It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

When and how did you become interested in her, if you don't mind sharing?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Not at all. When I was younger I saw a picture of her and was like 'I know her', (I was only five or 6) and I told my dad and he didn't believe me. I ignored it until I was 14 and then I started to research Monroe and Princess Diana, who I am also a fan of. Personally, I think she was a beautiful woman who died to young. But hey then again I am a guy and perhaps thats why I have a fascination, but I think its personally, deeper than that. Do you know what I mean?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well I'm not a guy but I definitely know what you mean. I know there are countless guys who weren't alive then who are infatuated with Marilyn. Do you see her, just the "myth" that was Marilyn, or do you see the whole person, Norma Jean, as Elton John described?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I see the person, shes not an object, but a human being that had a hard life, but lived it to the best of her ability. She did what she thought was right, but her life was a mess. As I have mentioned in the thread, I truely feel sorry for her and its a shame she had to go at such a young age.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Agreed. You put together a great thread. I am very into classic Hollywood and always have been. Now one of my sons who is only 26 is into classic Hollywood too, from having to watch so much of it growing up I guess.

Somewhere I have a pack of Marilyn playing cards that belonged to my mom's uncle. I need to look for those, they may get me out of hock some day!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
they will come with alot of explantions,but as said b4 she was tied to jfk,and her case will never be unrapped

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have written this before: Here goes yet again. I posess a copy of a CIA memo classified Top Secret, and signed by James Angleton. The gist of the text talks about a wiretap of Dorothy Killgalen ( or however thats spelled) telling her friend Howard Rothberg about matters regarding Maralyn, JFK, plans to kill Castro, and most startling of all, ET bodies from a crashed spacecraft (most likely Roswell) being shown at some air base. Also something about "the President's plans to put men on the moon". (At that time). The document references Project Moondust and General George Shulgen. (Who had something to do with Roswell, I think. My copy of this memo is not in front of me just now).
I believe that the MUFON State Director of New Mexico has lectured at least a couple of times about the above.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Monroes final interview and added extras:

And Monroes funeral for those interested:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One report I've read via a cryptome source indicates Monroe may have been injected with pure nicotine in the anus. The result is apparently lethal with no trace, however I'm not a coroner. Regardless she reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith minus the political affiliations. Like so many other mysteries this one will go unsolved.

While on the subject of conspiracy theories, this being Valentine's Day, think of Marilyn Monroe. Almost every man who met Marilyn fell in love with her. And she fell in love with a number of men -- and married a few of them, including baseball great Joe DiMaggio and playwright Arthur Miller. Flirting with danger, she also fell in love with two married men: the Kennedy brothers -- first President JFK, then Bobby, the Attorney General.

To the President, Marilyn was just one in a series of bombshell actresses -- including Jayne Mansfield and Angie Dickenson -- who helped him relieve the pain of a damaged spine; Marilyn must have realized this, so she allowed JFK to pawn her off on his younger brother. Bobby she fell for, inferring from their pillow talk that he would divorce his wife Ethel and marry her. Soon, Marilyn's incessant, pesky phone calls to the Attorney General's office convinced Bobby that he had to terminate the affair.

Peter Lawford -- the British actor, Marilyn pal and Kennedy-in-law -- was consigned to convey the caddish communiquè.

Marilyn went bananas. She told Mr. Lawford that she would go public, maybe call a press conference. This would be part revenge for the fraternal double-whammy, and part calculation/rationalization that if Ethel learned of the affair, she would surely dump her husband and clear the deck for Bobby to do what Marilyn believed he truly wanted.

Mr. Lawford freaked and reported Marilyn's frame of mind to Bobby.

What happened next remains a mystery. But Marilyn Monroe was dead within a few days.

Some say she died from a self-administered drug overdose. Others say the overdose was assisted.

But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark.

We're still trying to get to the bottom of this.

src cryptome.info...

brill

[edit on 12-6-2009 by brill]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

Yes, but that would involve her not expelling the drug and she would have to have been forced down. Nothing like that was visible and there was no evidence that she was held down (trauma). However, it is better referenced as the enema theory. Its a plausible theory, but highly Improbable.

Like the said the thing that changed everything was that Monroe locked the door from the inside and she had never done that before.

