It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Also, the 'press conference' story is all BS. It was started by Robert Slatzer in 1974, who made a career out of telling lies about Marilyn. Not one- not ONE!- of her actual friends, coworkers, colleagues, or staff backs up this speculation. No one with any credibility does, just Slatzer who has proven to be a liar again and again. He met her ONCE, for about 20 minutes, yet claims that he knew her for over a decade and secretly married her- despite there being irrefutable proof to the contrary. He is also the one behind the lie that she kept a diary and started teh UFO nonsense.

If something about Marilyn comes out of the mouth of Slatzer, Jeanne Carmen, Ted Jordan, June DiMaggio, etc., you can guarantee it isn't true.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheriepie
Also, the 'press conference' story is all BS. It was started by Robert Slatzer in 1974, who made a career out of telling lies about Marilyn. Not one- not ONE!- of her actual friends, coworkers, colleagues, or staff backs up this speculation. No one with any credibility does, just Slatzer who has proven to be a liar again and again. He met her ONCE, for about 20 minutes, yet claims that he knew her for over a decade and secretly married her- despite there being irrefutable proof to the contrary. He is also the one behind the lie that she kept a diary and started teh UFO nonsense.

If something about Marilyn comes out of the mouth of Slatzer, Jeanne Carmen, Ted Jordan, June DiMaggio, etc., you can guarantee it isn't true.

No, the press conference is not BS.

I have the honor to have conversations with Dr. Donald Burleson. Dr. Burleson is a serious educated guy who works with the death of Marilyn case.
Dr. Burleson states that the claim that Jeanne Carmen and Marilyn never knew each other is the height of ignorance; downright insane, in fact. Jeanne Carmen was Marilyn's actress friend, and their friendship is well documented by any number of biographers, certainly including Donald Wolfe. Dr. Burleson have seen a taped interview of Jeanne Carmen talking about her friendship with Marilyn. The detractors you mentioned really ought to find out the facts; it isn't that hard to do.
Cheripie, you are free to quote Dr. Burleson with any remarks.
Dr. Burleson confirm that Jeanne Carmen has recalled seeing Bobby Kennedy grab up Marilyn's red diary in her living room one day and hurl it across the room, shouting >>Get rid of this!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have photos and evidence to back up everything I say.

Oh, then why don't you just show your socalled 'evidence' here?......

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

First, Dr. Burleson says that there are too many inaccuracies in your post, cheripie, and i believe him. Robert Slatzer did NOT made a career out of lying about Marilyn. And Jeanne Carmen did NOT made a carreer out of lying about Marilyn either.You are LYING, cheripie. And you are also LYING when you say >>No one of any credibility backs up this story, and people who do have credibility actively deny it>This is another Robert Slatzer fabrication. Again, no one of any credibility backs the press conference story, and ACTUAL friends of hers actively deny it

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have just showed cheripie's posts from ATS 'Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy' thread to Dr. Donald Burleson, and he confirm that cheripie's posts are disinformation, pure and simple. Dr. Burleson states that there are so many inaccuracies in cheripie's posts that Dr. Burleson don't even have time to comment on them. E.g. that Marilyn held a press conference; nobody has ever said that to Burleson's knowledge-- she SAID she was going to, and that's what got her killed. Slatzer said (at his own press conference??) that she was killed because of UFO secrecy?-- no; Dr. Burleson said (and defended) that. Marilyn didn't really keep a diary-- too ridiculous a claim to comment on, as there is abundant evidence for the fact that she did, including testimony from people in the coroner's office. The thing about professional disinformationists is, that they always mix a little truth with a lot of untruth, so that the rest of us have a hard time unmixing it. The fact that the Kennedys killed Marilyn is a bitter pill for a lot of people to swallow, it seems, but the fact is, it's perfectly in character for them. JFK had had dangerous liaisons with other females and had been careless, with them, over classified information. Marilyn wasn't the first, wasn't the last. The Kennedys, despite all their charisma, were not nice people.
These are Dr. burleson's words, and i believe every word he say.

I have the impression that cheripie is a covert agent / disinformation agent, possibly payed by the US Government en.wikipedia.org... www.usmessageboard.com...

So please dismiss any of cheripie's disinfo fabrication. Now you know who you are dealing with here.

You can see cheripie's disinformation posts at my ATS 'Marilyn Monroe and Kennedy UFO conspiracy' thread www.abovetopsecret.com... , so please watch out.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I just want to say that i wish we lived in a world without disinformation. The disinformations as we have been witness to is disrespectful to Marilyn's memory.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i know this topic is pretty well a done deal, but i read the entire thread to see if this theory was presented and it was not. so i will go for it.

for starters i will be sticking to the official reports, not the shifting witness accounts or posthumous hearsay.

1. the autopsy said that the most likely cause of death was an enema of prescribed barbiturates. so that is what happened! but no! you say. she would have voided her bowels! well, guess what. SHE DID!

2. the official police report said that the maid, Murray, was found doing laundry after Marylin's death. the body had been moved, and fresh linens had been placed on the bed. this was a perfect opportunity for the physical evidence of what could have occurred to be disposed of.

3. ok a little hearsay. it was said that marylin gagged when taking pills. i would not be surprised if one of her many doctors suggested a suppository at some point as an alternative, or perhaps a fellow drug abuser hipped her to the fact that was possible. the point: she could have known of the method, or her killers definitely did.

this theory does not point specifically to murder or suicide, but if the simplest explanation is the correct one, this is it. and if it was suicide, it would be strange to clean up the mess before anyone else got there. highly suspicious to say the least

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join