It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Being Watched?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I would hate to fill you in but Alex Jones talked about this during the 04 RNC in NYC.

He stated that Fuji was doing this as well to get images of all the protesters faces as that went down the streets.

Yes in 04, that would be 5 yrs ago. so old news.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Yes thank you for informing me on how far behind i am...

like i didn't already reveal that i noticed

the extra humiliation really does help

[edit on 14-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
What?

And a note here;

so a typical person in england is filmed roughly 436 times a day in an average day outside.

American is roughly 250 times. So let me ask you, does it really matter if the police get you on video exercising your 1st amendment rights under that god damn piece of paper? But remember ask long as you have nothing to hide dont worry about it.

So exercising your 1st amendment can guarantee a spot in the fema camps when they come around.

And yes for sake of argument I do love my 1st amendment rights. exp the ones where it says something about that thing called free speech and petitioning the government and whats that other one... oh ya peaceful assembly.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't like the thought of someone looking on as i'm taking a leak behind the garage. Stop looking at my goods you Feds!!!
Google Earth is enough to freak me out....and who knows how good the gov't REALLY is at spying on it's own citizens. I'd guess they've come a long way since 2000 even.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It seems no matter what you do or where you go there exists the ability to monitor first world citizenry. It also continues to expand in its level of pervasiveness.

If NASA scientists are correct about a solar storm occurring some time during the year 2012, that may cause the disruption of power and communication systems worldwide, then perhaps that could almost be a year to look forward to. At least our dignity and a relative amount of privacy would be returned to us.

I don't believe that we have done anything to warrant such an extreme level of surveillance in our day to day lives.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Yes... isn't commercialize military developed technology "great"... especially when it's being pointed at us. Our tax dollars that are being funneled to such defense contractors as Raytheon to develop and sell for their own profit... an eye-in-the-sky.

Scribble this one down in your revolution survival notebook, so when it comes time to take to the streets, first item on your to-do list should be to poke this eye out... of the sky.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

"Poke this eye out...of the sky".

Might not be so easy to do.

When we were contracted by the USAF Battlelab to develop the Ascender automomous airship, for battlefield surveillance/reconnaissance, one of the design considerations was an operating altitude of 65,000-100,000 feet.

Not many surface-to-air missles can reach those kinds of heights.

I always worried that the technology might one day be turned against us.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Damn! This is going to be harder then i thought. Someone is going to have to come up with some alternative approach. I'm thinking or avid hobbyists may have an answer laying in their workshops; perhaps a remote controlled airplane that can be rammed komakazee-style into the blimps, maybe a home made rocket with a special sensor on it's tip to navigate a hit/puncture or an adaption to a fireworks display to give an areal pyrotechnic hit... setting the blimp on fire?

Definitely a challenge but with a little ingenuity... do-able... right?

Now of course i an only discussing hypotheticals for the sake of conversation here, i would never consider actually destroying 'public property'.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
mmm, I actually think its a good idea to be honest. I mean, with crowds being so large and because its so easy for them to get out of control tech like this would be invaluable for finding out who might be starting trouble as well as helping the security team keep any trouble under control. It would also provide assistance to any medical teams that had to go in, imagine needing to find the quickest way to get to where you are needed the most.
Just remember guys, not everything out there like this is meant to keep us "under control" or meant to "suppress" us.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

You give a good sales pitch funk, i hope you are right... but in the event they are turned against us we need to figure out how to increase our odds of beating them at their own game, where we can't compete we need to find ways to pulling the plug on their tools of control.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

"NovusOrdoMundi" posted this comment on my thread "This article has already been posted here: link" So I wish to apologies for not paying attention and share that I meant no disrepect.

Great minds think alike

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

No problem Ram, i have done the same on a couple occasions. Since OS added the news firehouse, i haven't had a slip up yet... knock on wood.

Feel free to cut and paste to here... the more the merrier

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You want to beat them at their own game hey? Wear face masks so they can't work out who you are. As in, everyone wear the same mask. With any luck it will confuse the computer thats working out where everyone is and they will have no other option but to turn it off

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

A most excellent idea... i think i have just the mask... thanks to the movie V-for-Vendetta and Anonymous' global Scientology protests, there are plenty of Guy-Fawkes in stock

Though if they are looking to eliminate the resistance, and those who are members are all wearing masks ... then every mask becomes a bulls-eye target.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

HAHA, that's classic. I got one better. I just sided the house and am planning on putting a new roof on it. So the roof that's in my back yard should suffice.

I'll paint it on and stand on the roof giving them the finger. Gotta give me a week or 2 because i'm just finishing up remodeling the bathroom and its been raining here in NY. Plus I have to get the right shot. Gotta make sure it's the NYPD although I get tons of helicopters on the fly by and the occasional blimp from belmont.

Wife is gonna put me in the dog house. What color? RED or BLACK. The old roof is a light gray/white.

What to write? Mind your business, Why are you spying on me, stop invading my privacy or something to that effect.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

How about a photo-realistic image of a Surface-to-Air Missle battery primed to launch?

Might be a bit of a wake-up call for airborne "Prying Eyes".

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well see the problem with the mask is that they can make you take it off.

Truebrit, what you need to do is start selling the combo long white-haired wig hat. That hat will be for men and women alike, the same for black and white. I mean they dare not ban weaves and wigs. The women of the world would revolt. It is also not against the law for a man to wear a wig.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Better yet Revelation, put some mirror's up there.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar

How about a photo-realistic image of a Surface-to-Air Missle battery primed to launch?

Might be a bit of a wake-up call for airborne "Prying Eyes".

The only problem with that is if I do it, that's when they decide to test their new weapons system

I could always try to animate a S.A.M strike.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by auntie_11k
Better yet Revelation, put some mirror's up there.

That I would garauntee would have them knocking on my door for obstructing their vision or they would come up with some other ridiculous charge to arrest me for.I could get away with it though.Just tell them I was going green and thought they were solar panels.

I'll stick with the writing or something of the sort. It's located in the back of the house and if for some reason they pursued the issue, would confirm that they are invading my privacy.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I like the way your mind works

I'm not sure on the color, maybe red or black would support one message better then another. As for what to say, i would go with an image... as the old adage goes "a picture is worth a thousand words". Here's some inspiration
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 16-6-2009 by The All Seeing I]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join