It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are CDC 'casket liners' for Nephilim Giants?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Upon revuing the CDC 'casket liners' YouTube video, at about 3min. into this video the size of these coffin liners becomes apparent.
With a modestly sized adult male lying in one of these liners, it is obvious that they are made to contain something of far bigger stature of this paticular man (whom does not appear small).

There is literature stating that these 'liners' are produced by PolyGuard burial vault, by process of injection molding.
The questions raised are: If indeed it is a 'casket liner', would that not incidate that they would be placed within a coffin, rather than around it?
If placed in a coffin, that would indeed make for a very large coffin. Arguably, there is a large proportion of population whomare deemed medically as 'Morbidly Obese'. Still these 'casket lines'could probably fit someone of say 300 kilos. How many people are of this comparitive size?

There are scores of literature that talk of the 'Nephlim', characters of biblical fame, whom originated as off-worlders and as a manner of being 'cast down', ultimately dwelled on Earth. Most commonly recalled, is the character of Goliath; whom David slew.

With the event of disclosure unanimously considered at hand; there is no doubt many things that the governments know, and the populace meerly speculate uopn.
Is the U.S government, anticipating a war with giant-sized aliens?
Or are these liners simply for us?

[img]http://ichoosefreedom.wordpress.com/2009/01/06/why-are-tens-of-thousands-of-plastic-“burial-vaults”-stacked-in-a-field-near-madison-georgia/[ /img]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Those caskets are designed to hold multiple bodies and are meant to be cremated.

No giants...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Spot on.

Nuff said

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Hi Ex, Intersting idea! But the process of cremation is becoming more environmentally friendly. Through the years the western cremation process has gone from : coal fuelled fires, deisel, and now operates using Natural Gas as fuel. Even casket manufacturers are trying a gambit of new materials; in lieu of cremation. Some companies are even producing cardboard caskets!
Like most industry that creates atmospheric polution, over the last few years most Crematoria have been under the microscope.
In the Cremation industry, the efficiency of new fuels and techniques has evolved to keep inline with desirable emissions output; this is monitered by the EPA (environmental Protection Agency). This is in response to government carbon-emmissions regulation for business.
Can you tell me how they would get around this, and how the burning of plastic polymers would be considered in-line with EPA regulations?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Not sure what this is all about, but i do feel one needs to present the other side of this argument for the purpose of a dialogue. I do not know of the that website nor does it interest me, i am only posting this video to help keep some rational thinking between people.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

They are designed to be burned.

You just said they might be for giants - Nephilim Giants.... Now you doubt this?

There are threads on this.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I would add that having worked in and around the GOV since I was but a lad, if at one planning meeting someone said;

"What about the real fat suckers?"

(Everyone at the table has that "Oh yeah" look)

"Get 'em big, their just expanded PVC right? Plastic, thirty cents a piece."

"Done, next item on the agenda, hammers, those are $500 a piece right?"

Plus what the fellas said above.

EDIT:- And we all know the best way to kill Nephilim is massive flooding!

[edit on 12/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

If they are designed to be burnt, then by what means? The door of a Crematorium furnace is only so big, standardly approx 3foot x 3foot.
The furnace is anywhere between 600-900 deg. celsius.
Coffins need to be inserted, and door closed quickly; to ensure the safety of the furnace-hand.
There must be some pretty big crematorium furnaces where you are from; and a very relaxed policing of environmental protection mandates!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

If they are designed to be burnt, then by what means? The door of a Crematorium furnace is only so big, standardly approx 3foot x 3foot.

Not all cremations are conducted as a part of a funeral.

Incinerators would work in emergencies - large cremation facilities are easily located on google.

*Do you still think they might be for Nephilim Giants? Or was that a joke?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Exactly. Exuberant1.

In the event FEMA needed that many caskets they would be abating spread of disease, cholera contamination of water sources etc by rotting corpses. A chaplain would give the "Omonus Domus" over the caskets and then the gelled fuel would be ignited.

To the OP
Not saying some FEMA guidlines arent scary in a "what if" sense, and not saying we shouldnt keep an eye on them...

But I'm certainly not saying (what this thread was posted for) that they are for "Giants on the Earth, men of reknown"

[edit on 12/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

everyone is entitled to their opinion Whiskey, even if you dont have your own!
Just a rewind on what Ex said:

Those caskets are designed to hold multiple bodies and are meant to be cremated.

You've read ( or maybe you haven't read), my comments regarding the supposed cremation of these 'liners'. My prior job to the one I do now was running the furnace operations at the Rookwood memorial gardens and Crematorium, Sydney, Australia. My comments are deduced from personal experience.
I might add, it would be news to me if there was any location (in the western world ), that sanctions multiple cremations.
It is even unusual , but not impossible for example, a mother killed in accident with child or chilren to be creamated together.
The process is a little more involved than simply sticking a few deceased people into a box then burning it.
There are government protcols to be followed before a burial order is given, and then a permit for cremation authorized.

You just said they might be for giants - Nephilim Giants.... Now you doubt this?

At no time in this thread have I suggested otherwise than what I've suggested in the opening post.
On the contrary, I have stated that it is intriguing to me, as to how one plans to be able to fit these 'liners' within a crematorium furnace!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I would think that in an emergency situation, they will find a way to burn them, or build something large enough to take them. Not to mention I doubt that they would worry about sanctions on no more than 1 body to a casket.

