It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the Governent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well its the exact same concept as humans observing animals on earth. When our purpose is benevolent in nature, we simply observe from afar and don't disturb them at all.

BUT, when we have other interests that requires a closer look, we tranquilize and 'abduct' them.

I don't see how this is any different than aliens. They simply have different methods of observing and abducting. In the end, we are still safe though.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I travel thousands of miles and spend money to get to Rome to look at the sights...doesn't mean I'm going to try and conquer it...

Really?! I would've thought you would..

Ahem, on a more serious note though. When it comes to modern and powerful civilizations meeting lesser evolved ones, history shows us differently. Taking that into consideration then sadly enough, it would seem more points to a non-peaceful confrontation.

Of course this doesn't necessarily have to be the case here. Maybe human history wouldn't apply to the behaviour of an alien race.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, let see. They take people against their will. They do painful experiments on us. They impregnate, and then take the child....some of those abducted are never heard from again......yep, sounds friendly to me...

<< 1   >>

join