It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy right-wing myths about Obama 2.0

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

'African' isn't a race. It's a continent.
My race isn't 'North American'.

Originally posted by Ace High
I agree that is a cute dog in your avatar window.

Is that puppy the real 'gover'? He's cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Its really only the rightwing fringe

You keep using the term 'fringe' ... trying to bore it into peoples heads ... but that's simply not true. And even if it were ... fringers many times get things right.

By the least back up your accusations with solid proof if you so believe them... Im all ears I assure you.

Which accusations? That he went to a Black Liberation Theology Cult for 20 years in Chicago? I provided the link. The questions about his missing birth certificate? There are tons of threads. Read up. The facts are there. He's hiding it.

(I don't know if you were around when the edict went forth .. there was only supposed to be one thread on that .... we can't post all that info anymore. It's redundant.

The burden lies on the accuser and will continue to do so until sufficient evidence is provided.

Ah yes ... provide proof that Obama isn't a citizen or isn't qualified to be POTUS.
Kinda hard when the guy is working overtime and paying teams of lawyers all across this country in order to HIDE IT.

It would take one long distance phone call ... at no cost to him .... to say ... 'release the damn thing'... and then most all of this chatter could go away.

Guess that's pretty good proof that something is amiss ... at least it would be if this was an old white guy republican.

can you find another speech made by Mr Wright like the one in March prior to that month?

See the link previously provided about "Obama's Church Not your Average Christian Church'.
See the numerous threads about the Wright anti-white, anti-Jew rants.
Be sure to check out the info about how close Obama and Wright were.
Obama named his book after his mentors (Wright) sermon.

Obama's Friends

Your much better than this Flyers.

I"m just fine and my posts are just fine ... thanks for your concern.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Totally off subject...

Yes that's my baby... Grover Maxwell Underfoot the great, prince of dogs.
all the photos I use as an avatar are of him.

He just turned 8 years old the first of May... he is 50 pounds of fur and love and as you can tell from the photo he actually smiles. He is a good boy and a happy well loved doggie.

The SPCA claims he's part Chow which fits since he has a purple splotched tongue, part border collie which also fits since his face is more border collie than the short snout of a chow plus when he was a puppy he liked to try and herd me (someone needs to keep me in line
) and part Pomeranian which is kinda odd but he does have a curly tail and a double coat... and he sheds like crazy... my very own dust bunny factory.

I maintain that his mother was part chow and border collie and his father snuck up from behind...

Probably with a step ladder.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by grover]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

LOL!!

Dogs are the best. I have a cocker spaniel black lab mix, 2 yrs old and she is the greatest......

sorry, back on topic......

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

We have a beagle named Daisy. She's a typical lazy hound.
Smells to high heaven, even after giving her a bath.
She's taught the neighbor dogs to howl.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

The truth about Obama is bad enough without making up things about him. He UNQUESTIONABLY had associations that one can only describe as showing terrible judgment on his part -- Bill Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, Mrs. Ayers, Louis Farrakahn ( I didn't look up how to spell his name), etc. But that is not what is important.

What is important is that the man is a liar. He lies about history. He went to Egypt and kissed the posterior of the Muslim world by giving them all kinds of credit for things they didn't deserve credit for and by running down the good things done for Muslims by the USA. He stood in Saudi Arabia, a country where women are not allowed to drive and are beaten and killed for breaching medieval moral codes and didn't mention one word about freedom, human rights, etc. So, he kissed up to them just as Bush did. Unlike Bush, he even praised Muslim traditions, many of which are sadistic, cruel, and ridiculous.

And even more importantly, he lied about his intentions. He claimed he would "take a scalpel" to the federal budget. Instead, he has passed one pork-laden bill after another, even encouraging Congress to pass the pork bill so quickly that almost none of them read it. He claimed that he would post bills online for five days before signing them in order to allow for transparency and public comment -- but he hasn't done so.

The effect of the laws which he advocated, so far, has been to triple the federal deficit which he inherited, and he's been in office for less than half a year. And he acts as though inheriting a deficit entitles him to triple it without making excuses.

The man's policies are dangerous, and he will say anything to get them enacted. He could urinate on those who are blinded by his silver tongue and tell them it's raining, and they would believe it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My other pet is a 14 year old 20 pound black cat named Smokey Stinkybutt whom I berate as a throw rug that purrs... totally useless for chasing mice but great at emptying the food dish and filling up the litter box.

But he like Grover is a love who has never met an enemy.

Grover and Smokey get along passably well. The only problems I had was before I got Grover fixed he kept trying to use Smokey as a sex toy.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I love it.

The birth certificate Obama presented was obviously accepted by the FEC. There doesn't need to be another investigation on this matter based on that fact alone.

