It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: A Phoenix Rising From the Ashes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

There is no evidence aliens made this. And there is no evidence humans made this and most importantly there is no good understanding of how they are made.

How do you do this ? The stem is dehydrated.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ok I live in the UK and for the past 5 years I have gone to Wiltshire to visit these crop circles.

Firstly I can tell you that there has not been a several year lull in these, in fact the only quiet year was last summer.Every year I have stayed at the Barge Inn and it has always been full of people.

This was a massive circle and you do not appreciate the scale unless you visit these. It is hard to even work out where you are in the pattern. The edges of the pattern are perfectly neat. This is the only one out of the loads I've visited that asked you to contribute to the farmer, £1 which is fair enough as the number of people visiting will without doubt destroy the corn both in the pattern and in the process of walking to it.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Many farmers do not appreciate these in their fields and I have visited one where the farmer had mowed a huge track through the centre the day it appeared.

In 1996 a crop formation appeared in a field directly opposite Stonehenge and it appeared in the middle of the day, within a 15-30 minute timescale as verified by 2 pilots who flew over the area and no one saw anything despite loads of tourists with clear view of field.
It was a Julia Set quite intricate and mathematically perfect.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

and here is a video of the study of this formation.
video.google.co.uk...

What has not been mentioned is the way the crop is flattened; within one circle the crop can be lying in opposite directions intricately interwoven which is what gives the pattern to these circles , the shimmer effect you can see from above in photos. Also there can be more than one layer with the under layer of crop twisting in the opposite direction to the top layer. Sometimes the crop is a an intricate woven pattern of interlocking crop! There is so much more to these formations then flattened corn in a pretty pattern and having seen it for myself I am sure it is not the work of men with wooden planks

Whilst it is clear that there are people making some crop circles there is no evidence they are responsible for most of these amazing patterns and some efforts by them to prove otherwise seems to have proved exactly the opposite
Here is link to an article covering the attempts by these circle makers to demonstrate their skills and the results.
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

Another interesting read and overview of Crop circles shows some massive formations such as the ribbon pattern and my favourite the Milk Hill formation.
ourworld.compuserve.com...

The points covered can be read in more detail in this this book and there are pages you can read at the link a good but quite long read.

books.google.co.uk... &hl=en&ei=uoEzSrjeJc-rjAeukq2RCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6

The deepening complexity of crop circles
By Eltjo Haselhoff preview to read

I would hope that this information might at least give most people a reason to question the ''All made by Hoaxers" response to these amazing phenomena!!

[edit on 13/6/09 by pinkpixiexx]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As to the question of who/what does make most of these formations? I guess no one knows at this point. However I would personally dismiss any natural force explanation as they clearly demonstrate an intelligence behind them.

I guess I cannot help but feel drawn to the idea that these are messages from other life forms and as I do believe in ET's and that they have been visiting us for a very long time , then it would seem to be quite possible that they are using these pictures to communicate to us in some way. It just leaves us to work out the meanings.

I would say that these recent formations could be the real deal but it would require a closer inspection of them to say for sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is it possible that there is something (someone?) under the ground that is making the circles ?

From air or space, whole of the earth is accessible, yet we see +90% circles only in this small area of the world. From under the ground may be a few Km below only a small area of the surface can be accessed.

Just thinking ...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pinkpixiexx

Sounds to me your one of the people the crop circle makers like People like to say things like there weaved together.If made in a pattern of course they will.Then theres the whole stalk thing people like to say proves something.Lets see this is at night there is moisture in the field in the morning there is sun that hits stalks laid over there will also be heat produced from the stalks being on top of each other.Compost pile is good example they produce there own heat. Want to talk about magnetic particles there isnt anywhere on the planet that doesnt have this id say diffrent readings they get has alot to do with soil disruptions caused. To say they are not man made your just deluding yourself.How can people explain the fact known fakes have been varified as real.There are examples of crop circles advertising just as large as anything weve seen produced and even i showed one with the message we put on the voyager space probe in exacting detail. People have been caught making crop circles not one alien has i think over all the conclusion is obvious.

[edit on 6/13/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

I had to read your post a few times because it all reads like one giant run-on sentence.

First off, if your claiming that the exploding and bent nodes of crop circles can be explained away as the sun hitting the crop after the nightly dew. I'd say your not very well educated on the fact that genuine crop circles have been exposed to microwave radiation.

Also, many patters actually consist of layers of crop being swirled one way, and then the opposite on top. The only way a human could do this is, would be by weaving certain strands together one way, and then repeating the process from the center back outward. A task that would take an overwhelming amount of time.

I will never believe any crop circle is man made other than the Firefox and Shredded weat logo. Simply because untill i actually see a group of people create a complex geometrical formation, i will then consider SOME as hoaxes, because i know these people will be unable to reproduce the microwave radiation.

Also claiming that the shredded wheat and firefox crop circles demonstrates that crop circles are hoaxes is an ignorant assumption.

