It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Christian's" Demon Aliens vs real Aliens and their motives

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
To those who would call aliens demons, can you answer the following questions?

1. Let's say hypothetically there are many races of aliens in contact with earth. How would you judge those that come after the first race which will by default be labeled as "demonic" by most religious fanatics? Let's also say that those that come second, oppose those that were first and humanity sides with one race. Who's to say which is the correct opposition when according to your readings and reasoning both are "demon"?

2. If aliens are demons and not truly aliens how do you account for the millions of abduction and return cases and what purpose that serves Satan? If satan is here, he already has access to human DNA and anything he wants through his thousands of actual REAL worshippers in his various occultic sects and churches. Why would these demons do all the strange things we all see if they were truly demons? Cow muilations, crop circles, working with underground and underwater military installations, deterring nuclear launches and armament?

It would seem to me that these demons are trying to prepare humanity for something through study and technology or perhaps SATAN, the great destroyer who comes with his demons to steal kill and destroy has fooled us all by NOT?

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Just Cause]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well as iv'e come to believe theres evil alien races and benevolent.The positive and negative.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Well as iv'e come to believe theres evil alien races and benevolent.The positive and negative.

understood but any standard christian that believes the bible word for word will tell you that any alien or anything not from this earth is a demon. That's why I am asking them to justify thier answer here.

Lemme throw another one at you. What if a friendly alien race just stated, "we were here 2,000 years ago and Jesus was a great guy and we agree with his teachings and morals"
would they then still be "demons" according to the other books in the New Testament Jesus was not a part of?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Quite simply, they would be fellow children of God, since the Bible never says that anything not of this earth is not from the Creator.

That bit was made up by fire-spewing 'dramatic' pastors seeking to add some show to their sermons.

Much like how, for years, I thought Mary Magdelene was a whore, yet nowhere in the Bible does it say that. And where did I get the thought that she was a prostitute from?

A dramatic pastor.

Extraterrestrials are just our long-removed kindred who were a bit quicker when it came to learning and applying themselves and a bit slower when it came to getting angry and sick.

GbD

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have been a Christan for 25 years. I have been a believer and a experiencer of UFOs and aliens.

Those are ones of the questions I have been asking fellow Christian friends.

Answers usually come down to this:

Everyone knows about Nephilim. They are fallen angels. They would pass themselves as gods from the heaven.

Lucifer is the Lord of the earth and sky. He and his angels will pass themselves off as aliens and UFOs. After all, he is a light bringer. They come to deceive us and distract us from the "truth" and get us to focus on the New Age crap and different religions.

I will let Christians answer your questions. Their answers will be more or less what I have answered you.

What is scary is that it will take them long, long time to come to realization because of the fear that demons will deceive them from the truth. It took me a long time.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Cause

The only reason I would think is to mislead people. Maybe it would help the world allow the U.N. ban religion. Fulfilling the prophecy of revelation about the wild beast turning on the harlot, babylon the great.

Having two kinds of ETs in conflict, would just mislead more people. Maybe its just smart planning. I would say the second question would be answered the same. To mislead.

Although not sure how its going to play out.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Because some aliens are not demons, they're fallen angels and the only reason they fell is because they were tempted by the daughters of man. They don't sound all that evil when you think about it, do they?

Nice thread, star and flag!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

except when u consider it was most likely against God's will. Do what thou wilst is Satan's Creedo, not God's.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the question is does the entity have soul.As im to understand that the evil races are souless and without concious of their cruelty and therefore...beyond redemption.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
"Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."
Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire."

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In other words. The proper answer is to wait until they show their face and we'll know if they're good or bad based on their actions. That's the only way to know. Before we see what "fruit" they produce we're only guessing.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
"Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."
Those who fail to bear "good fruit" will be "hewn down, and cast into the fire."