I also really enjoy how the fringe right likes to just omit the word CHRISTIAN when talking about Obama's "Black Liberation Theology" church. Yeah, it's a black liberation theology church. But it's not a cult, it is a christian church. You don't have to agree with Wright's racially-charged views, and I don't have to agree with "traditional" christian leaders supporting terrorism via anti-abortion rhetoric. The right loves to talk about Obama's radical friends and how dangerous they are. Well, over the past week we've had an abortion doctor murdered in cold blood AND a shooting at the holocaust museum. Nice work, fringe right. Those are YOUR guys doing the killing, not the liberals.

I've watched enough conservative news, listened to enough conservative radio to know that they purposefully omit things to make the left look worse than it is, and they have NO regrets about misleading their audience and making things worse in this country. I've also had enough experience with the liberal side of the media to know that they're doing the same thing.

I want to see some LEGITIMATE evidence to support any of these ridiculous Obama myths. I don't want to hear "The Powers That Be" are responsible when you can't fill in that blank with something more concrete. Don't scapegoat the bogeyman, it's the easiest way out and just makes you look stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The whole natural born citizen requirement seems to limit our choices as far as choosing the best person for the POTUS job

..but thems the rules so WTF

How about when I go to renew my driver license I just tell the DMV that there is a copy of my birth certificate on my website, that should be good enough right and I can cite Obama as the president / precedent !

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre
I also really enjoy how the fringe right likes to just omit the word CHRISTIAN when talking about Obama's "Black Liberation Theology" church. Yeah, it's a black liberation theology church. But it's not a cult, it is a christian church.

No. It's a cult. Just because a person hangs the word 'christian' on something doesn't mean that it really is Christian. Heck .. David Koresh did the same thing.

I gave you the quote from James Cone. Read his Black Liberation Theology handbook. Educate yourself. It isn't Christian.

So this is the new buzz word from the lefties who don't like Obama being exposed for what he is - 'fringe right'? Gunna' try to get that one going, eh?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Why on Earth was my post deemed "off topic" when we just had several posts about dogs not removed? My post showed a pattern of far left threads by the OP, and thats concidered "off topic"! Ridiculous

-E-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Glad to see not everyone on here has a belly full of kool aid.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Would you have been just as critical of me if I showed a pattern of posting right leaning threads?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The birth certificate Obama presented was obviously accepted by the FEC. There doesn't need to be another investigation on this matter based on that fact alone.

I beg to differ. I will not be thoroughly convinced Obama can be POTUS until he presents his real birth certificate. But hey, if he really IS a natural-born citizen, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I also really enjoy how the fringe right likes to just omit the word CHRISTIAN when talking about Obama's "Black Liberation Theology" church. Yeah, it's a black liberation theology church. But it's not a cult, it is a christian church. You don't have to agree with Wright's racially-charged views, and I don't have to agree with "traditional" christian leaders supporting terrorism via anti-abortion rhetoric.

Just because a church calls itself Christian doesn't mean it's a Christian church. Obama is most certainly not a Christian. A Christian knows that abortion is murder; Obama doesn't.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Right... a bunch of right wing kooks are more on the ball that the FEC. Sure. Tell me about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by Totakeke

Right... a bunch of right wing kooks are more on the ball that the FEC. Sure. Tell me about it.

The citizens have the right to know whether the man in the White House has the right to be there. If he really is a natural-born citizen why is it so hard for him to produce his birth certificate? Why spend so much money covering it up?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have said this so often it bores me but the simple truth of the matter is this...

The powers that be in this country will never let anyone who is a serious threat to their best interests anywhere near the White House... if Obama was as much of a threat as the right likes to make out he would have been shot down in the primaries long before he became a serious contender.

Jeeze is the ground cold? I would have never thought that we could agree on,well anything. TPTB are in control and Obama just as Bush will only be allowed to do what they are directed to do. One thing though grover. In a pervious post you mentioned something about Bush and co. bending the Constitution? I have to look and see where in the Constitution it allows for the Government to take controlling stock in private companies. Mr.Obama and co. may be bending the constitution also.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by MysterE

Would you have been just as critical of me if I showed a pattern of posting right leaning threads?

If my post hadn't been removed I would reference the part where I said you were baiting the Repubs who will ultimatly fire back with comments that generally lack subatance. It wans't those exact words, but I guess we will never know since the post was removed for being "off topic"

-E-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
I have to look and see where in the Constitution it allows for the Government to take controlling stock in private companies. Mr.Obama and co. may be bending the constitution also.

I really don't see why this bothers some people so?

The car companies and the banks came a beggin and the government agreed to bail them out... Now me personally while I do not like the whole bailout thing... especially of the banks and investment houses etc. Still I would be even more concerned if we had given them billions without some stake in the outcome.

Keep a tight grip on their gonads is what I say.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

You may be right. I just can't shake the feeling that there are tendrils of a parasitic plant wriggiling it's way into a choke hold,on the corporate structure. Government control is an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I am far less concerned about governmental tendrils into corporations than corporate tendrils into government.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join