Thanks for that article and I am glad you shared it, its just another theory of what could have happened. I believe that unfortunately we will never know the truth.
Star for ya!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Firstly well done mate for this extensively researched thread. It's obvious for all to see that you've put a massive amount of effort into it. Secondly my following comments are based on the text of this thread only, because mysteriously I am being blocked from watching all videos on the web except from Megavideo and bbc iplayer, across three laptops and an ipod touch. I'm trying not to get paranoid but what the hey...

I'm new to this board but have been aware of your posts from day one and most times agree with them wholeheartedly. So much so that I often don't even post on a thread because all I'd be able to say is "yeh...uh..like... what he said!" However I have to disagree with your conclusions here. I actually feel your opening posts support the murder scenario, and I cannot reconcile that with your opinion of suicide. To my mind there are a couple of contradictions also.

I personally believe she was an MKUltra victim and agree with bobbylove. She's been quoted as admitting to spending most of her time in Hollywood (or was it washington) on her knees, the implication being that she was servicing the movers and shakers and accepted it as a means to getting a great career. Cathy O'brien mentions here in 'Trance...' Additionally from the biographical info you have supplied she appears to be a perfect candidate.

Originally posted by bobbylove321
She was an MK Ultra (Mind Control) subject and was murdered when she was no longer needed.

I've done all the research on her, and that's the conclusion.

However I have to disagree with bobbylove's conclusion that she was terminated because she was no longer needed. It's true that most of the MKU sex slaves are terminated when they reach 30, but she wasn't and was kept alive for a further five years precisely because she was important and was eventually murdered by the NWO not only because she became dangerous but because they could link the kennedys to her murder.

The Kennedys were trying to go up against the NWO to set up their own dynasty/bloodline. Marilyn came along with a multitude of uses desirable to the NWO. She could get into the kennedy's innersanctum and spy on them (whittingly or otherwise), she could also be the instrument with which to blackmail the Kennedy's. As an MKultra operative she could also be used as as a highly encrypted communication gateway between the NWO and the Kennedy's. I believe it's possible that she was loaned to the kennedy's as a sex slave/honeytrap, but they grew to care about her and became aware of the mind control and wanted to rescue her.

Perhaps the upcoming press conference was not about outing her affairs with the kennedy boys but about exposing the mkUltra program and the Sex slave ring. So they killed her and when discrepancies began to come to light in the immediate hours and days after her death every one involved was heavily leaned on to chnage there story.

Ps there are multiple ways to kill someone without leaving a trace and I don't know how thorough and advanced autopsying was back then. The toxicology reports for example never look for nicotine levels unless there is reason to suspect nicotine. It's the bext drug to use for poisoning because no one thinks of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

According to your post, Peter Lawford rang Monroe at 7.30pm.

Lawford claims she sounded depressed, her speech was slurred and became less and less audible so he had to yell in order to wake her. Monroe's last words to him were "Say Good-bye to the President and say good-bye to yourself, because you're a really nice guy".

As you report that 3 people spoke to Monroe later and two said she sounded normal and the third didn't comment, I was wondering if he might have been lying to make it seem more likely Monroe had suicided.

Wikipedia notes that Lawford was married to Patricia Kennedy, sister to John and Bobby.Wiki also notes that:

In her 2004 autobiography Tis Herself, actress Maureen O'Hara recalled that Lawford and Richard Boone were arrested in a gay bar while filming Kangaroo in 1952.

Lawford's mother also

claimed that her son was "homosexual" and needed to be "supervised". This damaged the relationship between her and her son.

If Lawford was a closet homosexual and could not let that be publicly known, that could have given someone a threat to hold over him, to ensure his co-operation.

I expect it was a relief for Monroe to be around a guy who did not regard her sexually, so she would have trusted him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was also evidence of cyanosis, an indication that death was very quick.

Cyanosis has nothing to do with the speed of death. Cyanosis happens because there is a lack of oxygen in the blood. The commonest causes of cyanosis leading to death are heart attack, asphyxiation and ensanguination.

Heart attack would have been the first thing looked for. There is no chance a heart attack in this case would not be recorded.

As the stomach was damaged this could theoretically have led to ensanguination, but this would have meant many pints of blood leaking into the stomach, and the resultant clotted mass would undoubtedly have been commented on.

Asphyxiation did not take place by strangulation because the marks from that would have been obvious. This leaves choking by having something cutting off her breathing from inside her throat. Obviously she did not choke on food or pills, as these were absent from her digestive system.