7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In other words. The proper answer is to wait until they show their face and we'll know if they're good or bad based on their actions. That's the only way to know. Before we see what "fruit" they produce we're only guessing.

by that arguement, humanity as a whole is the deceiver and every sinner, christians, etc. yourself included bears rotten fruit.

If we judge aliens as a whole then mankind must also be judged this way for the word of God to apply.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause

Originally posted by tinfoilman

by that arguement, humanity as a whole is the deceiver and every sinner, christians, etc. yourself included bears rotten fruit.

If we judge aliens as a whole then mankind must also be judged this way for the word of God to apply.

Well I didn't really mean to imply as a whole. I don't think I said that. In the context of the text the Bible is talking about false prophets here. Really talking about knowing if they're really prophets or not. If they make bad predictions they're not really a prophet of God. They're predictions are their fruit in this context.

But regardless that's just the closest I could really say about my religion and it what says. I starred hoping people from other religions would say what they thought, but nobody ever came. All I can say is about my own really.

And it doesn't really say much about aliens if at all. The question was specifically about religious fanatics though and I can see fanatics from my religion thinking that aliens are either demons or prophets from the sky type thing. So, it's the closest my religion really has to answer your question. If Christians are going to judge aliens according to their religion that's how they are instructed to do. Judge them by their actions in other words.

Now about this part.

Yes that's exactly correct. I've made a lot of bad fruit. You may think that makes no sense, but that's actually in complete agreement with the Bible. I don't know how much you know about the Bible but basically the overall point of the Bible is that we're all sinners and all corrupt and the flesh causes us to do ungodly things and we have the original sin. Including myself. It tells us what to do about that situation and our reward if we do, but that's another topic.

The point is yes according to the Bible that's exactly why we even have the Bible. Because we're all flawed, imperfect, and corrupt and the Bible's purpose is to tell us what to do about that. Now maybe you don't agree that's literally true, but we do agree on the interpretation of the text at least. If what the text says is true is another discussion.

And this last thing.

And that's correct too. That's why in 7:1 it says don't judge someone until you're ready to be judged by the same standards and not until you fixed your own flaws. Then once you have done that you can help your brother fix himself. Why? Because nobody listens to a hypocrite.

Many people think it says don't judge, but in context it doesn't really say that. In context it says don't judge until you're prepared to be judged by the same standard. After all the very next part says don't give what is holy to the dogs. Well how would you know who the dogs are if you didn't judge? It's just saying prepare yourself to judge in a manner consistent with God. Don't be a hypocrite is what it's saying. In my view anyway. And if you don't want to be judged yourself you can always choose not to do any judging.

However, if you do then later it says how to judge in a fair manner. It gives you the proper way to know someone's true intentions in 7:15. By judging their actions.

Now one question is "should" we judge the aliens at all? The answer to that question could be debated at another time.

However, that's not the question that was asked in your post. The question that was asked is "How would you judge those that come after the first race which will by default be labeled as "demonic" by most religious fanatics?"

Well the answer is I don't know. However, Matthew 7:15 is how you do it from a Christian point of view. You would judge them by their actions. Now also, the question of if we should judge them from a Christian point of view is debatable. I don't know, but if we do from a Christian point of view then that's how.

Also, that goes for the first race too. The fanatics think that the first race of aliens will be demons as well. However, from a Christian point of view the first and second and all alien races should be judged the same. By their actions assuming we choose to judge them in the context of Christianity.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Hi tin/

By their fruits you shall know them?

So, what is it exactly that they have shown about themselves?
What have they brought that makes them who they are?
What do they teach?
How do they show themselves?
Are they hidden?
Are they visible to all?
What does one feel when one sees one?
what reason have they as to their 'outer space' visits to our world?

icxn
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi tin/

By their fruits you shall know them?

