It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cylindrical UFO England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Is this a UFO as we understand the term or is it just a toy as some seem to suggest?
The MSM reported on this, so they either have not got a clue themselves or thought it worthy enough of a bit of attention or they knew what it was, knew it would be debunked so reported on it.. it's not like they report on these things everyday

And here is the toy.. wow, some toy.. the fun you could have with several of the babies..

Our Solar Airship is great fun for children (and adults!) and really does work! (see the video below!) With a length of 8m, the solar airship looks like an big black sausage when inflated, and, thankfully, needs very little effort to set up: just hold the tube open at a brisk amble and let physics, a sunny day, and fresh air do the rest.

www.eurocosm.com...

So, is it a toy or not?

And check this big boy out!!! Could these massive bags explain many of the 'worm' like UFO's we have seen in many videos? Some of which seem to be transparent and not black.. although in the second vid here we see one that is transparent.
Have these bags been released numerous times either on purpose or accidentally?
How long would they float in the atmosphere? How high could they go?

Looks like this effort answers my question about height etc..

The world's slowest solar hot air balloon departure. This balloon carried 5.5 pounds to over 50,000 feet. Time of flight was about 14 hours and the balloon traveled from Norman Oklahoma to 30 miles south of Shreveport, Louisiana.

Or, how about the good old fashioned black triangular UFO? Although this one does not have any lights, I'm sure you can see how easy it would be to get confused, especially on a daylight sighting or early morning/evening when the balloon losing/gaining heat and has dropped from altitude only to fly away again.
We are going to have to be much more vigilant in what we see and how we study and interpret everything.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Extralien]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Great thread, shows that not everything seen or video taped is as unexplainable as some people may wish

Just to add, the last video may explain many triangular or diamond shaped sightings

S+F for you

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yep this is an old(ish) one and you're right it's a solar balloon.

I emailed the original newspaper that posted it saying and showing that it was a solar balloon and they just ignored it.

Can't let facts get in the way of a good (read: crap) story!

[edit on 12/6/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well if it makes their ratings increase...

Don't do much for the ufologists though.. but would stir interest for those who are new to the subject.

It's things like this that stir the mind into action.. it's good that it makes people ask questions.. but even as a prank, that prank is a life changing event for many who observe it and never get their questions answered.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Well even though a lot of these cylindrical UFOs (like any UFO) could be explained by alternate means, it in NO WAY rules out the ones that can not. Good post, s and f.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

is it just me or does the cloud at the start of the video look like a side on view of the USS Enterprise?

lol

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrGrey1701
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

is it just me or does the cloud at the start of the video look like a side on view of the USS Enterprise?

lol

The clouds are another mystery as some may be generated to
hide the craft of even a part of the operation that can't be stopped.

There is a longer video by same person where the tube lights
up like a fluorescent tube. Strange when your like me and think
Tesla had something to do with the real tube floaters.

That big cloud probably a normal cloud.

ED: Was that an aircraft carrier, a flat top.
Still prob an normal cloud.
ED+: At 2:45 it generates a white cloud or lights up the air.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 6/12/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join