It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Satellite Photo changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A few years back I was doing some satellite photo research over area 51. There were two areas I was researching. What I call the alien pool located at 37.262262, -115.839168, and the other location was south west of the base where there were disks coved by sand.

Recently I have noticed that there has been new structure built and one of the pools taken out or made smaller where there was an animal figure in each pool. I couldn’t tell you what they were but it looked to be the size of a dolphin.

The disk like objects covered in the south west part of the base seem to be about 30 to 50 disks and are partially covered, but are noticeable. location to site: 37.139913,-116.084054. this is a very large area so zoom out.

I really have been trying to figure out what there was back in the pools about 3-4 years ago but don’t know how to go back and pull up old sat photos.

As for the disk like objects I’m still researching that. Not sure if they are uncovering or covering something or if it’s just something else. Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not to be a fuddy duddy, but (like your other post about a piece of metal with "Egyptian inscriptions") No one can possibly give you an informed response until you show us the photos for comparison.

[edit on 11/6/2009 by whiskeypoet]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

Hi,

At the top of Google there is a clock icon - this allows you to change the date the pictures were taken. I have tried it and it shows the change to the pools.

Regarding your second coordinates - this is in the Nevada Test range and the saucer shapes are the result of atomic testing.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

I checked your math and you are right, 1+1=2.

Excellent. Thanks for doing the work. If I could hand out applause I would. All I got is this measily star for you

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

My pleasure and thanks!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
A few years back I was doing some satellite photo research over area 51. There were two areas I was researching. What I call the alien pool located at 37.262262, -115.839168, and the other location was south west of the base where there were disks coved by sand.

Recently I have noticed that there has been new structure built and one of the pools taken out or made smaller where there was an animal figure in each pool. I couldn’t tell you what they were but it looked to be the size of a dolphin.

The disk like objects covered in the south west part of the base seem to be about 30 to 50 disks and are partially covered, but are noticeable. location to site: 37.139913,-116.084054. this is a very large area so zoom out.

I really have been trying to figure out what there was back in the pools about 3-4 years ago but don’t know how to go back and pull up old sat photos.

As for the disk like objects I’m still researching that. Not sure if they are uncovering or covering something or if it’s just something else. Anyone have any ideas?

The disks are craters and the pools in the middle of the desert are definately not for dolphins. You know how hot it gets at groom lake dude?

I'm not saying that there isn't disks at A51, I'm just saying you're wrong about the things you've described. However, there is definately NOT dolphins out there.

On another note: using google earth to look at A51 is futile. many google earth images are contributed by the US Navy satalites floating about our planet. You think they are going to let any thing leak through the filters at the most well know ';secret' test sight in the world??? Those days are over my friend. Anything interesting going on at groom is happening beneath the sands these days. Hell the black mail box is now a white mail box.... with graffiti and stickers on it the last time i drove by it (which was over a year ago now)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The area in question is Slater Lake, named after a former base commander.
Slater Lake

Note that imagery for Google Earth comes from both military, federal and civilian data sources. None of the imagery of Area 51 is military or federal (i.e. USGS). The problem with satellite imagery is the base knows when the satellite will be overhead, so you won't see anything they don't want you to see. So you can see a new fuel tank, hangar, etc., that is stuff you would see at any military base.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think you guys mean this alien pool:

37 52'15.25"N 116 47'25.04"W

Plug it into maps.google.com

I would like to know what is in that water, they look big whatever they are. Oh and why is the water black? My thoughts - it's very, very deep! Hence you can see to the bottom of the water at location 37.262262, -115.839168.

Let me know your thoughts.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Wave and gariac,
Great work !
And That's What ATS is All About !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitybender

Hi,

The first coordinate you provided is a part of the Tonopah Test Range - Gariac has a great information/photos at his Lazygranch site. Why black? Could be black polythene lining. Would assume these are waste ponds of some sort - maybe even sewerage treatment.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I also would like to know what this is.

Here's a picture of it. It's just west of the base, location is:
37¤ 14'28.64"N 115¤ 49'56.33"W

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcfb7be7b312.jpg[/atsimg]

Larger picture, click here

Looks like a well hidden place with hangars...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

I like this thread good job even if it turns up nothing at least it got up some interest

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

The first coordinate you provided is a part of the Tonopah Test Range - Gariac has a great information/photos at his Lazygranch site. Why black? Could be black polythene lining. Would assume these are waste ponds of some sort - maybe even sewerage treatment.

I was just about to say "black polythene lining"

Seriously though yeah I took that into consideration because on second look I saw it come out of the water on the sides. Okay so that might be answered but what the hell is in the water?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Hi,

'What the hell is in the water?' Well..... if they are sewerage treatment ponds....
Seriously, it could be some form of aeration for treatment of whatever.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Hi,

Really looks like cliffs that are either in shadow or have been deliberately blurred. Usually I don't speculate too much on underground facilities. I'm sure they exist but as an extension to land bases. However, I think they will usually be accessed via visible buildings (hangers etc.) or visible access routes.

Peace!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I have to agree that the cliffs appear to be in shadow ... and of course the pixellation doesn't help either.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Cliff Shadow?
Nah.
I think its a blurred secret of some kind.
Making it blurred only makes it more suspicious though....

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

37.262262, -115.839168 is Slater Lake. The other spot looks like waste treatment.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

Using the google earth history, the older photo is not as dark. I'd go with shadow. In any event, it looks like the area is visible from Tikaboo, albeit very far away.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

verry nice find. not what i was refering to but i seen stuff like that in the other pools. any idea as to what they are?

top topics

join