So, what is it exactly that they have shown about themselves?
What have they brought that makes them who they are?
What do they teach?
How do they show themselves?
Are they hidden?
Are they visible to all?
What does one feel when one sees one?
what reason have they as to their 'outer space' visits to our world?

icxn
helen

I have no idea. I never met an alien or seen one. Like I said, I would just be guessing.I dunno.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hi/
What I mean to say is ...of all the gathered opinions/statements/of various people....
......whether it be who have come in contact/seen or heard of U'F'O's and such......what is it that they have to offer to the rest of us?
what do they offer?
Do they offer a NEW Welcoming world?
Do they offer us there way of life?
What exactly is it, that people feel they want to know these so called ALIENS?
What have aliens to offer???
What do THEY offer, that humanity on a whole has yet not offered?
Is it their world?...How can that be, if we dont know what THEIR world is.
I mean, where exactly is their world ?
Are THEY SHY?
are they stupid?
Are they what?
This needs to be asked by those, that so want to SEE, these alien beings?

eg/
From what I have read up on Contacts with alien beings
1/they speak not sentences,but rather give out MESSAGES!
2/they seem to 'know' what you are thinking 'telepathy'
3/they want to practise being a doctor on you....experimenting with human bodies.

All those three I listed above tell me that these 'Alien beings' are Demons.
Angels......are messengers of God.(fallen angels are demons)
Telepathy is a wide known fact that Demons use to abuse.
God created man.....the Devil hates God for creating man.

just some of my thoughts on aliens being demons.

icxn
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi/
What I mean to say is ...of all the gathered opinions/statements/of various people....
......whether it be who have come in contact/seen or heard of U'F'O's and such......what is it that they have to offer to the rest of us?
what do they offer?
Do they offer a NEW Welcoming world?
Do they offer us there way of life?
What exactly is it, that people feel they want to know these so called ALIENS?
What have aliens to offer???
What do THEY offer, that humanity on a whole has yet not offered?
Is it their world?...How can that be, if we dont know what THEIR world is.
I mean, where exactly is their world ?
Are THEY SHY?
are they stupid?
Are they what?
This needs to be asked by those, that so want to SEE, these alien beings?

eg/
From what I have read up on Contacts with alien beings
1/they speak not sentences,but rather give out MESSAGES!
2/they seem to 'know' what you are thinking 'telepathy'
3/they want to practise being a doctor on you....experimenting with human bodies.

All those three I listed above tell me that these 'Alien beings' are Demons.
Angels......are messengers of God.(fallen angels are demons)
Telepathy is a wide known fact that Demons use to abuse.
God created man.....the Devil hates God for creating man.

just some of my thoughts on aliens being demons.

icxn
helen

Assuming they're real then...

Well from what I have heard they don't sound too good. Not to me anyway. They abduct people and sometimes even experiment on them and you may even consider that torture. If they exist they're obviously hiding from us so they don't seem want to offer us anything. They don't even seem to want us to know they're here, but then they fly around like we're too dumb to notice.

And they create a lot of fear in some of the people that have seen them. I don't think they're angels because why would an angel need to experiment on your body? If angels are real then angels would probably already know how God built us. I mean they were there right? So, there wouldn't be much point in experimenting. If God's real he knows everything. So there would be no point in tagging us to keep track of us.

But then again we do experiments on animals to help them, but so far the aliens haven't offered us any help that I know of. Unless they've given technology to the government, but since the government won't tell us the truth. And there may not even be aliens. It may just be the government playing a trick. Therefore I have no way of knowing what fruit belongs to the aliens except for their fruit of trying to hide and it's pretty obvious someone is trying to deceive us.

So, it's not looking good for them. If God is real then it is possible that aliens are in fact just demons in disguise to fool us. If not then they could be the aliens that created us maybe. The Bible does talk about things like flying saucers. But they're hiding from us right now. So, it doesn't look good, but until I know more. After all God has pulled the curtain on us as well for the time being. But at least he left a book explaining why. The aliens have not.

My question is what about people that say they see them? Some say they think the aliens are evil or neutral and yet others say they are good, but good for what? I don't know. It's hard to judge someone when they're hiding behind a curtain after all but what they have shown us doesn't look good so far. They could just be another race of people like us. What do you think?

