It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pjrsullivan

Well I cannot find anything about Monroe linking her with Studio insurance or any studio getting money after her death. Again it was a good theory, but I haven't seen anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
An excellent and well written account of this georgeous woman's rise and fall. She is truely an icon and a legend. A beautiful tradegy in her own right.

What struck me most, were the accounts of her own remarks. These describe much pain, angst, loneliness, and feelings of exploitation and emptiness. Her own feeling that her life wasn't real. Profound Depression.

What happened to her remains a mystery to many. Some people firmly believe either the Kennedy's or those who protected them, had her killed.

I believe, also reluctantly, that it was a suicide, although there are many things that are not characteristic of a suicide, such as lack of vomiting,( or at least it was never mentioned in any of the documentation).

Many accidental overdoses, like Hendrix, and Joplin, passed out on their backs, and literally died from aspirating their own vomit. People who overdose and die on their stomach's appear to fare better.

But the Chloral Hydate alone...would have been enought to kill her quickly.
Isn't that what ultimately killed Anna Nicole Smith? Some correlations between the two women have been explored.

Thank you for this great read. I am fairly new to ATS, and look forward to reading your other theads on suspicious deaths and investigations.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thank you for the kind words ladyinwaiting! They mean a lot, and yes their are a few correlations. But depression and other mental factors got the better of her and I think she just wanted to end everything. Again thank you for the kind words!

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Myth, you are very welcome. This will be one of those cases that people will never stop talking about and never stop theorizing on. It's right up there with the JFK assasination in many ways.....just because it was such a tragic event....and so very sudden.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

So true. It was so powerful of a loss that it will never stop being discussed and she will live on through time.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just tossing this thread a little bump for others to shed their opinions on this case.

And now Tony Curtis says Monroe carred his child:

It was while filming Billy Wilder's Some Like It Hot in 1958 that Tony Curtis made his infamous remark that shooting a love scene with co-star Marilyn Monroe was "like kissing Hitler". But in a new memoir, Curtis alleges that the two actors were lovers at the time, and that their affair resulted in Monroe's pregnancy – although she later suffered a miscarriage.
Monroe and Curtis

Yea, right.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ANother great thread full of dep investigation. I have to add a little something though. This is something I was told personally by some one I can not name.

I know that makes it sound kind of iffy at best. However, this is someone that claims to be close to all parties involved.

They stated that Marilyn was murdered. The murder hapened because she was involved in a "love triangle" that involved JFK, RFK, and Sam Giancana. There were rumors of her either being pregnant, having a baby, or having an abortion. It depended on who you were asking. There was a concentrated effort to keep it all quiet. However, it raised tensions between the Kennedy's and Giancana's even higher.

The Kennedy's were allready mad because of her associations with known communist. Giancana was mad because she was sleeping with people he considerred his enemy by that point. The Kenedys saw her as a political liability. The Giancana's seen her as a traitor especially if the maternity rumors where true.

So both sides decided she had to die. He never would state who ordered the death. All he would say is that he knew she was murderred out of misguided love and not hatred.

All I have is the words of someone I believe to be credible. After your investigation though, I think maybe it should be taken with a grain of salt.

As a side note. . .
This person stated there was even a short lived rumor that Marilyn Monroe actually had a child that was given up. I have never seen any evidence of this and never heard it reported anywhere. Just goes to show what kind of rumors can develop about people.

Editted to add that I made my post before reading the Tony Curtis comment above. That is the only other person I have heard mention a pregnancy.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No offense, but... puh-leez!
The woman was a walking OD just waiting to happen.

And how about motives? To those who suspect the Kennedys or the mob or whatever I have just one name to ask you about:

JUDITH CAMPBELL EXNER

And there's a lot more (names) where that came from.....!

J.C.E. really was a potential threat to JFK and/or the mob.
How come *she* wasn't offed?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

Oh, now nobody wants to talk about this....?

RE: my previous post, I did not write it to annoy people, I'd just really like to know. How come Judith Campbell Exner wasn't offed? Or Marita Lorenz? They were both unknown to the general public - easier to dispose of - but a thousand times more dangerous than the world-famous but notoriously "kooky" MM could ever be. (I am not saying that she *was* a kook, I never met her, but in general she wasn't renowned for her credibility.)

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
she was murdered by intelligence, as wouldn't leave Kennedy alone, she wanted badly in to the white house and didn't follow 'advise'

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

Thanks for replying, Angel.

I stand by my original opinion that it was probably an OD, one of many!, but at least your explanation coudl be sustained from a purely human point of view (fear of scandal, etc.). It does seem a little extreme, though, like killing a mosquito with a machine gun. Would it really be necessary for them to commit murder with all its risks, just to silence a "kook" (which is how she was seen by many)? Wouldn't it be easier to smear her reputation beyond repair? Or even have her committed? (Naturally it would be "against the law", to put it mildly, but no more than murder.)

