It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If she is speaking the truth, then I am mickey mouse.

I dont doubt there are serious depolulation and/or breeding limitation plans in place when the current world situation is considered.

There are multiple points in her video that make me think quack.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Especially a 'doctor' saying 'they' are going to block vitamin D.... LOL

PS 'Biologically individually determined optimal health' - quack.

I've not heard an undergrad speak like that, let alone a medical doctor. Shes a woman who has studied up (as far as you can without professional education) and promoted her agenda (probably for money).

This is only my opinion, but I believe it to be correct. I gave the material a chance and have since dismissed it.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by seenitall]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I watch the video of the lady doctor, and for her to be able to spit out the names/company's that are involved tells me she knows what she is talking about.
Theres always going to be somebody who screams, quack or negative label with any conspiracy....thats human nature.

Although, if you watch the end of the video she announces to the audience to help spread the word & to get more people to sign her PETITION on their online website-
www.healthfreedomusa.org

Has anyone thought that IF Codex Alimentarius was delayed until 2011, maybe its because of the Doctor & her probono Lawyers who were fighting against the whole system in the 1st place!!?

One topic Im pondering about is what she says about Codex & WTO,

"All foods must be IRRADIATED unless eaten Locally & Raw in all foods including; ORGANIC."

IF all foods (including Veg & Fruits) are Exposed to RADIATION....what Does that do to our FOOD? Im not an Expert at this, but I would guess the radiation would kill off all the natural vitamens & minerals??

So, again I ask, which Foods would be Considered Locally healthy to eat?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So,

3,000,000,000 deaths by the end of this year.

This one's up there with Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by James23
Now, vitamins A, D, E and K the body is able to store and therefore any excess can be used at a later date. Vitamins B and C the body cant store and therefore your body needs these everyday.

The most important vitamins are: A, [B.sub.1], [B.sub.2], [B.sub.3] (niacin), [B.sub.6], [B.sub.12], folic acid, C, D, and K, says Bonnie Liebman, nutrition director at the Center for Science in the Public Interest in Washington, D.C. "These vitamins truly are essential for basic bodily functions, such as growth, development, immune functioning and converting food to energy," she says. "For most of us with our fast-paced, hold-the-calories lifestyle, it's just not possible to get enough of them in food on a daily basis, which makes taking vitamins crucial."

Your best bet is to choose a multivitamin and multi-mineral formula with 100 percent of the Daily Value (the most conservative guideline) of all ingredients. Add to that a calcium/magnesium tablet, and you've bought yourself a very modest form of health insurance.

findarticles.com...

Therefore, everybody needs to do the following:

1. Find a good quality multi-vitamin tablet which has 100% RDA (recommended dietary allowance). And I would buy 3-4 years supply. Taking 1 tablet a day equates to about 1200-1600 tablets. Perhaps do the same for a calcium / magnesium tablet.

2. Eat fish AT LEAST 3 times a week. Fish is one of the only remaining foods on earth which is still hunted for commercial sale, it will not be effected by hormones, etc. Better yet, learn to fish yourself.

3. Start a vegetable garden BEFORE this date.

Thank you for your information, that was helpful for those of us who Appreciate the effort you put into of which vitamins will be necessary when the SHTF!

I would also like to pass so info, it is called Wai's Diet that I believe will change your life by becoming healthier; losing weight, helps with skin, odor, sleep. People who are Diabetics or leaning towards becoming diabeitc should also take a look at this Diets website:

www.waidiet.com...
Sample Diet-
www.freeacnebook.com...

When the SHTF, then you can be Prepared by lessening the amount of highly processed foods & COOKED Foods that are also dangerous (think of how our early ancestors ate--They NEVER Cooked food!) By eating only what nature intending for us to Digest like SASHUMI (Raw Fish) NUTS FRUITS we might have a better chance of SURVIVAL.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911
(think of how our early ancestors ate--They NEVER Cooked food!)

