It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Being Watched?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If you haven't seen this site, here you can get an idea of just how powerful high-res digital photography can be; the picture below you can zoom in to see close-ups of people's faces in the far, far off distance.

And this is just commercially available, off the shelf stuff; obviously there would be much more advanced tech around.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/215d80bd428f.jpg[/atsimg]

gigapan.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

At least i'll know where to find my wife when I need her.She'd be on the roof.

reply to post by cloudbreak

I can't belive how intense the quality of that picture is. I take pics and after I download them I zoom in and check out the unseen but it's only a 10 megapixel sony.

Look at the rooftops in the distance and you'll see people on them. That's insane from a camera. Just imagine what the military has. Wow, I feel so violated.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thank you for this... simply amazing.

If you scan the group directly behind obama and bush/cheney, you'll find mama and papa bush and the clintons. Can someone tell me what is up with the purple scarf and hat?... and notice the imperfections in the pic in the women on the top left corner and man in the top right corner. Something unholy is going on here!
...maybe some reptilian shape shifting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5e494f2ed84.jpg[/atsimg]

btw is that jimmy carter in the orange/brown cap with shades?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've known about the blimps for a while now. I used to see the Fujifilm blimp with "NYPD" stamped on it all the time.

Just this past Sunday as we were driving back I noticed a big blimp hovering over the Puerto Rican Day parade, a parade that's been known to be a bit.....rowdy.

Modern surveillance tech is amazing, they just installed a whole bunch of cameras that line Central Park West, big white boxes with little black domes that have NYPD pasted on them. I've heard they have the ability to recognize some one's style of walking so as to read them from behind as well.

As for hiding your face from the eyes in the sky, just do what I do, wear a nice big hat.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wow, nobody's safe anymore these days.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah there are a few anomalies; check out this one - the same guy's head is in two spots, while another person's body is headless!:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2141365884c7.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok take two. maybe this one works...

[edit on 16-6-2009 by cloudbreak]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, about the anomalies, there is a good chance that the larger photo was pasted together from a bunch of smaller photos. Which doesn't say much about the resolution of the original larger picture lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Great find, there must be a slight time lapse in the individual captures that make up the whole comprehensive picture. Now if we can just find a way to hide in these seems and overlaps we will have found the key to being invisible in broad day light

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yeah as much as I'd like to be able to put down these anomalies as being something to do with time travel or shapeshifting or something, unfortunately it is clear they are to do with technical issues.

I did find a pair of legs walking, with no upper body/torso attached, as well - somewhere down to the right of the photo near the camera tower in the middle of the crowd. But no point posting it I guess...

Still, I think it serves as an example of readily available technology. Just think, maybe there is like 200,000 people in that crowd (when you pan down to the right there's much more people)...and I am sure authorities have more powerful stuff; so they would be able to just scan the crowd fairly easily, then be able to pan in and get close-ups of every single person with ease.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If anyone is aware of image setters (typography) before the advent of CTP ( Computer to Plate ) will have come across this. I have seen this technical fault over the past 20 years at least 200 times, although rare, but its no hi tech military weapon.

Only last week a friend was printing on a Nur Fresco 3.2m a back drop which had a similar problem. It was the rip station that caused an error in the image data.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join