It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blears: My resignation 'regrets'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Blears: My resignation 'regrets'

news.bbc.co.uk

Hazel Blears has said she regrets "enormously" the timing of her shock resignation - just before the local and European elections.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
She resigned over the expenses. I saw the TV when she boarded the train to her home cosntituency.

She says she regretted her YouTube quip against the PM and wearing a badge saying "rocking the boat" as she quit.

She may regret the Youtube comments, but she did not ignite a huge firestorm.

She has to now return to the grassroots

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-6-2009 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Anybody small-minded enough to wear a badge declaring, "rocking the boat" doesn't deserve to be in governance. So she is sorry that she threw a 1lb of sh*t onto the mountain of sh*t that we call our government, so what? She is a non-entity that we have practically forgotten already.

You know how, in a sports team there are good people and then there are really really good people. When those exceptional players leave you notice a difference, on the pitch, in the performance, in the results. When you lose a dud you don't even notice a blip.

Funny how we don't see performance suffering in spite of the loss of so many MPs from our government - Hell, it has been bad for the last 12 years and don't kid yourself. You think Britain's woes started with Brown? He is just the rotten core at the centre of a stinking rancid apple that was originally delivered to us rosey red and shining with promise. Duds! We're still waiting for our exceptional leaders to move in, but don't hold your breath.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
She's a reptilian!!

When I watched the 'regrets' interview when it was broadcast (the same as the above link but in full res on my TV) that wierd effect that everyone points to as proof of reptilian presenters, celebs and politicians happened. It was very very clear on the original broadcast but is no where near as clear on the BBC website video above, but you can still make it out. It happens three times and disappears each time and may be easier to spot in full screen mode.

Has anybody come up with a definitive debunk explanation of this phenomena that appears to only affect the face and is always the same regardless of who it is. She is rather reptilian anyway, and I don't for a minute believe the phenomena is down to that but what is it?

top topics

join