Lastly, claiming that these circle-makers are human and wish to remain anonymous because that is the life of a human circle-maker. Is a cop-out at best.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Let me guess -- you think the person that posted about actually going to the circles and what she saw was paid off too!

What the heck scares you so much about these circles? I mean, it's cool if you think that they are all man-made, but "me thinks doth protest too much!"

PS - There are TONS of people who report wierd feelings, and energy, and pulses going through their body as they walk through the circles. Wait, I'm sorry -- they are all getting paid off too! My mistake.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth

I had to read your post a few times because it all reads like one giant run-on sentence.

First off, if your claiming that the exploding and bent nodes of crop circles can be explained away as the sun hitting the crop after the nightly dew. I'd say your not very well educated on the fact that genuine crop circles have been exposed to microwave radiation.

Also, many patters actually consist of layers of crop being swirled one way, and then the opposite on top. The only way a human could do this is, would be by weaving certain strands together one way, and then repeating the process from the center back outward. A task that would take an overwhelming amount of time.

I will never believe any crop circle is man made other than the Firefox and Shredded weat logo. Simply because untill i actually see a group of people create a complex geometrical formation, i will then consider SOME as hoaxes, because i know these people will be unable to reproduce the microwave radiation.

Also claiming that the shredded wheat and firefox crop circles demonstrates that crop circles are hoaxes is an ignorant assumption.

Lastly, claiming that these circle-makers are human and wish to remain anonymous because that is the life of a human circle-maker. Is a cop-out at best.

The microwave assumption is just silly.Put a stalk of wheat in your microwave and i can guarantee the nodes will explode yes but also considerable damage will be done to the wheat.Nothing like what we see in crop circles this was someones fantasy that stuck as proof when there is no scientific evidence to back it up.

Next The pattern has been seen before in man made crop circles it occurs as you bend over one piece of wheat it lays down on the ground the wheat behind it is still standing you bend that over and now its on top of the previous. As i say go into a wheat fields and try it you automatically get a weaved pattern.

As far as complicated these were a contest done by circle makers are these complicated enough for you?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

As far as complicated these were a contest done by circle makers are these complicated enough for you?

Uhhh, nope. Not nearly complicated enough. Your pictures were solid depictions, and the rest were single lined pictures.

They look EXTREMELY amatuer.

The lines in yours aren't even straight for heaven's sake!

I think you have actually provided more evidence that they are NOT man-made.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

And the lines in the Phoenix are perfectly straight suggest you go look at the tail feathers again.See people believe what they want to there is far more evidence these are man made then aliens.But if your not open to facts nothing can change your mind.

I just wonder sometimes how its possible people try to make up pseudo science to prove something and no one even bothers to check into it!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by r3dman
Originally posted by Tamale_214

Why do Graffiti artists paint walls with no recognition nor money? Graffiti is a fad that has lasted for many decades and hasn't died out...

I believe this one is man made for sure. Read why if u most on page 3...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by r3dman]

Cans of paint versus crop circles? Is there some unknown mural painted on a wall that is 300 or more feet in length that was created in a night? I'm asking seriously. I am not aware of any "magic" graffiti pictures appearing overnight that are of this size. And yes, I think this is one instance where size matters.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

I wasnt disputed the size. I was disputing the comment why would someone make art and get no recognition.

Anyway, I personally dont really care if these are man made(which i suspect) by aliens, by nature. It currently has no relevance on our lives. When they start to have any relevance and it can be proved i'll start listening. So for no there pieces of art to me and nice to look at.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here's an interesting story about a group of people that tried to copy an existing crop circle:

Full article: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

"First, Colin Andrews wrote in his book Signs of Contact (2003): "I asked Matthew Williams and his team to create that solar system formation in the fields (for a movie by Marcus Thompson). Even though we provided measurements, ratios and scaling data to the construction team, they were still unable to complete it in one night; and when it was finished, it was so obviously man-made." "

Matthew Williams later claimed however: "I did not have accurate photographs or diagrams to work from. The photos I had of the original Longwood Warren were obtained from the net. They were low-resolution grainy photos, and were taken at oblique angles. The final formation looked fine from the hills, and was apparently what the film crew needed."

Whomever you choose to believe, Colin Andrews was certainly right about one thing: an expert team of five workers could not finish it in one night! Early on the morning of August 4, 2001, Mark Fussell took a photograph of those five gentlemen still hard at work, in the unfinished centre of that crop picture just after sunrise."

Well, they had a big budget, lots of people, scientic measurements all mapped out...and still couldn't do it. Amazing.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
mabey someone should get some survaillence goin around that field. that crop circle is too well done to be man made.

Thats what I thought too untill I saw some amazing crop circles that where made by men. I really don't know what to think of crop circles anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Aberinkula

Also: I work in marketing, would be pretty good.

