, but the trick is to have a named person to ask for.

new topics

top topics

join