It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the Governent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If aliens were comming from far away, then why would they want to be allies with us? wouldnt they use us in a way how we use cows and animals that are not as intelligent as us? if you were an alien that just traved billions of light years to get here, would you just stay to observe? or would you want to make this planet yours. think about it.

That new episode of South Park got me to thinking about what if "aliens" are not aliens at all, but beings from the future? Arent their Ships usually seen as going extremely fast, then dissapering? what if they came back to oberserve the old them. old humans. i doubt that a race from beyond our solar system would even remotely(sp?) look like us. the aliens have two arms, we have two arms. they have two eyes, we have two eyes. They have two legs, we have two legs. and so on. Is it even a possibility that they might have came from another time?

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by masterofpuppets]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
If aliens were comming from far away, then why would they want to be allies with us? wouldnt they use us in a way how we use cows and animals that are not as intelligent as us? if you were an alien that just traved billions of light years to get here, would you just stay to observe? or would you want to make this planet yours. think about it.

That new episode of South Park got me to thinking about what if "aliens" are not aliens at all, but beings from the future? Arent their Ships usually seen as going extremely fast, then dissapering? what if they came back to oberserve the old them. old humans. i doubt that a race from beyond our solar system would even remotely(sp?) look like us. the aliens have two arms, we have two arms. they have two eyes, we have two eyes. They have two legs, we have two legs. and so on. Is it even a possibility that they might have came from another time?

Interesting theory, they very well could be "evil". Some new agers in the UFO community would have you believe they channel these beings of pure light who are kind and gentle and blah blah blah but let's be honest...good and evil are our concepts...we have no idea what actions they believe are right or wrong.

Also remember that most "civilized" cultures are also dangerous ones. Most seek to overcome and assimiliate for their own benefit...such as our experience with Native Americans and so on...countless cultures and civilizations have been trampled and destroyed by advanced, enlightened cultures.

Of course they may also be genetically engineered travelers from the future but we can't be sure until at least the existence of them is first proven.

Cool post.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No they're not from the future and not extraterestrial. They are from the past, millions of years. They have been around since the beginning. The reason their craft is so fast is that they mainly use different dimensions to travel. The layers between dimensions are getting thinner which means we see them more. The earths vibration has been increasing steadily since 1988 I believe, from 7.89mhz (which it has been at for thousands of years) to around 11 or 12mhz now. The same goes for humans, animals and plant life. These creatures are indeed evil and in control. We will see them regularly soon.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yea ... hey Preest ... anyway, I agree. Very very interesting theory. They are all humanoid in shape. And I agree with the fact that its unplausible to think that another race came millions of light years away to study us humans. It's much more acceptable to think that humans from the future came back to study their former selves. Learn from the past if you will. After all, they know where to go to find us.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
No they're not from the future and not extraterestrial. They are from the past, millions of years. They have been around since the beginning. The reason their craft is so fast is that they mainly use different dimensions to travel. The layers between dimensions are getting thinner which means we see them more. The earths vibration has been increasing steadily since 1988 I believe, from 7.89mhz (which it has been at for thousands of years) to around 11 or 12mhz now. The same goes for humans, animals and plant life. These creatures are indeed evil and in control. We will see them regularly soon.
How, may I ask, do you "know" all of this? I don't mean to offend anybodies sensibilities here but...THAT SOUNDS LIKE BULL#. If it's your opinion or belief then make that known but don't state something as crazy as that like it's established fact without backing it up. I would also like to point out that "you're not ready for the truth" is not an excuse to make statements like this with nothing backing it.

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i think theres too much sightings, ''autopsys'' to think were alone. the conclusion would be completely obsurd. i think there are aliens out there, and also believe the government already has aliens. nor would i doubt theyre conducting experiments on them either. i mean weve all read about those cryptids that are breeded with animals that. i believe most are e.t influenced.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

also believe the government already has aliens.

"Has"? or "Are"?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
i mean weve all read about those cryptids that are breeded with animals that. i believe most are e.t influenced.
I don't believe I've ever read that...feel free to throw down with a link.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

what exactially does this post have to do with the government?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
what exactially does this post have to do with the government?
It just sounded good?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If aliens were comming from far away, then why would they want to be allies with us?
Maybe because they understand and are intelligent about the relationships of the universe and the metaphysical aspects, such as quantum mechanics, in which case they could possibly want us to understand those relationships because they affect the aliens as well.

wouldnt they use us in a way how we use cows and animals that are not as intelligent as us?
That is the idea that there are higher order beings who feed off of us and our energy, such as negative energy. This already happens and those in power over this planet attempt to harness those forces for evil deeds.

if you were an alien that just traved billions of light years to get here, would you just stay to observe? or would you want to make this planet yours. think about it.
It depends on what I am about, if I wanted to infringe on the freewill of humans, then yes I could conquer, but that is assuming that they are as ignorant as humans.

