It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am being followed by an owl.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
hello there,
I can relate to this occurance but with a different bird. In the year 1999 I was followed by a large murder of crows. I however do not believe that they were the same exact animals every time. Was it a supernatural signal, I am for certain it was, looking back on what occurred during that time. I went from seeing murders of crows everywhere I went, to seeing the largest cobra looking snake on earth and not in Africa. This snake stood as tall as a man out of the grass, and had a hood like a cobra but very much thicker.

I almost lost my life, but because I was perceptive of the signs in the animals I realized what I was looking at and left before that snake could attack. I would be especially perceptive of your surrounding events and environments during this time. I'm not saying the devil is going to attack you, but in my case those crows signaled me there were powers at work in my life. Every place I went there would rise up a murder of crows, over and over, day after day, until it wasn't crows anymore, I had come to the place where it was a big black snake.

I have also been out late at night when I was young and heard the birds passing on a message. They said it over and over and it sounded the same everytime. They would issue the call it said, "Its all yours, its neither here nor there", this was a cool event that I have always remembered. I like the underlying messsage even if I wasn't meant to hear it. The birds were making some sort of mating call but I percieved it as if they were talking english.

My point here is, what do the skreeches sound like they are saying. Most animals cannot understand and speak english, lol. However, emotional feelings manifest themselves in the voices of animals just like we do in our languages. If one understands what sounds are universally connected to certain feelings or emotions one can understand any vocal animal.

Most animals dont really think, like we do, but orient themselves according to how they feel and their instincts. They will read you by the sounds you make and the way they sound. They will also make noises that reflect the way they feel about something, this is the universal language that we already speak every day, all of us. Body language is the next thing you should be watching as they also speak with this method as well.

I believe that animals are definately markers and messengers. They may or may not be aware of what they are doing and why. I believe that animals are more easily manipulated by the powers that be, than people are, but not by much though, lol. Animals have a smaller mind and therefore are easier to manipulate. This is why it can be a signal of powers at work around you.
In other words the powers working to influence your life are influencing the weaker minded animals around you causing this paradoxical occurance. That is my best word and I will leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Whatever you do, don't let it indoors with you. That will signal someone close to you will die. The 3 instances in my life a bird has flown indoors with me (has to be a residence, not a mall or stadium), it has signalled the death of someone in my life within the following 24 hours.

You know, I have heard that before. If a bird flies into your house, then someone close to you will die soon. I tend to think that if any death ever happens arond the same time it is pure coincidence.

I think this because three times in my life birds have flown into my house and there was no death that coincided with that incident. None at all.

As a matter of fact, I know of lots of people who have had birds fly into their house and no deaths followed. I remember once back in High school a bird some how found its way into the school. No on at school died.

I have seen birds flying around in side of several grocery stores and even a couple of hardware stores and there were never any deaths at those stores that coincided with the sightings....

That is just my and a few other peoples experience though....

That said, I have also had an owl come rather close to me a few times as well. I used to live out in the country. One night while heading down the small dirt road to my house, an owl swooped down about 5 feet in front of me and scooped up this mouse that was on the road.

There were a couple of owls that lived in the trees behind my house. I saw them several times and nobody died after I saw them.

I think it is wise to consider all "earthly" explanations before we start considering the "paranormal" explanations.

You have said that it goes after you no matter where you are on the property so that to me rules out the possibility of it chasing you away from a nest.

However, I wonder about how much land that owl considers it's territory. Keep in mind I do not know to much about owls, but I wonder, if an owl has a nest in an area, how big of an area do they protect and chase off possible predators....?

I do not know if all owls are like this, but according to this website the Barred owls territory is about one square mile. So perhaps it is a similar issue.

That said, why would it go after you and no one else? Perhaps this owl has you pegged as the "alpha leader" of your "pack", if you will. Perhaps it is going after what it thinks is the leader instead of the whole pack? Does that make sense?

Well, those are pretty much my thoughts at the moment, Hopefully they serve as some help!

