It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Is The Day Of The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Has anyone here read The Nostradamus Code 2008-2012?

It said that Thursday will be an important day for the anti-christ, and if you think about it, what happened yesterday? (Thursday)

The World Health Organization officially put the pandemic at level 6.

www.cnn.com...

Doesn't this mean that vaccines will now become mandatory? The vaccines will be the mark of the beast because those who don't get it are typically the ones who are "anti" government.

Think about it. They can fish you out easily.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

The Bible -

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." (Revelation 14:9-11)"

Unless they make you worship someone to get the vaccine then I think you are OK!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I personally think that you can read into anything and get the final result you are looking for if you put some effort into it.

On the vaccine being the 'mark'.. I doubt it. I have always viewed the mark in the forehead, or the right hand as meaning eye recognition (forehead) or fingerprint (right hand) as identification in an id that could be scanned. That's just me though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If you believe in "The Mark of the Beast" then you believe in the Bible. If you believe in the Bible, then read the verse I mentioned above. It will not be a secret to receive the mark you must worship the beast. So unless you are asked to worship someone, you should be okay.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

I believe in the Bible, and I agree.. we haven't been asked to worship anyone.. but I am still not convinced the AC is a man/woman though.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by blind.face
reply to post by Ace High

I believe in the Bible, and I agree.. we haven't been asked to worship anyone.. but I am still not convinced the AC is a man/woman though.

Interesting....

What do you think the Antichrist might represent? A government, a philosophy?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Simply,

I interpret the name as just that.. against or in direct opposition to Christ. I could encompass all of the above.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's my personal belief that "Satan" or the "Anti-Christ" are really just necessary incarnations of what we might consider the "Source" or "God".

The point being, that, there exists within nature a harmonious balance.

At times, maybe the balance is shifted between "Light and Dark", "Chaos and Order" or, what a lot of people might think of as "Good and Evil"(Which are both just terms of conditioning and perception/perspective)

ANYWAY. So there is this balance. True Harmony it seems would come at a 50/50 split of these "Positive and Negative" forces, and like I previously stated, perhaps there are times when the Balance is more in favor of one rather than the other.

EX: 60/40, 30/70 etc...

Regardless of your conditioning/belief, it is almost impossible to ignore the implications that this alone raises.

Back to the point.

So this Anti-Christ is possibly a thought-form manifestation of the Negative energies that we as Dualistic humans possess.

We think this idea into being because it is a necessary force for the continuity of existance it's self.

We don't realize that we are living in heaven right now, the reason we don't realize it, is because there is a catch. To truly have heaven, one must first experience hell.

We are caught in the middle of these two extremes of "Light and Dark", trying to fight our way through the confusion, finding meaning in it all.

The truth is, there is no truth, but the truth that we've created, and that being said, who's to say which truth is the true truth?

We are all Stars, striving to shine as brightly as possible, which, as amazing as it is, causes the necessary struggle that drives us forward through the dark of mystery into the light of discovery.

The Ultimate realization being that you've lived before... or have you?

I have a message from God. Or rather, I have very strong faith in a message I received from what I believe to be a higher self in touch with something thought to be the source many of you refer to as "God", and that message is this.

I'm sorry. But, You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace High

The Bible -

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation.

And he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." (Revelation 14:9-11)"

Unless they make you worship someone to get the vaccine then I think you are OK!

I totally agree with you, because the anti Christ hasn't even shown up yet!! The vaccine is not the mark of the beast, the mark of the beast is a tattoo that cannot be washed off, and is a pledge to a false God. I believe people are just overly paranoid, which is why I don't believe in organized religion!! To the person above who made that statement trust me you'll know when it will happen.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Thank you!

I think people tend to miss the point of the mark of the beast. It will be a decision between worshiping a man on Earth or God in Heaven. The mark is just a symbol of that.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
the anti Christ hasn't even shown up yet!!

How do you know? He could easily be positioning himself at this moment. His minions could easily be getting the way ready. A reverse 'John the Baptist' if you will. Someone 'made ready' the way for Christ. Therefore, consideirng that evil always mirrors (backwards) the holy, someone will 'make ready the way' for the anti-christ.

