It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The one thing I find laughable about this codex is what is the government going to do if you start to grow your own veg and raise your own animals, nothing as is not illegal. Great post OP however I do not believe something like this could be implemented without massive revolts and world wide revolution. The sheeple may be sleeping however something like this would open the eyes of the most ardent dunderhead

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I'd chock this Codex up to the same thing as the De Vinci code,a bunch of hooey,makes for a good movie script,just more fear mongering I'm afraid,chances of happening would be slim to none IMO

You would think this is sci-fi type scenarios but unfortunately the seed has been planted (so to speak) and is growing like crazy. What I'm referring to here specifically are GMOs or genetically modified organisms. It should be no secret that the lovely multinational conglomerate, Monsanto, already bought up 90% of the world's seed companies and supplies. But alas, it's an EXTREME secret.

GMO's, with our marvelous 21st century technology, can be programed with whatever traits we like. But guess where the money is? Extremely nutrient deficient foods. That way, sooner than later our bodies will stop functioning properly and we'll all be standing in-line for "pills" and "doctors".

"Doctor, I have no idea what is wrong with me, I woke up with this major pain and now I can't see properly" etc, etc... Deficiencies manifest themselves into a plethora of conditions, diseases, and symptoms. No wonder we are all sicker as a species then any other point in history. Michaelina frozen dinner and a diet Pepsi anyone?

Have any evidence for your claims? Or more of your wild accusations?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Not only is there not one line in my 2 full pages of writing and sources (which took an entire day to compile and present), that says x amount of deaths by the end of the year, but I never give any end date whatsoever.

It's the title of the thread.

3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

That looks like a date to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
this subject is SO unclear its incredible...could it really be a ruse by the pharma industry to sabotage codex..as the german wiki page states?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I still have a question for the OP.....

Maybe third time's the charm.

I had asked a question earlier, but I guess you missed it:
I tried reading the entire codex, but it just gave me a headache. Since you've read it, in what section is the part about "Under Codex, every cow raised for food must be treated with Monsanto's Bovine somatotropin"--I'd like to read it in context. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The one thing about CA is that why are the elite trying so hard to depopulate the west when India's got a serious population issue which is getting worse!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I tried reading the entire codex, but it just gave me a headache. Since you've read it, in what section is the part about "Under Codex, every cow raised for food must be treated with Monsanto's Bovine somatotropin"--I'd like to read it in context. Thanks.

thats exactly my problem..we hear claims but no one actually posts the parts in question.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well, I think I've answered my own question. I can't read it in context because it doesn't appear to exist.

Looks like the US tried in 1995 and 1997 to have a maximum standard set.

The U.S. has pushed Codex to adopt a standard to ensure the continued export of its dairy products from cows treated with the rbGH drug. However, U.S.-driven efforts to persuade the international community that rbGH is safe have been blocked twice before at Codex, in 1995 and again in 1997,
primarily by opposition from European governments.

Codex officially agreed to shelve any further discussion of a U.S.-backed
proposal to set a Maximum Residue Level for rbGH--known as bovine
somatropin (BST) in Europe--in milk in light of vigorous opposition from
other nations that still question the hormone's safety. By indefinitely
shelving the proposal, Codex acknowledged the deep division between
countries such as the U.S., that insist rbGH is safe and countries like
those of the European Union, where rbGH has not been approved due to
nagging safety concerns.

"By refusing to set a standard today, Codex has recognized that there is no
consensus on rbGH safety in the international scientific community, and
that national governments should be able to decide whether rbGH should be
permitted in their milk supply," said Jean Halloran, Director of the
Consumer Policy Institute at Consumers Union.
www.purefood.org...

In the 2008 release:
Codex Alimentarius Commission
Maximum Residue Limits for Veterinary Drugs in Foods
Updated as at the 31st Session of the Codex Alimentarius Commission (July 2008)

Porcine somatotropin is listed but bovine somatotropin is not.

Now, if the OP can show me where it appears in the Codex that " every cow raised for food must be treated with Monsanto's Bovine somatotropin” I will apologize and ask that the Mods remove this post.

Until then, I don't think the Codex is the piece of evil that others think it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
this needs a big up...whats up here?..is the scandal real or made up?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by king9072

First, great work you have done. I read one of your other threads a few weeks ago and it confirmed alot I suspected as far as poisons we consume on a daily basis and that thread inspired us enough to start looking for Organic products, so on behalf of my family I thank you. You and a few others are the main reason I keep returning to ATS. I look forward to seeing more of your threads in the future. SERIOUSLY thanks dude. Second, lots of members made remarks regarding this thread that I would like to comment to: no matter what profession you are in, odds are you have been lied to in one way or another, so do not think you are 'always in the know'. Thats being a little naive in my opinion. The changes we will be seeing in the extremely near future will come without warning and no notice at all. We are being weakened literally and to not see it as such is just as evil. Deny Ignorance, correct? Codex, FDA, and Big Pharm are working together. Some arguments are made just for show to hide their bedfellows. Wake up

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It is plain to see how Codex will eventually become a problem instead of a solution. Several countries have tried in the past to snatch vitamin and mineral supplements from shelves and yes it is true they failed but isnt it amazing what one can accomplish when persistent and provides the right evidence or proof or statistics no matter how biased? It is only a matter of time before we can longer buy these supplements and since the manufactured fruits and veggies no longer have the same nutrients as they did 30 years ago , Big Pharm will step into the picture and we will be witnessing ads on tv for vitamin C only it will be called something like Chokeonthis or Uranidiot or Wadadunce. I was offended the first time I saw someone on ATS refer to people as sheeple. Now I understand why. 3 BILLION may not drop dead 12 31 09 but it may be the beginning of the starvation of the planet minus TPTB and the ones they actually care about. Assuming they can even do that much. Either way the fan is on and I smell sh*t.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
has anyone got any more info here as to which parts of codex actually say the things certain people claim it does...i cant find ANY of the worrying parts we are told exist in codex...

a lot of people are worried about codex so there must be one of you who has a piece of the text they dont like....anyone?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Great thread my friend,I would give you two flags if possible!
but I still do not see how 3 billion will die by Dec 31,2009 I mean its July now did I miss Meteor Impact in there somewhere? seriously?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Has anyone asked how are these impending laws going to effect the rich and powerful? The elite may be the few, but there are still the rich and powerful leaders of the world, and they, i guess, are important people who walk the line for the elite. Are they too going to be bound by these laws? And what about the elite themselves? I know they have devoted themselves to the CAUSE, but what about them?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Why don't you use the U2U feature....it would probably be easier than continually putting it up here.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This subject came up in a discussion elsewhere, so I thought I'd check it here at ATS. It's an older thread so a lot of folks probably missed it. This is a 'shameless bump' to bring the discussion back up for everyone ...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join