It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes, Natalie wood, what a shame she died as well.

Here's some more on her psychological state:

I knew I belonged to the public and to the world, not because I was talented or even beautiful but because I had never belonged to anything or anyone else.
–From the Unfinished Biography of Marilyn Monroe

Great Article By PBS

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
excellent post. S and F for you.

However, we'll never find out who killed Marylin Monroe because :

_Most of the "actors" of the murder must be dead or too old.
_If the higher spheres of power were to kill her, they would have done that with special toxins taken from military labs, so the pill theory would fit
Remember that the Us had not signed the treaty on bioweapons yet.
_They must have called top-notch agents to invade the house and force marylin into taking the pills herself.

she was litterally about to blow the entire government up, what would they have done? nothing? come on...The US gov couldn't afford such a scandal during the Cold War.

cheers
M_M

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was a kid but I remember my mom crying when Marilyn died.

I believe she was the most beautiful woman who ever lived, in our photographic history at least. She was beautiful inside as well.

I'll always believe she was murdered by the Kennedy clan to keep her from talking.

Really great thread by the way.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Technology out now and in the near past ( 1990's ) for use of the public was probably being used back then in secret by the government and anybody high enough to need it.

The death could have been caused by an unknown source which at the time was unknown to any civilians but could have been used to kill her.

There is too many ODD things and "missing" evidence for it to be how it was stated..

When does evidence and things like that go missing on normal people???? Almost never.....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

First of all thanks to everyone for there SUPPORT it is really appreciated and means a lot.

now for the reply. Most definately, she could have been murdered. There is evidence for it, however, the evidence only presents suicide by her hands. But still in the back of my mind those Kennedy's are there and hell Robert could have killed her in a jealosy over his brother. There is just so much speculation and so many odd things, its hard to dismiss murder. but the evidence is what has convinced me she was killed by her hands. In a suicide.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

amazing work. You outdid yourself.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Great work...

My god she was a beutifull person..

How long did she die till Kennedy started going after the fed?
Or did he start before hand?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

I think Kennedy was starting before hand, but kept it on the low end. An idea like that doesn't pop into ones head and into action in a brief time period. But it was odd, very odd that JFK, RFK, Monroe, and Dr. King and quite a few others were killed. Seemed like a wild decade if you know what I mean...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I had always thought those people were killed because they actually had the ability to sway the masses for the good..Maybe not so much Monroe but the rest..
Even into their old age people would listen to both JFK and MLK..

JFK I think was our last stand..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Definately, lets not forget that Monroe was a supporter for civil rights and did sway people as here:

"What I really want to say: That what the world really needs is a real feeling of kinship. Everybody: stars, laborers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers.

Please don’t make me a joke. End the interview with what I believe."

Marilyn Monroe, was very much a helper of the greater good.

JFK, RFK, MLK, I am telling you they were great people and possibly the only people who decided to fight the true PTB...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
lol no offense but you just copied those videos and paraphrased them, i would rather have just watched the videos

interesting topic nonetheless and one of the only interesting threads i see up here today

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've always thought she was murdered(nothing to do with JFK though) although previously i hadn't *really* looked into it.Cheers for creating this topic and giving lots of info,a very worthwhile topic....and on side note damn was she a hotty!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

lol, actually there is more information in the thread than in the videos.. The videos I just added because they explained the scenarios better than I could. But the entire thread has much more information and more detail than the videos.

Thanks for the kind words mate. They mean a lot!

[edit on Jun 12th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

She sure was beautiful. An icon of greatness! And yes she could have been murdered by a number of people. But I personally do not think so, only because the evidence suggests it was indeed a suicide.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

lol, actually there is more information in the thread than in the videos.. The videos I just added because they explained the scenarios better than I could. But the entire thread has much more information and more detail than the videos.

Thanks for the kind words mate. They mean a lot!

yea i was out of line it was a good thread I'm serious

you pick a nice topic that is actually interesting and you had ACTUAL FACTS.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

No your good mate! No need to apologize.
As Monroe said we are all brothers and sisters and need to form a kinship with everyone.

Again I appreciate you and everyone elses kindness and thats the only reason I strive to make quality threads! AReptileFeeder your a good person and there is no need to apologize

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Very good OP, Myth. It's been a few years since the Marilyn Monroe story has caught my attention. It's one that will always be a mystery. I've read a couple of books about it and despite my aversion to 'conspiracies' reckon her death was an indirect consequence of her association with the Kennedys. She might be just another famous figure to fall foul of the fame game (Hendrix, Joplin, Jones et al) and be found dead from OD...who knows?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

So true. No one really knows, but I suppose we can all be content with what we believe is the "truth", our perception of the death of Monroe. The truth will never be officially known.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'll tell ya, Elton John really nailed it with the Norma Jeane song. It still makes me cry sometimes all these years later. She so deserved to be memorialized in that way. Way to go Elton.

I'd like to add something else about the many hollywood starlets of yesteryear. They had real talent; they could all sing, dance, and act. These days they just have to weigh less than 100 pounds to be famous.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I hear that. Being a young blood myself and never seeing her on tv, hearing her music, or her death first hand, I can ONLY IMAGINE what it was like to see this starlet. I added the video because it seemed like the best way to offically end the thread..
Glad you enjoyed it!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join