The vaccine is not the mark of the beast,

A vaccination could easily contain micro-chips that are the mark.

the mark of the beast is a tattoo that cannot be washed off,

Maybe. Maybe not. It doesn't seem likely that will be the mark.
Most people shun tatoos. Health organizations push people saying how
bad they are. If the anti-christ wanted tatoos, he's have his people
working on these organizations pushing how tatoos are not bad, etc.

is a pledge to a false God.

There are many false gods and many ways to 'pledge' to one.

The false god of drink and drugs ... the pledge is to become an addict.
The false god of materialism ... the pledge is to glut and over indulge.
The false god of the occult ... the pledge is to engage in it.
The false god of secular humanism ... the pledge is to worship humanity and not the God Who created us.
etc etc etc
Many false gods .. many pledges ....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Umm....if you believe in the Anti-Christ, then you believe in the Bible, and the Bible is pretty clear on this....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ooh creepy
You should tell my ex-friend he was convinced I am the third antichrist
The day Im born on is the same as the first 2
Same rank as them (lance-corporal)
I had a dream I will die at 27, coinciding with when Nostradamus predicted the end of the world
My chinese zodiac is the snake
etc... and I was born on a thursday!
Im just waiting to get wounded and somehow become dictator then it will prove to me

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Veneration of Thursday ..... Thursday is a fasting day in India...and Thursday is the day of the Last Supper, and the ascension, traditionally market day in Great Brit.(capitalism?) and of course the iconic day of giving thanks for Americans...Thanksgiving Day...always falls on Thursday.

Thursday was named for Thor ( Thor's day), aka Jupiter, so maybe its whoever used to worship Jupiter or the 'God of War' ?

More on Thor...
www.sacred-texts.com...

Here's the lines I found from Nostradamus...( Is this the only mention of Thursday? )
century 10

The earth and air will freeze a very great sea,
When they will come to venerate Thursday:
That which will be never was it so fair,
From the four parts they will come to honor it.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Edit to add.....Found another mention of Thursday...Century 1, quatrain 50

From the three water signs will be born a man
who will celebrate Thursday as his holiday.
His renown, praise, rule and power will grow
on land and sea, bringing trouble to the East.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by frayed1]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by frayed1]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There is a guy in Israel, a mathematical genuis, who has studied biblical prophecy and put together timelines, he has a book The Center of Time I think it is called. Here is one of his videos:

"A WARNING FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 4TH"

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Bombeni]

Yeeee doggies, I'm really excited I just learned how to post the video instead of the link. This is a good day.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's video of J.R. Church's tv broadcast from this past Monday. It talks about David Flynn's timeline, and the Antichrist being revealed on July 11.

www.youtube.com...

I have not paid attention to datesetting before but I feel this July is going to be pivotal for us; I do believe some major things will happen next month.

If you have the time, hear this video out, it covers a lot of very interesting ground.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Reading from Llewellyn's 2007 Magical Almanac, Each Day is ruled by a planet that possesses specifiic magical influence.

Thursday (Jupiter): Expansion, money, prosperity, and generosity.

From Wikipedia: Thursday is the Day of Thor

Jupiter was known as the Roman god of the heavens and the sky. He was considered to be the patron deity of the Roman state, in charge of laws and social order. Along with Juno and Minerva, Jupiter was the chief member of the Capitoline Triad, a group of the three foremost deities in Roman religion.
Jupiter

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Of course it is the day of Thor, it is THOR'S DAY
Just like tuesday is Tyr's Day
Wednesday is Odin's day (Wodan's Day)
Friday is Frigg's Day
They all come from Scandinavian roots

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Hi Bob, I know why Thursday is considered the day of the Anti-christ......thats because its usually Pay Day!
Money: the root of all evil!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Interesting that thursday is the 4th day. Jesus suffered 40 days and nights. And came to be "deaths end or 4 and zero numericaly"?

thursday was a 22 sync as well. Could the devil be attacking a singular person in the world, but scattering it to look like its everyone? A masking if you will?

I say that because the tv shows seem to speak to everyone yet pick out fragments of a conciousness form.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by mastermind77]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join