Desperate times sometimes calls for desperate measures.

I can see the possible reasons for them being so big and being made from plastic.

if its disease or virus related deaths, plastic makes sense......not much chance of bugs eating through it, it can be sealed airtight until it can be disposed of (dont they make those suits they wear in the bio labs out of some sort of plastic?). As for the size....well there are a lot of very large people out there. Also if its one of those viruses that you hear about in the movies or books like "The Stand" there will be too many bodies to deal with, so putting more than one body in a casket makes sense.

I also doubt that if they were for some kind a global disaster (disease or virus), I think the last thing on their minds would be the pollution they would be putting into the atmosphere by burning them.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Geez man... You may think I don’t have an opinion. However you would be wrong. That was rather catty.

As an emergency management coordinator I am intimately familiar with how bad it could get (as well as FEMA manuals and First Responder scenarios). While I respect your position as an employee of a mortuary, that has no bearing on thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of dead.

I'm not going to chase you around from thread to thread arguing NWO and biblical prophecy. Cheers.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Hi QB, thanks for the informed reply...you made a great deal of sense!

I suppose though in times of crisis, there are mandates that must be followed also. I am not sure what the implications for policy change that may or may not be implemented by the W.H.O or any other quasi-government group; but would it not be reasonable to think that they would not tread to far away from existing policy?

As far as the Nephilim thing; I referenced that in regards to those that may view things in a biblical light; not only that, the increase in awareness about somehting supposedly to happen in 2012. Not only that if these things were 'casket liners', they must line a fairly Giant coffin!

Tristar posted another interview video earlier, that I watched with much interest; thanks Tristar!
The things I had noticed while viewing this were:
1)PolyGuard, the company responsible for producing the 'liners', are euthemized as being just another legitimate business; whos main interests ly within the funeral industry.
Well, if the funeral industry in America, is anything like Australia; I beg to differ wether it can be seen as a totally wholesome industry.

In Australia we have a company called Invocare. Invocare are a large entity, whom are systematically securing as many funeral vendors as tangiably possible, in order to have monopoly. They buy-up all the small directorships, and have been doing this for some time.
Invocare is the offspring of an originally American company called SCIA.
So who owns Invocare? The Maquarie Bank!!!!
The Maquarie bank has infact floated Invocare on the share market; great profit from death! Banks profiteering from death! Look out!
2) The interviewed worker states that noone from Fema has ever shown up there; at the coffin storage.
Why on earth would they, or why would they make any appearence which would confirm their existence anyway? Doesn't the US govt, refuse to admit the existence of the Fema camps anyhow?
3) The interviewed worker refers to the boxes as 'casket liners', but then explains that they are to be placed into graves and then have the casket placed inside and sealed!
Wouldn't this infact make them 'Grave Liners'

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm not bothered that there could be an outside chance that FEMA create customised coffins for all sizes of people -- they need to prove they cater for all bodymorph types

But even more worrying... people actually believe in "Nephilim Giants" ??

A quick Google Image search revealed some pretty awful looking fakes and some blatently obvious camera angle & fore/background photo trickery in order to deceive.

Is this actually a belief amongst people here? 'Giants' roamed the Earth? As in fairy tales and make believe stories read to children?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Believe it, but probably not, I'm not the only one to suggest that there were, and rarely are giants. there is a wealth of onfo out there.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
There's a wealth of ancient images, carvings and statues depicting humanoid figures much taller and bigger than the conventional size of man/woman.

That certainly doesn't corroborate the theory. I mean, people always emphasize the difference between the norm and things that are outside of the norm.

Children report tall people as hundreds of feet tall, giants even.

Ancient man more than likely did the same thing in paintings on caves and statues and carvings.

There's no scientific evidence to suggest any form of human was consistently over 9 feet tall, as some of the fake skeleton images have shown.

Bit silly, really.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Bit silly, really.

Want to know whats even more silly
?
Someone who thinks they are smarter than the regular cut
that waste their time writting on threads that obviously don't measure-up to their standards of intellect!
Why do you bother? In fact why aren't you lecturing somewhere, seeing you have all the answers?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

All I said was to base a notion on some rather dodgy images was a bit silly. I don't "claim" to know anything and I certainly don't have all the answers - I'm merely stating an opinion which is based on the immediate evidence, or the lack thereof, whereas you believe in giants because the internet says so.

Put it this way, with all the so called 'images' that Google turns up of these giant fellas, and you reckon there's some truth to them, how come not one of these skeletons is in any recognised museum?

And I don't lecture because it doesn't pay what contracting in IT does

Anyhow, back to the topic - I still don't think the CDC caskets have liners or are designed for "giants". As people have already pointed out, they're designed for the task at hand - efficiency.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So the mystery has been solved... But since this IS ATS - we should at least speculate on the possibilities and not let the thread space go to waste:

Due to the unique polymer qualities mention by Kriskali, these coffins would hold most funerary preservatives without degrading.

If we did happen upon a ridiculously large number of nephilim giants, and needed to preserve them for further study - mass produced plastic containers would be the most cost effective storage method, and since these ones are so versatile; they would make an excellent choice.

They are also air-tight, though I have yet to gather data on the effects that a full load of liquid would have on the distortion of the containers and their ability to maintain a seal.

*Oh yes, they are also opaque - the better to conceal their nephilim (or human) contents.

top topics

join