It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amaterasu: "I'm a wee bit concerned..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just found out from a person I might suspect of knowing this for a fact, my friend has just informed me that two blocks away from where I live, in downtown Ithaca, NY, that place with the trucks going in and out of a fenced yard is pressure shock drilling the local shale to break through to a pocket of natural gas.

The sort of pocket that had been drilled to tap.

Oh, this pocket was a deeper one, but not out of range if you put your mind to it. And pressure shock drilling sounded really good to someone.

It entails the application of special chemicals that can attain the pressure that water cannot and blasting it into the shale, breaking it up and making the dig easier.

Now it would seem that the chemicals that are used are 95% toxic to humans. And, like water is all caught when one drills with it, so are these chemicals. And the shale is good at channeling fluids into the water supply...

And then there's all this rain we're having, and the weather reminds me of HAARP.

And poisoning water supplies leads me to think about water grabs...

Man. Am I just being paranoid here?

Heh. Probably.

Thoughts, anyone?

Info: www.shaleshock.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That doesn't sound to good at all! If I were you i'd be spreading the word around to the local community and arranging some action against this.

You're not being paranoid at all. Just a concerned citizen. And a concerned citizen is a good citizen in my book.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Oh, we're upset. You can believe it. We are looking into what can be done, and we are spreading the word.

Thank you for your response.

join