It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulford says Illuminati have given up plans for NWO/genocide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Might as well post the vids inline.

If any of this is true, this could be a huge deal. A lot of big news coming out of China and Japan these days!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am unsure about this footage... I want to believe in Fulford, but I am leery.

I would love to offer my book to Fulford in the hope that it might give ideas for what he is claiming he is after. If he is truly interested in solving the issues he claims he is...he would at least consider the ideas in my book.

And no... I am not promoting the book itself - it's free, after all. But I am promoting the ideas themselves.

[edit on 6/13/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Smacks to me of a journalist just trying to make a buck.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

Hahahahaha! Fulford may be a journalist, but a well respected one...and his family is BIG time wealthy.

Somehow I don't think the bucks are the motivation.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Hahahahaha! Fulford may be a journalist, but a well respected one...and his family is BIG time wealthy.

Never heard of him, to be honest. Nevertheless, I still think the veracity of this video is somewhat suspect. It seemingly just does seem like attention seeking.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here is the latest entry on Fulford's blog. It has some interesting information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A global paradigm shift is getting closer The tectonic plates of world power are shifting in ways that will be seen by many as being apocalyptic. Information from sources including senior Yakuza, the European illuminati, Asian royal families and the British Royal family make it clear some sort of climax is approaching. The current main axes of secret power are: the Chinese secret societies, the Anglo-Saxon establishment, the Saiid family and the Agha Khan family (who control Islam), the Teutonic Knights (the Nazi Thule society and Skull and Bones), the Rothschild clan (who consider themselves to be the kings of the Jews even though 99% of Jews don’t know this), the European illuminati, and the super-secret Dragon clans. At present the Chinese, the Anglo-Saxon establishment, the Dragon clans and the European illuminati agree on the need for an intensive campaign to develop forbidden technology, end poverty, stop environmental destruction etc. President Obama is on the phone with our side regularly now so hopefully he will soon be reading a happier new script on his teleprompter. The Nazis and the Rothschilds are now desperately sucking up to the families that control Islam in a bid to keep power. They are likely to get short shrift. However, our group is still expecting to hear from Islamic representatives, Inshallah (Allah willing), to see where they stand. That is how things stand at present to the best of our knowledge.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So a group that have gone to great lengths over many many years to remain secret and have planned for a NWO for god knows how long just suddenly got bored and decided to tell people they have given up on YouTube?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MegatronX

Nooo! A group that has spent many years prepared to take over the world, is now losing their power because other power groups are combining against them, and they've decided to cut their losses.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Well. I wont be lulled into a false sense of security until I see some results from these claims.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is the latest post from Fulford

The Japanese arrested in Italy with $134 billion were part of a CIA black-ops The Japanese citizens arrested in Italy last week carrying bonds worth $134 billion were part of a CIA black-ops linked to the Nazi faction, according to high level intelligence sources. The CIA front behind this operation is known as Mayflower and is linked to a malevolent Chinese faction that wishes to restore dynastic rule in China. One of the Japanese arrested was probably a Mr. Fukushima, who works for the puppet emperor of Japan and the CIA and the Rothschilds. The operation is also linked to former Japanese Prime Minister and Bush slave Junichiro Koizumi as well as the current CIA-bribed traitor Prime Minister Taro Aso. They were hoping to use the money in part to operate a massive psy-ops in Japan designed to keep the current slave government in charge after elections that must be held by September 11th of this year. For the sake of humanity and the planet, they must not be allowed to redeem those bonds. We can also add that as a direct result of these arrests that faction has contacted us and proposed talks in Switzerland. We will accept.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Never heard of him, to be honest. Nevertheless, I still think the veracity of this video is somewhat suspect. It seemingly just does seem like attention seeking.

I would recommend doing a search on Benjamin Fulford. You will learn his history, which puts this in a context.

Attention seeking? Yes, to achieve a goal. I'm just unsure of what that goal really is.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
this is ridiculous...i m not interested in this !

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Theres nothing in my left hand that is wiggling around in your face, but wait, whats my right hand doing with that dagger behind your back whilst your distracted?

thats right people theres nothing to see here, go back to your homes and wait for the knock on your door.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just because you're wealthy and in a position of power, does not mean your immune from self delusions and greed. Quite the opposite. When it comes to wealth, being a billionaire isn't enough, they always want more and will do anything to get it, even selling their souls in the process. I personally wouldn't trust anyone with connections to the Rothschilds or Rockefellers. He just sounds like another self deluded fruit cake & attention seeker. For someone who apparently doesn't need money, then why has he got so many books and dvd's for sale on his website. Yeah! pull the other one.

All his other predictions couldn't be further off the mark, even mystic meg comes a cross as being more credible.

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

Not even close.

So far, the EU only consists of governments that are controlled in secret by the Rothschilds etc. (Turkey is also a Rothschild fief). Their secret parliament, the Bilderbergers, have already shown they are racist by refusing to allow any Japanese to join. As a result, any effort to turn the EU into the base of a world government is doomed to fail.

The anti-Rothschild alliance, (with the discreet backing of the Chinese secret societies), will be contacting leaders of Russia, China, India, the Muslim countries, South America, Africa etc. to create a global alliance that will demand a new way of running the planet.

Ain't seeing it. Rothschilds Fascist EU is marching full steam ahead.

The world’s financial system will also have to be replaced with a more transparent and equitable system that relies on more than simple human selfish greed as the main incentive for transactions.

Once this is done, a three-year campaign against the five curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction, ignorance and disease could be carried out. This could be a test case for replacing the Hegelian system of pitting opposite forces against each other in war with a system for people to compete towards agreed upon peaceful goals.

Not seeing it, same old crooked system that looks like it will be even more crooked if the Rothschilds or Rockefellers get their way, which is looking more likely by the day.

benjaminfulford.com...
benjaminfulford.com...

[edit on 19-6-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let's say the Illuminati actually "lost interest" in that goal, what would be the point of the organization's very existence? I mean, wasn't that their ultimate wish, to conquer the world?

I guess they just met one day and said "Meh, I'm bored of that old 'conquer the world' crap, let's just get over it", just when they were at the climax of reaching it. Plain BS.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by thewolf312]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am a 30 degree Freemason. And we still plan to kill you. We just want you to think we arent going to
:
:

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I've been listening to Fulford for some time now. I agree that the accuracy of his predictions in the past is less than perfect. On the other hand, I've listened to his interviews on youtube and with Project Camelot and he has presented a lot of background data, that supports his conclusions, which sounds factual and plausible. I'm willing to bet real money that there really are secret oriental societies and therefore it makes a lot of sense that they would not be too thrilled with the NWO/Illuminaiti's apparent plans for releasing engineered viruses that target specific races. If you subscribe to the theory that the Illuminati really do want to eliminate 4/5ths of the human race, then the billions living in India, China and Japan are an obvious target.

So when Fulford claims that the Oriental societies are at least talking with the Illuminati/etc., I'm willing to provisionally accept that claim until it's proven otherwise. The bottom line for me is this. Consider what I believe is going on with the various organizations that work for or are part of the illuminati, I WANT Fulford to be right! So rather than just dismiss him outright, how about we give him the benefit of the doubt until there's evidence to the contrary?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Everything Ben Fulford is saying is great, but, it could also be disinfo. "Oh, don't worry, everything will be fine, the ninjas will save us, the Asians will save us, the Knights Templar will save us...."

Mr. Fulford really needs to have some other important people sitting there with him. Finance ministers, generals, something. Something to show that he really has the kind of connections he says he has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join