It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Is The Day Of The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
reply to post by bobbylove321

The Bible -

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." (Revelation 14:9-11)"

Unless they make you worship someone to get the vaccine then I think you are OK!

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation."

Worship in this case means to be involved with or apart of...

Let Me translate:

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone is apart of the kingdom, and receives the kingdom's mark on their forehead or on their hand, he (man in general) himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by nowshining]

[edit on 14-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High
you believe in the Anti-Christ, then you believe in the Bible,

I believe parts of the bible are true. Other parts are myth. Others are
allegories. Other parts are stolen from the Egyptians and Summerians. Other parts are very holy and very deep spiritually. Others are bunk.

As for the book of Revelation - I tend to think it's probably just delusion.

and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,

Back then someone would have naturally thought 'tattoo' or something similar if they had been shown the future event of a micro chip. Their brains wouldn't be able to say 'in the future the technology will be microchips' ... Same with nuclear weapons. Seeing a future vision of a nuclear explosion would have equated to them of 'gods' wrath' or some such thing.

See?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I some what curious. How does everyone who believes in such a Negative being, think he will appear? In what way? In what form? In what media portrayal? In what context?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree. My point was just that if there is an anti-christ, and a "mark of the beast" it would mean that the scriptures are correct. If the scriptures are correct then it clearly states that the person will have to worship the anti-christ to get the mark.

The mark could be anything, a microchip, tattoo, or maybe just symbolize being in the group that worships the anti-christ as their god.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I don’t think that ‘worshiping the beast’ necessarily means you have to get down on your knees and bow before a literal image. It could be something as simple as taking an oath to a ‘global ethic’ which precludes ‘exclusive’ beliefs like Christ being the only way to salvation. See my sig. And don’t forget that the ‘strong delusion’ will be in operation. Only those who have received a love of the truth will see the mark for what it is.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The antichrist is Vladimir Putin because he is the one who has gathered the nations together to destroy America. The image of the beast is the television.

On 10-10-09, when the us/israel do their next false flag, Russia, China and the SCO are going to destroy America. russia has told us for two years they will use nukes preemptively to protect Iran and they have put the hardware in place to do it.

This is the war ofArmageddon and you can know it is now by all the chemtrails they spray all the time to hide the sign in the heavens, Nibiru. This is also why they are now classifying all asteroid events secret.

Revelations absolutely SUX for this story but it is good for a few details. Read Ezekiel, Amos, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Habbakuk, and more for a complete timeline with way more details.

News and sources here:
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You are scaring the crap outta me. I know we will get nuked but when? Also what better way to get the chip into the masses than a vaccine? I guess I can look forward to the concentration camp if Im not nuked. Time is so short now. Im waiting for tomorrow to see what the solar flair does.

Magantice

Thank you my friend for your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join