It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Governments are doing the right thing with cover-ups

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just there on the title you see how sheep we became... COME ON!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think so, to cover up all the bad things they did.
Otherwise the hidden technology can't be used or the Illuminati
will suffer.
There is no Germany to develop a technology that is desirable
like the last technology advance in warfare and free energy as
WWII waged.
A high security state that advanced war machines and the free energy UFO.
The Illuminati hold the technology to keep themselves in power.
So they suck the tit of the ET.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't
get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I would posit that you are correct from the POV that since TPTB come from an A PRIORI position of neither confirming or denying....ever! Therefor we can then come from an A PRIORI position that they are disclosing through omission...always!.. RE: "everything they didn't say made absolute sense!". That way they can feel like they didn't officially give the game away and we can be confident that everything they didn't neither confirm or deny is completely 100% true.

Journalist to Ambassador: What's Diplomacy?

Ambassador: I lie!...They know I lie....I know they know that I lie....They know that as well!...That is Diplomacy!!!

Personal Disclosure:
Starred and Flagged!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
As for goverment cover-ups, I think you're spot-on. They can only hide so much for so long before a "Deep Throat" incident happens and you have intreprid reporters and fervent believers everywhere digging for the truth.

OR

They can decide to put the lid back on tight and cover up even more

Military Hush-Up: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
www.space.com...

No more asteroid warning... I bet the Nibiru crowd will pounce on this one

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Journalist to Ambassador: What's Diplomacy?
Ambassador: I lie!...They know I lie....I know they know that I lie....They know that as well!...That is Diplomacy!!!

American Government

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
These points have probably been brought up before, I'm sure, not only because it makes sense logically but also because I am not known for original thought in the first place.

If indeed our government(s) have been in contact with intelligent ETs, that fact in itself may indicate the ETs ability for time travel. We know that it is impossible to cross billions of lightyears of distance via conventioal propulsion, and that control / creation of wormholes would be the most practical means of travel. If these intelligent ETs can do that, they can bend and/ or manipulate space/time, correct? By my thinking, they can then inform us of future events witnessed by them, avoid disasters or just as easily manipulate us for their own agenda.

Perhaps these beings have warned our leaders of a possible future with mankind's possession of this shared technology, and our lack of self control and / or greed for power and wealth have proven to be a disastrous combination...we have demonstrated the ability to destroy an entire planet with our own technology and with a combination of ours and theirs, just how much more could we obliterate?

Another thought I've had (not original, I'm sure) could be that our leaders have learned that we are another beings' terrarium, we are an experiment created completely by another race, and the experiment is finite in duration...there is no God and the end of our world has been pre-determined since its inception and we are powerless to stop it - to borrow a phrase, the smartest and strongest of us are as much a threat to them as the smartest and strongest termite is to us. But the knowledge itself would lead to complete chaos and suffering for the remainder of the time we do have left.

And finally...the visitors are actually us in time travel from the future...a future whose survival depends on certain events happening along a certain timeline, and the drones sent back in 1947 to observe and report opened a serious threat to mankind's future due to the accidental crash and the government is doing it's best to ensure the survival of the species by withholding information.

Outside this type of reasoning, I can't see the point of withholding. National security is a joke, the ETs probably won't pick the USA specifically to communicate with and be on our side no matter what. IMO, they would be more concerned with the survival of earth and its million other species besides only homo sapiens sapiens.

If non-dislosure is for our safety only, then so be it. If for national security or power / wealth or any other selfish agenda then it needs to end.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
These points have probably been brought up before, I'm sure, not only because it makes sense logically but also because I am not known for original thought in the first place.

If indeed our government(s) have been in contact with intelligent ETs, that fact in itself may indicate the ETs ability for time travel. We know that it is impossible to cross billions of lightyears of distance via conventioal propulsion, and that control / creation of wormholes would be the most practical means of travel. If these intelligent ETs can do that, they can bend and/ or manipulate space/time, correct? By my thinking, they can then inform us of future events witnessed by them, avoid disasters or just as easily manipulate us for their own agenda.

Perhaps these beings have warned our leaders of a possible future with mankind's possession of this shared technology, and our lack of self control and / or greed for power and wealth have proven to be a disastrous combination...we have demonstrated the ability to destroy an entire planet with our own technology and with a combination of ours and theirs, just how much more could we obliterate?

Another thought I've had (not original, I'm sure) could be that our leaders have learned that we are another beings' terrarium, we are an experiment created completely by another race, and the experiment is finite in duration...there is no God and the end of our world has been pre-determined since its inception and we are powerless to stop it - to borrow a phrase, the smartest and strongest of us are as much a threat to them as the smartest and strongest termite is to us. But the knowledge itself would lead to complete chaos and suffering for the remainder of the time we do have left.

And finally...the visitors are actually us in time travel from the future...a future whose survival depends on certain events happening along a certain timeline, and the drones sent back in 1947 to observe and report opened a serious threat to mankind's future due to the accidental crash and the government is doing it's best to ensure the survival of the species by withholding information.

Outside this type of reasoning, I can't see the point of withholding. National security is a joke, the ETs probably won't pick the USA specifically to communicate with and be on our side no matter what. IMO, they would be more concerned with the survival of earth and its million other species besides only homo sapiens sapiens.

If non-dislosure is for our safety only, then so be it. If for national security or power / wealth or any other selfish agenda then it needs to end.

99% in agreement (only cos I NEVER do 100%).

UN would be the right power to communicate with at least. US is NOT the ONLY superpower in the world.

Non-disclosure for the reasons of safety, in the case of riots and outbreaks of violences, or if ETs would be forced to reveal their plans prematurely, is a good reason to withhold, methinks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join