It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metalic object with unidentified wrighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I live in Sequim, and I know what Rock shop you're talking about. There are 2 between Sequim and PA, and one is run by a woman and the other is run by an old man that, until recently, won many awards for stuff he unearthed and showed off at the local fairs. I have not seen what you speak of there, and Ive spent a decent amount of time looking over his stuff. Next time I go there I will make sure I look and ask him about it though.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
How bout you go take a picture of this piece of metal and then start a thread based on....something to see! Without that, we can go on and on about something we envision. What a waist of time. Sorry so harsh, but why start a thread with nothing to show us as evidence?

Because you might actually learn something in the process of trying to help this guy out. What happened to everyone's sense of adventure? I swear, we all need instant gratification.

It isn't about a sense of adventure...it's about a poster who says "What is this? Oh by the way I cannot remotely describe or show you pictures"

You tell me...what are we supposed to do with that?

I'd love to help OP I honestly would but why post a thread with no pictures of explination?

-Kyo

[edit on 14-12-2009 by KyoZero]

<< 1   >>

join