Can anyone tell me what produce benefits from random vandalism of anothers property? Other than a law suit benefiting the lawyers, that is.

its not random vandalism, if it is made by crop circle makers then it isn't because crop circle makers pay the farmer for there art.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Im tempted to ignore you simply because of the sheer ignorance you spout. Theres plenty of evidence and plenty of stalks of wheat that have nodes extended and manipulated on the cellular level to allow them to bend and still survive the way that they have in the past. Really all your doing for this discussion is parroting ignorance and attempting to explain away the inexplicable. Lower yourself. Go to Destard and meditate for a while.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm tempted to ignore you simply because of the sheer ignorance you spout. Theres plenty of evidence and plenty of stalks of wheat that have nodes extended and manipulated on the cellular level to allow them to bend and still survive the way that they have in the past. Really all your doing for this discussion is parroting ignorance and attempting to explain away the inexplicable. Lower yourself. Go to Destard and meditate for a while.

Ow struck a nerve did i you don't like people that don't agree with you must not have many friends huh. Microwave radiation cooks Thats why we use microwave ovens it will not just explode the node in the wheat contrary to what you may think it would cook the entire stalk so your theory is scientifically unfounded. Sorry if this upset you but i cant change the way the world works and we are familiar with the effects of microwaves on organic material.trust me anything you microwave effects the whole plant not just the nodes it would be so obvious the field was hit by microwaves.

So my suggestion would be find another explanation for those exploding nodes by say sunlight after there exposed because there laying down in a field where they would normally be standing up.Have you heard of popcorn I'm not sure if your aware of this but it will pop and it doesn't require microwaves, Although they are far more convenient but to often you end up with a burnt popcorn.The stalk nodes are no different water gets trapped heated expands and guess what we get exploded nodes.And at least scientifically i can say there would be a basis for this conclusion.

I think that puts things into the equation that you haven't even bothered to consider.The only factor that would change one circle from another would be when was the last time it rained.Oh and by all means please ignore me i would just be so distraught at least i wouldnt have to spend my time trying to teach science.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would like to point out that on cropcircleconnector.com they have more information in the "comments" section for the phoenix crop circle. The design again points to the magnetic field of the earth as the jellyfish and dragonfly did. NASA has pointed out that we could be in for some serious solar storms in the near future, anytime between now and 2012.

Crop Circle Link (graphics are toward the bottom of the page):

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

NASA Link:

science.nasa.gov...

National Geographic link describes the cracks found in the magnetic flield - maybe those cracks are depicted in the tail and wings of the phoenix and dragonfly:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

All the information in regards to the warnings related to the sun, solar flares and magnetic field that can be found at scientifically reputable sites and the obvious signs in these crop circles are all too coincidental. I believe someone or something is trying to warn us.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm tempted to ignore you simply because of the sheer ignorance you spout. Theres plenty of evidence and plenty of stalks of wheat that have nodes extended and manipulated on the cellular level to allow them to bend and still survive the way that they have in the past. Really all your doing for this discussion is parroting ignorance and attempting to explain away the inexplicable. Lower yourself. Go to Destard and meditate for a while.

Ow struck a nerve did i you don't like people that don't agree with you must not have many friends huh. Microwave radiation cooks Thats why we use microwave ovens it will not just explode the node in the wheat contrary to what you may think it would cook the entire stalk so your theory is scientifically unfounded. Sorry if this upset you but i cant change the way the world works and we are familiar with the effects of microwaves on organic material.trust me anything you microwave effects the whole plant not just the nodes it would be so obvious the field was hit by microwaves.

So my suggestion would be find another explanation for those exploding nodes by say sunlight after there exposed because there laying down in a field where they would normally be standing up.Have you heard of popcorn I'm not sure if your aware of this but it will pop and it doesn't require microwaves, Although they are far more convenient but to often you end up with a burnt popcorn.The stalk nodes are no different water gets trapped heated expands and guess what we get exploded nodes.And at least scientifically i can say there would be a basis for this conclusion.

I think that puts things into the equation that you haven't even bothered to consider.The only factor that would change one circle from another would be when was the last time it rained.Oh and by all means please ignore me i would just be so distraught at least i wouldnt have to spend my time trying to teach science.

ok then why is it farmers do not find this generally amongst their crops?!...have you yourself been inside one and looked at the intricate weaving?

Do you even understand what I mean by weaving?

[edit on 14/6/09 by pinkpixiexx]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by lpowell0627

And the lines in the Phoenix are perfectly straight suggest you go look at the tail feathers again.See people believe what they want to there is far more evidence these are man made then aliens.But if your not open to facts nothing can change your mind.

I just wonder sometimes how its possible people try to make up pseudo science to prove something and no one even bothers to check into it!

and please..I posted plenty of scientific analysis of these...did you read it all?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
You need to listen very carefully.. not to be taken lightly..BUT

This crop circle is of an Eagle going up in flame which symbolizes America going up in flames..

If you want to survive you need to get out of America now..

Stay in America and you will burn with it..

You have been warned

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join