With the internal choking and bruising, I'm afraid Monroe was attacked to make her tell someone what she knew, and then executed by having something forced down her throat. This is a signature killing designed to warn other girls to be totally obedient, just as the Columbian Necktie is a warning to others to keep their mouths shut. This suggests that Monroe was in someone's power, forced to do a lot more than just make pictures.

Watching Marilyn sing Happy Birthday brought tears to my eyes.
She had managed to retain her innocence and deserved better from this world.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
I have written this before: Here goes yet again. I posess a copy of a CIA memo classified Top Secret, and signed by James Angleton. The gist of the text talks about a wiretap of Dorothy Killgalen ( or however thats spelled) telling her friend Howard Rothberg about matters regarding Maralyn, JFK, plans to kill Castro, and most startling of all, ET bodies from a crashed spacecraft (most likely Roswell) being shown at some air base. Also something about "the President's plans to put men on the moon". (At that time). The document references Project Moondust and General George Shulgen. (Who had something to do with Roswell, I think. My copy of this memo is not in front of me just now).
I believe that the MUFON State Director of New Mexico has lectured at least a couple of times about the above.

There is a CIA Memo regarding this below the story
Here

Also, I have more info on this angle at this ATS Thread

Other than this compelling chapter in the life of Marilyn; Norma Jean,

There is only one thing that adds to her memory, besides all the novelty items and the Marilyn Stamp.
My woman wouldn't quit until I got her:...(continued Below rhe following warning)

Warning! Photo at link below shows some nudity. So, kids, the link to content is not suitable for children.
Parental Discretion advised.

....This

That is the highlight of her collection.

Also, there is a bar and grill just outside Bozeman, MT. at what is known as Four Corners.
I forget the name off hand, but it is loaded with Marilyn Monroe collectibles.

If you ever are through that way, I recommend stopping for a look and a meal.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for a wonderful thread - I was introduced to Marilyn but my English teacher - now himself a famous author - who was a major fan.

Just one point if i may - the link

But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark.

We're still trying to get to the bottom of this.

Is I'm afraid a very bad pun in very poor taste and should be highlighted

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I may be wrong but I thought I saw on a documentary of the event that a police officer pulled over Robert Kennedy and Lawford speeding away from the scene. The police officer stated he immediately recognized Kennedy because he has been on a security detail to protect the Attorney General. He let them go with a warning for speeding and sent them on their way.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elmrich

There are many starnge reports some of them are not true. Lets not forget that RFK was in the area, but witnesses have him being seen at some sort of party, so chances are he did get a ticket with Lawford, because, you know those KENNEDY"S..lol.. they like to party.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Excerpt from Sinister Forces by Peter Levenda, Chapter: Hollywood Babylon - page 141

"So who would want Marilyn dead? As in the case of John F Kennedy assasination a year later, the list of suspects is a long one. At one time, her home was being bugged and her phones tapped by the FBI as well as by an "independent investigator", whose employer might have been the Mob or the CIA. She was under surveillance by them all. Her association with the Kennedys and with the Comintern made her a dangerous woman; had the CIA succeeded in assassinating Castro, it is entirely possible that Mrs Monroe would have gone public with what she knew. She was already feeding information to the Mexico City communists, as well as to Joe Bolanos who, we suspect, was working for E Howard Hunt.** She was a liability to the Kennedys, to the FBI, and to the CIA -- specifically Operation Mongoose, *** and to the extent that she could jeopardize Operation Mongoose, she was a liability to the Mafia. The only people who did not want Maryln Monroe dead would have been the Communists themselves, since she was so close to the President, the Attorney General, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roscelli, "Operation Mongoose", etc etc It would have been insane to kill the goose that was laying golden eggs. However in july 1962 and only weeks before her death, she had realized something wasnt right with Greenson**** and Murry. She told her ex-husband Robert Slatzer that she was going to fire them all. Was a decision made to silence her before she could reveal the existent of this clandestine Communist cell in Hollywood and Mexico City?

---------------------
Notes:

**E. Howard Hunt was the prototype for the sinister chain smoking character on the
X-Files Series

*** The plan to kill Castro using CIA's mob connections

**** Greenson was a Communist Party approved Psychiatrist. Dr Greenson ordered Maryln to get rid of her loyal masssse Ralph Roberts and replace him with Murray She was not informed that Murry was a Psychiatric Nurse!