That new episode of South Park got me to thinking about what if "aliens" are not aliens at all, but beings from the future?
It's possible considering what lies behind our present perception and with our new understanding of quantum physics and relationships.

Is it even a possibility that they might have came from another time?
I would say that technology to such an extent as that of alien type will only be useful if the alien is evolved spiritually. This is because any type of technology is bound to cause the human or alien to depend on it, which gives more power to the technology, rather than from the highly evolved spiritual being.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So many un-answered questions...

Which is more plausible, time-travel or space travel?

Who knows(knew):

William Moore?
Dr Donald Menzel?
Dr. Werner Von Braun?
Dr Steven Greer?
Bob Lazar?

I just wish that for once, a credible witness show proof;
and that 'proof' be scientifically proven.

Enough with the photocopied films, the photocopied documents, film without soundtrack...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
It just sounded good?

lol yea, i was intending it to deal more with government-type things. but i got side tracked. owell. i belive that space travel MIGHT be more plausible. But the problems with that are that some of the nearest stars are still about 50 Light Years away.(please correct me if im wrong) wich means that even at the speed of light, it would take you fifty years to get from their home/town to earth. then fifty years back. Wich all in all means that it would take 100 years to go from there-to here-from here-to there. in that sense, time travel might also be more plausible. you wouldnt have to travel any distance to get to where you are trying to be, but you would need to bend/break the laws of physics(i think?:puz
. And im speculating that traveling through time takes a LOT of energy. so its kind of a tie. That is if you go by what i just sayed.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well this is intresting but what does it have too with our goverment.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think our concept of time period is way off. We have to think in "past .present .Future" beacause of our 3 demensional existance. and if we could somehow detach ourselves from this thought pattern ,we would learn that time as a whole exists all at once. The begining and the end are allready there, a round ball not a straight line.This would explain many of the things about this issue that we cannot fathom.
P

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by parker]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon

How did you arrive at these figures? Do you have evidence or an example of the calculations that produce these figures. Like most people on here will testify - statements and figures are only worthwhile if they can be backed up with evidence.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Its an interesting hypothesis - that aliens are from the future/past, and one I've put to friends for a while. It would be pretty feasable, and if you can prove the possibility of time travel, and the presence of 'aliens', then very logical. Who knows what their motive is, but it would be quite an interesting educational tool for history lessons.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Quote: "or would you want to make this planet yours. think about it."

YCon has a point. You are assuming that this is a Modern Phenomenon that started 60 years ago. But look at our ancient past - there are plenty of fascinating anomalies. Its funny because sometimes when I look at the Past I see the Future & when I look at the Future I see the Past (History Repeating) - they seem to meet up in the middle eventually.

They probably already control this planet & have for a Long Time - how - Through the Religions that they Created to Trap us & Enslave our Minds!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
He who controls the past, commands the
future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Just a quote you guys should put thought to

[edit on 07/13/2004 by SpockO_o]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

If aliens were comming from far away, then why would they want to be allies with us?

The same reason the US is partners with a country halfway around the world...mutual benefit perhaps? Besides, if they utilize some kind of space warping technology, then distance is no longer a factor.

wouldnt they use us in a way how we use cows and animals that are not as intelligent as us?

We have people who are retarded, in our society, do we use them as cows? Intelligence is still intelligence, as far as humans are concerned, and sentient beings are treated a certain way. Now aliens may not see it that way, but that would be pure speculation. We're dealing with alien motives here, and they may not think like us....

if you were an alien that just traved billions of light years to get here, would you just stay to observe? or would you want to make this planet yours. think about it.

Is conquering in your innate nature? It isn't in mine... I travel thousands of miles and spend money to get to Rome to look at the sights...doesn't mean I'm going to try and conquer it... Besides, as I mentioned, the distance factor may be a moot point.

Sure it's possible, and we've had many long threads on this here in the past... This does explain a lot of things, but at the same time, it also doesn't jive with others... Besides, wouldn't you agree that the odds are more in favor of aliens than time travel?

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join