It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 21st Summer Solstice-Sync into One

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Well, well.

I thought I was the only one here who knew of the magic healing of this time of year.

Thanks for bringing it forward my friend. You are correct. The time to meditate and clear your mind is at hand, more so then the rest of the year.

I myself will be doing early morning runs with meditations in my garden, I hope I can see you all in the OBE's that I will certainly be having.

Hope to see you there,

~Keeper

And I will be having my birthday.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Awesome Stormdancer! What a wonderful day to of been born on!

I wish ya a beautiful B-day!

Curiosity killed the cat I know...but would you say that possibly you might have a natural attracting/kinship to Nature and your surroundings? I have thought about things like this....when someone is born on a certain day they may have a better remembrance for whence they came from or their purpose.

Just some curious thoughts...

And your name Stormdancer reminds me of an experience I had with a storm one time. Long story short-I felt I had to make a choice to stay or go because it was like the storm could of just carried me off with it. The experience of emotional focus lasted a couple of hours until I finally said 'I want to stay'. The storm blew through but I did read in the paper the next day that lightning struck the mayor at 1am that night and his rubber boots he had on saved his life. It was a very strange experience but I try not to over analyze.

Peace to all
LV

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The thing about NDEs... you aren't exactly dead. Your brain is still operating.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

Very true...which is why I think one should be cautious to except NDE as something that can provide absolutes.

For me there have been a few things that I have accepted as absolutes through NDE but I wouldn't expect others to except the same just because I have found a key in them. I had already perceived things a certain way before hand and the experience just seemed to of reflected that same way.

But studying the mind in all of this is just as interesting...with the way the mind dreams and perceives things here. Mabey our perception can be more open in a NDE, allowing the spirit to see things of importance that they normally wouldn't of seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join