It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

A few years ago I saw Marilyn's "last" interview done a week or two before her death. She was a very intelligent women, well spoken and SHARP. Quite the opposite of what the studios were saying about her "condition" as they cancelled her contract.

Her treatment by all, and her death, was a crying shame as she was quite the lady.

This is what I have been saying all along so many people think she was stupid, but SHE SO Was NOT! She was highly intelligent and a fighter for the greater good. It really is a shame that she is no longer around, imagine seeing her today?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

What has been brought to my attention about Marilyn's death, and what it has in common with the deaths of many other gifted and talented people, of course including many celebrities, is that she was under psychiatric treatment at the time.
Conventional psychiatric treatment, which always includes the use of drugs as well as an array of other possible actions, has been widely condemned as ineffective, if not dangerous.

To make an obvious point: would she have had two bottles of potent drugs available to her if her psychiatrist had not prescribed them?

To make a less obvious point: state of mind has a lot to do with self-destructive tendencies. If psychiatric treatment worked it would result in a state of mind that would tend towards survival and self-preservation. Yet it has often been noted that these drugs and similar treatments seem to have the opposite effect. Could it be that conventional psychiatry does not actually operate in the interest of the survival and well-being of its patients? There is ample evidence in this direction.

Psychiatrists connected with various secret projects have been, per numerous reports, very active in the Los Angeles area at least since the end of WWII. The stories of many who crossed the paths of these "practitioners" are not pretty ones.

The tragedy of Marilyn's death is just one of thousands linked to the psychiatric operation and the people and groups that promote it and finance it.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
To the OP great thread! S&F for you!
I have always been interested in this case for years you have provided a wonderful overview of all the issues of Marilyn Monroe's death although once you really look at her emotional sate it's not that hard to believe she committed suicide.If it was indeed foul play as much as it troubles me to say this I think RFK and Peter Lawford would be considered prime suspects.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by Oldnslo

A few years ago I saw Marilyn's "last" interview done a week or two before her death. She was a very intelligent women, well spoken and SHARP. Quite the opposite of what the studios were saying about her "condition" as they cancelled her contract.

Her treatment by all, and her death, was a crying shame as she was quite the lady.

This is what I have been saying all along so many people think she was stupid, but SHE SO Was NOT! She was highly intelligent and a fighter for the greater good. It really is a shame that she is no longer around, imagine seeing her today?
If she were still around I can only imagine the fits she would be giving to all those pundits who squawk about entertainers needing to "just shut up and sing."

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yep, Imagine Monroe today, you provided exactley what would happen probably..
SHUT UP AND SING!..lol.. Thanks for the laugh.

Star for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In case any of you are interested, I had a neighbor whose father drove Monroe's ambulance that day. Monroe was driven to the hospital, very much alive, then released a little while later.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Thanx for all this info....i have been a great fan of hers

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal
In case any of you are interested, I had a neighbor whose father drove Monroe's ambulance that day. Monroe was driven to the hospital, very much alive, then released a little while later.

Hmmmm??? explain..please :-)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Mythlives, hi, here is a link of the playing cards I mentioned.

The ones I have were a single deck though, just the one photo of Marilyn where you don't see the full nudity. This shows that a double set was originally produced; I know the ones I have are original, I have had them about 30 years and they were old when I got them.

This is a good deal on this collector's set.

www.marilynfineart.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Yes! Thank you. What it honor it must be to have in your possession such great works. I am happy for ya.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
However, lets be honest the evidence was examined and demonstarted a suicide by Monroes own hands. While we would like to connect dots to secret government plots, the Kennedy's, hell even the maid. The evidnece itself states that she was not murdered, but killed by her own hand.....

I have been an admirer of Marilyn since I was a teenager and have read countless books, watched many documentaries, far too many to recount and I agree with the conclusion of suicide, reluctantly though. I would have prefered that it was murder or an accident but all the evidence suggests to the contrary.

I am not sure where I saw the theory presented, I suspect it may have been in the documentary 'Say Goodbye to the President' but am not sure, that it was uncovered that prior to the official discovery of the body, that Marilyn was found unconscious, and was taken by ambulance to a private hospital where she died while they were trying to resusitate her. She was then taken back to her bungalow and the scene of death was staged. The photograph of her post autopsy, that was published in Anthony Summer's book, seems to confirm that she did not die lying face down. And I am sure that the autopsy report also details that lividity is suggestive of her dying on her back. Additionally, I think that it is worthy of note that there is no evidence of vomiting which is usual in oral overdoses.