Now that's just plain disinfo. Sure, if you go back far enough there was no cooking. Food was eaten raw, decayed and putrefied. However, cooking probably began between 250,000 to 500,000 years ago, long before we evolved into homo sapiens. The first barbecue was probably some game animal killed in a forest fire.

Without cooking we would probably not have developed our large brains.

With applied heat, the whole concept of food transmuted. Toxic and inedible roots became edible when baked; indigestible and unchewable parts of game became prized giblets. Anthropologists estimate that hunter-gatherer cooking doubled the kilocalories consumed per day (from 2,000 to 5,000) and may have subtly changed our genetic constitution; better nourished consumers of cooked food produced more offspring.

findarticles.com...

By cooking food, we were able to make it more digestible (by breaking down plant fiber and muscle tissue) and therefore eat more calories with less digestive effort. This allowed our bodies to have more energy for developing our brain. It also allowed us to decrease the size of our digestive tract, diverting energy away from digestion and to brain development.

www.veganhealth.org...
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by clint flint
So,

Quite frankly, people like you have no place on this forum.

Not only is there not one line in my 2 full pages of writing and sources (which took an entire day to compile and present), that says x amount of deaths by the end of the year, but I never give any end date whatsoever.

People with such complete ignorance and inability to read, comprehend and come to conclusions have no place on this forum, and should resign to their couch for some American Idol and Fox news. Next time, perhaps you could try reading the article in its entirety, following sources and educating yourself, then come back and post a reply with a well written response that actually has a base in reality.

You my friend, are a fool, and you and your family deserve to have your genes weeded from the pool.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is the very moment when we, the people, must begin to shine our lights and SHOW THEM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!

These 2 videos put out by Max Igan are very much to the point. Not only does the first one give information about the Codex, including why he isn't fooled by Obama's performance, something that upset another poster on ATS, when I linked this. Surprise, surprise, he's a bildenburg too, they all are!
This is a really informative video. It goes into depth explaining the nazi who, while serving time after the Nuremberg trials for crimes against humanity, thought up the idea behind world wide food control and then upon his release SOLD THIS IDEA TO THE UN, who loved it apparently.

But Max goes further, he actually provides answers to how we should respond.

In addition, this is the very thing that I feel, we need to do, to resist this completely, to ignore their ludicrous crimes, but even further, we must stand by each other. We need to sign agreements amongst ourselves by the millions, if possible, that should anyone be martyred and half the SS show up, and court cases, we will be there. We will say, "none of us will comply with this crime". We need to stand by each other:

By the way this is his website: thecrowhouse.com...
And he has a forum there as well.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
And what seems to be planned here, is to first censor the internet and make sharing information impossible, I pressume, and this is now about to start in Germany. Then following that the Codex. These are the trump cards for NWO. These cannot be accepted by us in any form. We must eliminate the threat to freedom the minute they try to enforce these. These are our moments where we cannot comply for any reason whatsover, and must stand by and support each other so there aren't martyrs. Its really important. Though I absolutely advocate peaceful solutions and non-violent, non-compliance.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I think it's topic title that's doing it.

"3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09 "

I had asked a question earlier, but I guess you missed it:
I tried reading the entire codex, but it just gave me a headache. Since you've read it, in what section is the part about "Under Codex, every cow raised for food must be treated with Monsanto's Bovine somatotropin"--I'd like to read it in context. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I watch the video of the lady doctor, and for her to be able to spit out the names/company's that are involved tells me she knows what she is talking about.
Theres always going to be somebody who screams, quack or negative label with any conspiracy....thats human nature.

Yet I've proved in my posts that she is lieing?

IF all foods (including Veg & Fruits) are Exposed to RADIATION....what Does that do to our FOOD? Im not an Expert at this, but I would guess the radiation would kill off all the natural vitamens & minerals??