----------------------

IMO: The best evidence of murder is that her diary has never been found

---------------------

Sidebar: Che Guevarra never joined the Communist party, he was a populist!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The weekend of July 28/9 hold a key. She spent the that weekend at the Cal-Nev Lodge, (Sinatra's unofficial HQ) in Lake Tahoe, where she was pressured to not reveal what she knew. Present were Sinatram Peter and Pat Lawford, Gloria Romanoff, and Sam Giancana. Her ex husband Joe Dimaggio showed up and tried to see her and was forced to stay at another motel and was not allowed into the complex.

"When DiMaggio returned from Lake Tahoe, he told his freind Harry Hall that he was furious with what had happenned, that Sinatra had kept Maryln on drugs and that they had "sex parties".

To clarify what was meant by that, photographer Billy Woodfield was quoted as saying Sinatra gave him a roll of film from that weekend. When Woodfield developed the roll, he evidently found photos of Maryln being sexually abused by, or at least in the prescence of Sam Giancana and Frank Sinatra" "Marlyn Monroe was likely drugged, raped, and photographed; the photos would be used as blackmail against her if she decided to come forward with what she knew about the Kennedys, the Mafia, and Castro."

"A drugged Monroe was returned to Los Angeles late the night of July 29-30, in the company of Peter Lawford. Monroe returned to her home in a limo, but Lawford rode with the flight crew to his beach home. Before arriving home, he asked the crew to stop for moment so he could make a call from a pay phone (knowing his own home was bugged) he made a mysterious phone call that lasted about twenty minutes..."

That phone call was logged into the White House, a call that went directly to the President"

Sinister Forces , Book Three, page 143 by Peter Levenda

Marlyn then made an appointment to see her attorney, Mickey Rudin. Rudin was Dr Greeson's brother in law and Frank Sinatra's attorney as well.

So Frank would have found out quickly that Maryln was FURIOUS and planned to go public...She was also going to change her will.

Note: The fact of this meeting was substantiated because it was this meeting of Sinatra and Sam Giancana that caused Frank to lose his Nevada gaming license.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse

Interesting...3 months later "

"Dorothy Killgalen died under mysterious circumstances., soon after she had visited Jack Ruby in prison in Dallas. She was conducting her own investigation of the Kennedy Assasination and had in her possession -- through her lover Ron Pataki -- of some secret information concerning Marilyn Monroe..

..her notes of the interview with Jack Ruby disappeared after her death.."

Sinister Forces , Book Three, page 145 by Peter Levenda

----------------

Sidebar: You guys have read or watched the deathbed confession of E Howard Hunt re who killed JFK? LINK

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe you are correct.

J. Edgar caught wind of the affairs and wanted to get something on the Kennedy's.

After John, she was seeing Bobby and he chided her for her lack of knowledge of current events and politics. Marilyn, being a very different woman than those she portrayed, started taking notes, after seeing Bobby, so she could study up and be "ready" for the next time she saw him.

Notes in a notebook, this is what did her in!!!

Little did they know, but ole J Edgar had her place bugged and heard it all. He was aware of both affairs and knew Bobby was compromising National Security in what was being discussed with Marilyn.

It's my understanding he contacted JFK about it, and her affair with Bobby was over, devastating Marilyn. Therefore, the news conference scheduled for Monday. She was silenced, taken for an ambulance ride while her cottage was gone through, and returned to her bedroom after all evidence was removed. This is where the "public" timeline starts.

From that day on J. Edgar had the Kennedy boys in his back pocket.

So to have "extra" wiring in the attic crawlspace is no real surprise to me. I expected it!!!

My uncle lived a block or so from Marilyn's home on Helena Dr. and had heard rumors circulating the neighborhood about what had been "going on" for the last year or so before her death.

There were so many sightsee'ers afterwards, he moved to an apartment on 18th Street in Santa Monica where 20 years later Patti Reagan moved in next door. It took quite a few visits before the Secret Service recognized me and I could walk to his door unhindered.

A few years ago I saw Marilyn's "last" interview done a week or two before her death. She was a very intelligent women, well spoken and SHARP. Quite the opposite of what the studios were saying about her "condition" as they cancelled her contract.

Her treatment by all, and her death, was a crying shame as she was quite the lady.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join