It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann Book-The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I Recently read this book by ingo swann.Ingo Swann participated in Remote viewing missions,which as far as i know was used by some goverment agencies.this book in interesting because in a nutshell it says that Ingo remote viewed some parts of the moon and he found out that the moon is not barren far from it.he saw structures and people working on it.these people or whatever they are made it clear that we humans are not welcome there.

the link to his book is

www.scribd.com...

additional links:
www.realityuncovered.net...
paranormal.about.com...
archive.alienzoo.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

and here is a wikipedia link

en.wikipedia.org...

My question is this.if the aliens can travel space surely they can mine or take whatever minerals and other resources from other planets.are they make a base of operation there?are they studiing us?i dont think they want to make war.its as pointless as any nation making war with lets say the zulu tribe.i would really like to hear some opinions on Ingo Swann and this book.also could all these be tied with the facts that space moon missions are staled and all those documentaries i see lately about moon anomalies????

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Unlike Major Ed Dames, I believe Ingo Swann to be a sincere man. There's no doubt in my mind that Ingo believes in what he has seen using RV. It's real to him! However, the question remains... is what he sees in his minds eye actually real or not?

RV is ambiguous in that much of the visual data reported is skewed by metaphor. It is very 'hit and miss' and in the case of Dames (who can be argued, does it solely for money and notoriety) miss and bigger miss.

I believe Ingo has put himself out on a limb with many of his RV visions and it remains to be proven if he is correct or not - but I do not dismiss him out of hand. I can't say the same for Dames who simply tries to predict the future based on trends and whispers... and then spruces it up as something mystical.

Penetration was an interesting read. However I have not read the book you refer to here. Probably an extension on his thoughts on this particular topic.

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

huggies

I have read about that we were warned to stay away/off the moon on various coasttocoastam shows,,,...

some say it was to expensive and dangerous,,but I am surprised we never went back....
even the soveiets outright quit I beleive...

I know some other countries made plans for a moon orbiting/landing but Im not sure if/when that will happen....

amy

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
thank you IRM and Amy for the inputs.i havent found anything more on the internet that could be of use.i hope someone has more info on this book and author.not friendly aliens does not ring well in my ears to say the least.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
With all the garbage going on right now with hoax youtube videos and people wasting their lives bickering back and forth.
I thought I'd bring back a post of a guy who I find fascinating right now.
I don't know much about Ingo but I found this youtube lecture funny and fascinating.
I recommend if you haven't seen this lecture, to do so because it will leave you feeling WOW plus leave you with a smile on your face.

So take some time off, hard core believers and debunkers
Listen to Ingo whether you believe him or not it's so good(funny) +(facinating) I have have to listen to it again!

It's a 7 part'r

edit on 3-2-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The 7 part

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ingo famous book Penetration has his take on his remote viewing of the moon,

I can't say what i think about the book yet, since I just started to read it.
It is out of print and the cost for this book is out there by Fort Knox!

You can read it here
Penetration

new topics

top topics

join