There is no proof of what she is saying, so i wouldn't be worried if i were you.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Teki187]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
And what seems to be planned here, is to first censor the internet and make sharing information impossible, I pressume, and this is now about to start in Germany. Then following that the Codex. These are the trump cards for NWO. These cannot be accepted by us in any form. We must eliminate the threat to freedom the minute they try to enforce these. These are our moments where we cannot comply for any reason whatsover, and must stand by and support each other so there aren't martyrs. Its really important. Though I absolutely advocate peaceful solutions and non-violent, non-compliance.

I'm going to accept codex with open arms, considering it doesnt damage any of our food and instead rather allows tighter controls on where it comes from and how its grown. Sounds good to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
This is the very moment when we, the people, must begin to shine our lights and SHOW THEM WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!

These 2 videos put out by Max Igan are very much to the point. Not only does the first one give information about the Codex, including why he isn't fooled by Obama's performance, something that upset another poster on ATS, when I linked this. Surprise, surprise, he's a bildenburg too, they all are!
This is a really informative video. It goes into depth explaining the nazi who, while serving time after the Nuremberg trials for crimes against humanity, thought up the idea behind world wide food control and then upon his release SOLD THIS IDEA TO THE UN, who loved it apparently.

Could you please provide the evidence of the links between WHO and Nazi's?

If its the same person as the quack doctor in the OP, then there is no evidence to prove the link.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Teki187]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by clint flint
So,

Quite frankly, people like you have no place on this forum.

Not only is there not one line in my 2 full pages of writing and sources (which took an entire day to compile and present), that says x amount of deaths by the end of the year, but I never give any end date whatsoever.

People with such complete ignorance and inability to read, comprehend and come to conclusions have no place on this forum, and should resign to their couch for some American Idol and Fox news. Next time, perhaps you could try reading the article in its entirety, following sources and educating yourself, then come back and post a reply with a well written response that actually has a base in reality.

You my friend, are a fool, and you and your family deserve to have your genes weeded from the pool.

Rather aggressive reply to a person who is spreading really poor lies. Rather then flame him for his sarcastic reply, why not warrant it with a response, come up with more credible sources?

As things go, your the person who is ignorant, ignorant to the facts that this is complete rubbish with no evidence, you clearly cant read, otherwise you'd have read Codex and come to the same conclusions i did.

This one's up there with Blossom Goodchild, is the right response.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have researched the Codex and it would appear to me that you are fear mongering.

If you take the time to research and find the US bills associated with the codex you will find there are the same old laws to protect the public from unsanitary practices of companies and food processors. In this country and imports from abroad.

Please sight the exact laws and not your personal opinions if you want my vote. other wise I will have to raise the flag on this one.

I have personally done ths and can find no references to vitamins as being controled. Perhaps you are just trolling.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Fear mongering, about one of the most hideous and evil things there is, connected directly to Monsanto?

I have a thread, where I actually took notes on the video of Max Igan's I linked above: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(part 3/5)

Where did Codex come from...the whole idea of this food control is the brainchild of a man called Fritz ter Meer...(was the president of a corporation,as a chemist that produced zyklon B used in the gas chambers, in WW2, they produced...munitions, chemicals, all kinds of stuff.. and they also produced pharmaceuticals. In fact, thats what they mainly did. Fritz ter Meer...was actually convicted at the Nuremburg Trials in WW2 for crimes against humanity and WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL HE DREAMT UP THE IDEA OF FOOD CONTROL. When he got out of jail, he went to the UN and he told them all about this plan that he had developed and the UN loved it so they created a trade union commisson they called the Codex Alimentarius Commission.

en.wikipedia.org...
He was the son of Edmund ter Meer the founder of a chemical company later becoming part of Bayer. Fritz ter Meer also worked for Bayer and later IG Farben. He was involved in the planing satellite camp of KZ Auschwitz Monowitz concentration camp. He was sentenced to seven years prison by the Nuremberg Trials in 1948. After he was released in 1951 he became supervisory board chairman (Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender) of the Bayer AG. He retired in 1961. In 1962, he became one of the architects of Codex Alimentarius.

There is no mistaking what the codex is all about. Interesting who came up with the idea, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Yes. Now that is what I'm talkin about. A lil rhyme to kick off the battle of the mind.