Peace and love

GST
Forum Member and Moderator

[edit on 18-6-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
first of all you do not sound stupid..for the simple reason it has happened to me twice in 4 years...and both times it sounded as if the owl was following me but a few friends say theres a chance there was just an owl convention in town....one of these times it was daylight and i never saw the owl...and about 8 yrs ago i was stalked by a fairly large crow for a day ...literally...no way there was more than one cause this son of gun did not shut up for 5 or 6 hours...and when i told people about the crow they had no comment and got the heck away from me...and i was told the owls were trying to warn me from one friend and another friend said i was being told someone in my family died but that was not the case...does anyone know what the crow thing means

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Quite a few years ago I became friends with a guy who was a pure native American. He was one of the most likable people I've had the pleasure to meet.
He died under semi-suspicious circumstances a few years after I met him. The elders at the funeral told everyone that by the laws of their nation, his name should not be mentioned for a year - to allow his spirit to move to it's next level.

Every now and then I would think of him, and nearly every time I did - for almost a year - there would be an owl either flying over me, or sitting close by. No noise at all (they have the fluffy wing feathers to reduce noise - so this doesn't surprise me) any of the time. No screeching either.
It didn't actually register with me until about the fourth time. Then I noticed the 'coincidence.' After that, whenever I saw the/an owl, I'd give a little silent message to it knowing that my friend would hear. Just my 2 cents.

I don't subscribe to the harbinger of death type legends.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
One night I was woken up by a loud tapping on my window. It is second floor up. Even though I am brave I had no wish to open the blinds and see what it was. But it didnt stop so I went to a quieter room.
Then in the morning I was in my room and it started up again. Blinds were closed yet it started up when I walked in.
And I said # it and opened the blinds not knowing what to see... but it was far scarier than I could imagine. It was NOTHING!
So I close the blinds and am about to leave my room and it starts up again. Open the blinds, noise stops, nothing there. And it went on for a bit until I looked to the left and there is a very fat robin staring at me with black eyes. And every day at least 2 times it pecked on the window until I would open up the blinds.
I have no idea why but it left after a couple weeks and I never saw it again.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A long time ago there was a member here who mentioned something about owls following him, and then he shot up his school and killed himself. I can't remember his name though.

I always thought an owl was a bad omen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've just recalled a strange occurence ... or two regarding birds. Wondering if anyone knows the reasons.

About 3 years ago, I moved to NorCal from SoCal, it was a move on a whim and to leave situations that were detrimental to me. So I move north into a house with a friend. It wasn't working out well living with her and her two small kids, she also is bipolar. Anyways, one day about a month into the new life, I was riding my bike down a residential street, and right smack dab in front of me, a little bird, a California tow hee, takes a low flight across the street, only to fly straight into the wheel of a passing car. It was dead on impact. I was horrified, as I watched the whole thing. I love these little birds and I have wondered ever since, what was the message there for me? Or was there one?

(A week or two later, the gal I was living with completely freaked out on her bipolar-ness and I quickly had to find an apt to live in)

And at the new place, a Blue Jay flew into my apt. Flew in and right back out! I, too, hear the taps on the window at night. I have never figured that out. Mine is a light tap, only a few taps, then nothing. Then there was an owl on the roof just above me one early morning before sunrise.

The more I read about this, the more I feel there are messages I should be getting.... and then, the other part of my mind comes in and says, heck, it's only coincidence.... but I think I know better than that.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Sometimes we ignore the biggest signs and need to be shown something smaller. Maybe the dead bird was to remind you the world is not such a nice place and you are spending too much time worrying about things not worth your time. I remember witnessing my first death(human though), after which I stopped caring about TV so much, I used to hate missing a show, and after I felt compelled to spend more time with people.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Yes, that could be, but I have already been with my mom when she died. The bird theme seems to follow me around.. in Nov of '07, the local agriculture dept decided to fly over the coast here and spray a toxic pesticide over our county to try to rid it of a moth. The next day hundreds and hundreds of sea birds began washing up on the beaches because of the oils in the pesticide. It ruined their water and weather proofing, so there I was out on the beaches for two weeks trying to gather the live ones.

I think I need to figure out what always having injured birds show up means!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It could be a deceased relative trying to warn you of something....but ask yourself....WHOOOOO??? WHOOOOOOOOO????

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
... Perhaps you shouldn't walk around wearing a Raccoon skin hat, ...

... really though, I wouldnt worry too much about an Owl stalking me , ... unless of course his name happened to be OJ.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join