[edit on 16-6-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Hi tin/

The Bible does NOT talk about U.F.O's?
This has been brainWASHED into us by the MEDIA!
by the MOVIES that Hollywood(not so holy!)has portrayed them to be.
We have nice Aliens and bad one's....All done in a way to CONFUSE us.

Angels were created by God.
when Lucifer rebelled against God, he was not welcome in Heaven any longer...WELL, he lost the war!
Lucifer chose to leave and with him he took angels that later became known to us as FALLEN ANGELS.
These fallen Angels(messengers)are DEMONS....but do the Work of the Devil and not God anymore.
As soon as God created man,the Devil could'nt WAIT to deceive man...and He did.
The Devil hates God for creating man and so he keeps himself and his demons busy by doing all sorts of DECEPTIONS/tricks/illusions/LIES etc...

.....Witness accounts of contactees(those that have come in contact with aliens) have NEVER been GOOD.
So, what does this tell you?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I think part of your problem is that you are simply straw manning the Biblical Christians position. A few points to consider,

I do not believe what you call aliens come form other planets - there is a lot of activity on earth and many sitings - if they were coming from distant stars we would spot them coming long before they arrived. The evidence points to inter dimensional beings from the "spirit realm" exactly as presented in the Bible.

An invisible angelic Army surrounded Elijah, Elijah prayed and allowed his servant to see them.

2 Kings 6

15 When the servant of the man of God got up and went out early the next morning, an army with horses and chariots had surrounded the city. "Oh, my lord, what shall we do?" the servant asked.

16 "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."

17 And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

www.biblegateway.com...:8-23;&version=31;

This strongly supports unseen inter dimensional activity. The Bible is chock full of examples.

Extra terrestrial simply means "not of this earth". The Bible describes the host of heaven and is not limited to merely demons and angels. There are a vast array of extra terrestrial beings described in the scriptures. Seraphim, Cherubim are not even human looking - like the typical "angels" which simply means messenger.

The "serpent" that tempted Eve in the garden is actually a Nacash in Hebrew which literally means illuminated one - we are talking about an intelligent Serpentine shining one - not a snake. I would infer fallen angels make take a similar form - perhaps there are many varieties. But we are not told.

Nephilm are not angels but human angel hybrids discussed in Genesis 6. According to the book of Enoch and ancient Rabbinical writings, demons are the spirits of the Nephlim who were wiped out in the flood. Demons do not have bodies. So that rules out your "Christians think aliens are demons" straw man right there.

Also keep in mind that Gods Holy Angels are going back forth and interacting with humanity as well. You don’t mess with angels: two of them destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah; one of them one evening destroyed 185,000 Syrian soldiers (2 Kgs 19:35). At the Egyptian Passover, the firstborn of the cattle and everything else was slain (Ex 12:23).

So yes I believe in a vast array of extra terrestrial beings that are not demons.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Cause

Originally posted by AgentX09

understood but any standard christian that believes the bible word for word will tell you that any alien or anything not from this earth is a demon. That's why I am asking them to justify thier answer here.

Lemme throw another one at you. What if a friendly alien race just stated, "we were here 2,000 years ago and Jesus was a great guy and we agree with his teachings and morals"
would they then still be "demons" according to the other books in the New Testament Jesus was not a part of?

*Chims in and answers*

Well, that's the ironic thing in this whole deal, that these extremist Christians have no idea, that pretty much the whole Bible is a story based upon various Extraterrestrials and their adventures on Earth.

Ofcourse, though, if these Christians would get hard, actual proof of this and statements by the Bible-characters themselves, they would still refuse to believe it, and would consider it part of "The Great Deception".

"NO! My Yahweh COULDN'T have came in a Spaceship! It must be DEMONS"

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Forget it.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by YSM85]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join