There is also evidence that Bobby Kennedy was present in LA at the time of her death, and that he visited the bungalow on the night of her death. Though that is not to say he was involved in her death, just that he may have had a vested interest in ensuring that certain personal effects were recovered, like the Red Book for example. In the days immediately prior to her death, Marilyn made a number of calls to the Whitehouse, and again, I am not 100% sure but I think the day before JFK instructed his staff not to put through her calls.

I also believe that she would have left a note.

While it is possible that Euinice Murray and Ralph Greenberg were attempting to preserve the goddess image by cleaning up the scene and presenting a romantically tragic final image, I also believe that they both had their own secrets to conceal.

Also worth considering is Jack and Bobby's brother in law, Peter Lawford, described by Frank Sinatra as the Kennedy's pimp. His last wife has intimated on a number of occasions how troubled Peter was by the events of that night, but whatever secrets he did have were first drowned in a bottle and then taken to the grave, so a dead end. But it is probable to my mind that Lawford was present to field any suggestions that Bobby was in LA that night.

Either way, very well put together thread, well done, enjoyed it immensely.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Thank you for the kind words. I also reluctantly say it was a suicide. I also believe she would have left a note. Especially, because every other time she tried to commit suicide she told people. Why would this time be different? maybe she didn't want to be saved, maybe she was driven to the edge and didn't want to take it anymore...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to a good Marylin Monroe documentary?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

Unfortunatley, I do not. Perhaps a google search will yield more results.. I wish I did though.. sorry.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
She was a valuable property of the studio and was likely to be insured heavily against loss of her services. How much insurance was paid out on her and who collected it? The rest is smokescreen to disguise the motive.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Replying to from page 3. Mucho thanks for providing a link that shows everyone the document I was describing. I had been wondering if it was 'real' or a government created disinfo piece, like how some have viewed the MJ-12 releases. ( I think MJ-12 [at least some of it anyway] is REAL). So I was -very- surprised to learn, in your link, that the CIA themselves, confirmed the Marilyn memo as real.
Marilyn would have been our first Full Disclosure UFO Whistleblower, four decades before Greer's witnesses, the X-Conferences, etcetera. As the CIA memo says that "she plans to hold a press conference and tell all".
Excellent observation a poster here made previously, that (my paraphrasing) Monroe was deteriorating while recieving psychiatric treatment, instead of being on a path toward wellness.
As a bright individual, Marilyn would have saw fully, the ramifications and implications of Contact with these Other beings, held at the airbase. As did Phil Shnyder, James Forrestal, Dr. James McDonald, Morris K. Jessup, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There are so many holes in the story that scarcely any of it could be called “evidence”.
A lot of people lied.

Body bruising….Did she beat herself up before committing suicide?

Did her doctor ever state that he did indeed write prescriptions for that many pills?

This was murder - done by professionals. The locked door etc are no problem for pros.

If there was any kind of mess produced in the process of the murder , the maid took care of it didn’t she?

There were clean sheets on the bed and the body had been moved.
The tidying up had nothing to do with preserving an “image”.

It had everything to do with covering up real evidence, which no one investigating seemed to care much for discovering. Examiners doing the autopsy were derelict of duty. . Reports vanished.

Suicide? I don’t think so. That idea shuts up a lot of people tho doesn’t it?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pjrsullivan

Interesting take on this as well. I do not know how much was earned, if anything was rewarded to the studio. I will have a look.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm against the suicide angle.

LAPD knows it wasn't, and Thomas Naguchi doesn't believe it either.

She could not have taken 20-36 capsules of Nebutol and the same amount of Chloral Hydrate without barfing them up or not having capsule remnants in her stomach. 50-60 capsules of the two would have caused a fairly rapid death not allowing for the full digestion of said capsules. She could not have kept that many down. As stated before, her stomach was empty.

Remember, Jimi Hendricks overdosed on far less and choked to death on his vomit.

I believe she was murdered and received the Nebutol/Chloral Hydrate suspension via enema while being restrained causing the bruising on her wrists and other areas.

Edit to add: The solution was much quickly obsorbed into her system than by taking them orally.

Just my opinion.

Great thread OP

[edit on 16-6-2009 by Oldnslo]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Thanks for the kind words mate. They mean a lot and thanks for stating your opinion in a kind and realitic manner. I am hesitant to say a suicide, but to me thats what the facts say. But there is so many odd things that happened, that you cannot dismiss anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join