It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority now cosponsors Ron Paul's Fed audit!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Audit the Fed!

Demand for transparency reaches 'crucial benchmark'

The tremendous grass-roots and bipartisan support in Congress for H.R. 1207 is an indicator of how mainstream America is fed up with Fed secrecy," Paul said shortly after U.S. Rep Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, became the 218th cosponsor, giving the plan, technically, majority support in the 435-member House

The cards are really stacking up against the Fed! I assume the new found support is in part due to the news that Bank of America was threatened by the fed.

hearings on the transparency of the Federal Reserve are expected over the next month as part of the Financial Services Committee's series of hearings on regulatory reform

Shed some light on the Fed: Support HR 1207

Lets hope that everything comes out here, and that the brave Mr. Paul stays safe during this whole ordeal! Exciting times were in!

-E-

Related Threads:
Ron Paul introduces legislation: The Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

RON PAUL - Audit the Federal Reserve!!! - HR 1207

[edit on 11-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Problem... Reaction... Solution!!!
Unaudited Fed... Accountability... IMF(World bank reserve, world financial standards,control, currency!) No wonder this bill is sailing through relatively unharmed at this time.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Problem... Reaction... Solution!!!
Unaudited Fed... Accountability... IMF(World bank reserve, world financial standards,control, currency!) No wonder this bill is sailing through relatively unharmed at this time.

Exactly! If only more of our politicians had the foresight to get to anticipate the problem and nip it in the bud before the SHTF!

-E-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Again let me state that I love this bill and multiple threads on it just help spread the word.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It would be nice to believe that something would come of this and that "we the people" would get some justice, but it ain't going to happen, never does. They'll bomb something or start another war so this gets swept under the rug like all of these things do.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I never understand how that can happen. I mean if I get in a car wreck, I still have to work to feed the family even though i'm distracted by the wrecked car. Are we saying that politicians and leaders can't do two things at once? That's nuts.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Haven't we pretty much dismissed WND as a news source? I thought that most folks here had decided that their news stories were so speculative that it was difficult to take them seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Haven't we pretty much dismissed WND as a news source? I thought that most folks here had decided that their news stories were so speculative that it was difficult to take them seriously.

I'm pretty sure most liberals have. The article states this...

A spokeswoman in Paul's office said by the end of the business day in Washington, D.C., the plan had attracted 221 cosponsors. She said hearings on the transparency of the Federal Reserve are expected over the next month as part of the Financial Services Committee's series of hearings on regulatory reform.

If this turns out to be false, this is beyond speculation, it is an outright lie! So how bout we find out if this is true or not?

-E-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I just saw on the homepage an existing thread here, so lets take the party over there!

-E-

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Is Pelosi and Reid signing on to this proposed bill?

Without them, this bill is dead in the water. They control the agenda and I can't see them letting RP be a part of their agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Is Pelosi and Reid signing on to this proposed bill?

Without them, this bill is dead in the water. They control the agenda and I can't see them letting RP be a part of their agenda.

Good point!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Dead on Arrival. That's my prediction. We'll see though, I'd like to see this become a reality. But I have no faith in my government now. I had hope once, but the change didn't materialize.

Anyway, if Ron Paul's son, Rand, gets a movement going, I will buy some signs and post them and support him. But I go on record now by saying, It won't happen.

join