It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Psychic Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Before this gets destroyed, I'd like to go ahead and say that yes - I know this has been done at least once already to my knowledge.

Please no flames....

That being said.

I feel that as psychic individuals - we should be constantly seeking to improve our abilities and the way we approach the world as a whole. What use is an ability if we aren't constantly attempting to foster it and allow it to grow?

I have decided to write this thread in hopes that we can take part in a joint venture as it were.

In my room, I have placed an object on top of my television set. It will remain there exactly two weeks starting today. At the end of that time, I'd like to see if anyone was able to discern what the object was and if so - how you were able to visualize or come to the conclusion you did about what the object is.

1) This is legitimate - as long as you believe in psychic abilities. I have placed the object where I say I did and will provide photographic evidence at the end of the project to show my sincerity.

2) As a freebie - I am currently located in South Korea. That is the only location tip I will give.

3) Please - for the integrity of this particular experiment, if you feel you have the answer to my proposal - send the answer to my U2U if you can. I will let those of you who were correct let you know as such at the end of 2 weeks via a post on this thread.

4) Feel free to ask any questions you feel you must, but know that I will not reveal much if anything about the object in question.

5) Good luck.

Forgive me if this is an over-done thing on ATS, I am not really familiar with the subject and haven't seen posts of this kind.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

As a follow up -

To preserve the integrity of said experiment, I will neither move the object nor place any other objects on top of the television set during the 2 week period of the experiment.

Today is Friday, June 12, 2009

This experiment will conclude on

Friday, June 26, 2009.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by mf_luder]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'll try this someday when I'm more in "the mood"
second line has been lost in transmission.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sometimes I have 'flashes' that pan out.....usually about totally insignificant things, and not so much 'on command'.....but as I read your post I did get an image in mind almost instantly, so I'll give it a shot!

My u2u has been sent.....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yes, you are forgiven for this experiment that has been done on ATS countless times. Sometimes it's called an experiment in remote viewing.
I even had a thread like this myself. No one even came close to guessing the object I placed in a shoebox in my closet. Good luck with yours!

new topics

top topics

join