It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck says 9/11 truthers are destroying America, continues Fox's shill campaign. - Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Glenn Beck's Outrageous Lies Continue!

I live in Australia, and do not listen to much of Glen Beck (maybe that is a good thing), but how anyone cannot see through this guys act, is beyond me.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarksDeception
What do you think?

What do I think? Well, let me tell ya, I have never ever written to Glenn Beck before, but I just sent him the following email:

Subject: Alright, I've HAD IT with you

Dear Glenn,

Just when I thought you had changed, and were actually doing some good stories- helping to expose corruption and greed- you totally let me down. I even ate my own words on some forums and came out in your defense.

But now, you've really done it, and really pissed me off with this: www.youtube.com...

You, Mr Beck, need a cranial rearrangement to be trying to paint 9/11 truthers as in any way connected to terrorists, extremists, or racists. I have been researching it for years, and never even heard of that crazy guy who shot up the Holocaust Museum you claimed to be a "hero" of the 9/11 truth movement. That is a flat out lie, and I question now who you are really working for- or at least- who you are appeasing. Cause it sure is not the American people.

I am going to challenge you to visit a link and watch one film, Glenn. Just one. For you own good. For all of our good. The truth from someone who really has put every ounce of his being into a REAL investigation into the matter- and not FOX news style entertainment. In other words Glenn, the REAL investigating you and the main stream press SHOULD have been doing all along regarding 9/11. If you would put aside just for 80 minutes any preconceived notions about 9/11 and watch this, you might actually get a clue why there is such a huge 9/11 truth movement, and it will not go away. Because the evidence does not match the official story Glenn.

www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

That's what I think.

join