Anyway.... I would still like to hear those with elaborate theories about MM being murdered to explain away the Exner and Lorenz cases. Pretty please.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thank you for the posting, Myth. There were a number of things that I did not know. Her death was sort of the first of several prominent people of the 1960's, and each of them somehow sparked controversy which exists today.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

From just checking the Wiki about her it seems simple. She kept her mouth shut while he was alive. She never threatened to expose anything. She was not seen as a threat. She knew the rules of the game and played without complaint.

Marilyn was threatening to bring down everybody. Plus she was playing both sides of a friendship that had soured. She was still allegedly sleeping with Sam and JFK or RFK. All while associating with communist.

She was playing two sides against the middle while associating with a third party that both sides hated. She was threatening to reveal something to the public. Plus she was becoming a bit of a stalker constantly calling the White House and the Justice Department. She was an immediate threat.

I really need to check my post for glaring spelling errors before posting.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by MikeNice81]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thanks for replying, MikeNice.

I understand what you're saying. But do you, at least (if nobody else), have an opinion, if that was so, why then J.C.E. and Lorenz (Castro's bedmate!
) weren't disposed of?
I know this thread is about MM, but there can't be serious talk about this without looking into those two cases as well.

I really need to check my post for glaring spelling errors before posting.

Thanks for reminding me....

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

[edit on 27-9-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Haven't had a lot of time to look in to the second lady. Seems to me she tried to kill Castro. Not much of a threat if they can get her to do things like that.

Just my admittedly ill informed (5 minutes of reading) opinion.

I am admittdly not very knowledgable on this subject. I just wanted to pass on the view of someone I know personally. I was just trying to add a little bit to the knowledge/speculation base.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Haven't had a lot of time to look in to the second lady. Seems to me she tried to kill Castro. Not much of a threat if they can get her to do things like that.

Except she ended up in Castro's bed and bore his child....

She is still alive, I think.
And J.C.E. died of a disease, in 1990 or 1991.

As I said, there can be no serious discussion of the alleged "murder" of MM without looking into these cases as well. I don't think so.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by TheMythLives

Simply stunning thread, I wondered when a Monroe thread would pop up on ATS, there is none as far as I know, or at least none like this. What a mastered thread, there is no need for another one now (unless it contains groundbreaking cover-up evidence), you covered it all.

My mom was a big fan of hers and always said she believes she was killed for reasons involving JFK and RFK. I have to agree it seems highly likely she was murdered. I thought Chloral Hydrate was only available in liquid suspension though? I am aware that pentobarbital (Nembutal) is available in pill form, but I though CH was only in liquid form. They don't use either hardly anymore, there are newer, safer, and better drugs like Xanax, Halcion, Ambien, etc that are good for sleep and anxiety. But great thread with some GOOD PICTURES and information.

It is stunning. However, nothing was said about her upcoming press conference the next week where she was going to "out" the Kennedy brothers. Missing pictures, missing specimens, missing organs, and a housekeeper who left the country after washing sheets at midnight!!! Come on, this still smells to me.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
she was the first Presidential Model MK Ultra (look it up if ur interested).. she went through unimaginable torments throughout her life.. its the work of evil we have in our world..

wake up ppl.. love and light..

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I know this one guys....she simply took to much, on accident!!

Brandi

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but there are so many factual errors in the OP, regarding both her life and the circumstances of her death, that it would take me ten pages to refute them all.

Marilyn Monroe did not kill herself. Suicides, accidental or otherwise, do not leave bloody handprints on the wall.
The 'official' facts of the case do not add up. It is physically impossible for her to have orally taken the amount of Nembutal and chloral hydrate (these are the drugs that killed her, not the Seconal), especially considering there was no access to water of any kind- there was no glass in her room and the plumbing in the bathroom had been shut off.

The story of the door being locked is an absolute fabrication ,there were no locks on the door. Cherie Redmond, MM's personal assistant, wrote in a letter to Hedda Rosten complaining about there not being a working lock in the house, and in fact, the Nunez family who bought the house after MM had to have locks installed.

Photos of Marilyn's body show that the body was moved, did not die 'facedown with the phone in her hand', but died on her back. The lividity proves this, and also proves that the time of death was altered, which corresponds with the testimony of the undertaker on scene who was ordered to alter his report to match the TOD given by her housekeeper and psychiatrist. They both changed their story several times.

The first officer on scene, Jack Clemmons, said that her room was neat as could be, that the body looked like it had been staged. He also attested that the 'official' photos had been staged. I have 'official' photos that show her nightstand littered with pill bottles.....and then I also have a 'before' photo that shows it with just one pill bottle....and a bottle of an injectable. I have a crime scene photo of a bloody handprint on her bedroom wall-obtained directly from the LAPD.

During the autopsy, all organ and tissue samples mysteriously disappeared. Funny that the psychiatrist was on the board of directors of the toxicology lab.......

I have photos and evidence to back up everything I say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join