I don't have much to add on your topic, and I didn't say thanks in my previous post. So I wanted to say thanks for getting this kinda info out there.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

(think of how our early ancestors ate--They NEVER Cooked food!)

Now that's just plain disinfo. Sure, if you go back far enough there was no cooking. Food was eaten raw, decayed and putrefied. However, cooking probably began between 250,000 to 500,000 years ago, long before we evolved into homo sapiens. The first barbecue was probably some game animal killed in a forest fire.

Without cooking we would probably not have developed our large brains.

With applied heat, the whole concept of food transmuted. Toxic and inedible roots became edible when baked; indigestible and unchewable parts of game became prized giblets. Anthropologists estimate that hunter-gatherer cooking doubled the kilocalories consumed per day (from 2,000 to 5,000) and may have subtly changed our genetic constitution; better nourished consumers of cooked food produced more offspring.

findarticles.com...

By cooking food, we were able to make it more digestible (by breaking down plant fiber and muscle tissue) and therefore eat more calories with less digestive effort. This allowed our bodies to have more energy for developing our brain. It also allowed us to decrease the size of our digestive tract, diverting energy away from digestion and to brain development.

www.veganhealth.org...
www.scientificamerican.com...

Since this was mentioned, I wanted to make it abundantly clear that as the above may apply to early pre-historic man (before we understood the mechanics of the body and nutrition), packing in healthy calories and protein at this stage of "human development" is not productive to health and longevity.

For instance because we now KNOW how cooking effects enzymes and nutrients in food, we can understand why minimal calories (what western culture considers minimal), when eaten raw, is more than enough to provide the body with every thing it needs throughout the day. This is versus the average American diet of high calories and high protein; mostly all cooked food. The average American diet includes 100 - 130 grams of protein which is absolutely through the roof of what a healthy body requires. 15 - 30 grams, would be more than enough for a body working properly.

But who's bodies are working properly nowadays? Our North American diets of high fat, high protein, high calories, cooked food; takes it's toll. People like Jack Norris RD, from the above quoted article, like to say things like enzymes in raw foods are of minimal consequence and that our bodies produce enzymes like there's no tomorrow already so "long live the cooked food" so to speak. He also says enzymes are "proteins" and that "most of these enzymes are destroyed by the acid medium of the stomach. The net effect is that they do not digest much of the raw food you eat".

Wrong and wrong. Plain and simple, enzymes are what make use of the vitamins, minerals and hormones, etc in our body. So without them, these would all be useless to us. When Codex Alimentarius is in full throttle then we can try and take all the "supplements" we like but without enzymes, our body won't be able to use any of it...

Oh yeah, our bodies produce all the enzymes we need. Maybe that's why our pancreas is larger (in ratio) to any other animal on the planet. Can you say "working overtime"?

No wonder our society needs so many food calories to make it through the day. We've been taught it's calories we need, they are the energy unit of the body! Well, if we think we can pump ourselves full of empty food calories and make out just fine, then we are perfect candidates for Codex. Just let them have their way with all food substances before we get out hands on them and see what happens.

BTW, start cooking and feeding the food to an animal and their pancreas will double in size and their saliva will start to produce enzymes when it didn't before. Wouldn't it require energy for the body to produce it's own enzymes especially when this enzyme production is increased significantly?

Interesting isn't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'd chock this Codex up to the same thing as the De Vinci code,a bunch of hooey,makes for a good movie script,just more fear mongering I'm afraid,chances of happening would be slim to none IMO

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
I'd chock this Codex up to the same thing as the De Vinci code,a bunch of hooey,makes for a good movie script,just more fear mongering I'm afraid,chances of happening would be slim to none IMO

You would think this is sci-fi type scenarios but unfortunately the seed has been planted (so to speak) and is growing like crazy. What I'm referring to here specifically are GMOs or genetically modified organisms. It should be no secret that the lovely multinational conglomerate, Monsanto, already bought up 90% of the world's seed companies and supplies. But alas, it's an EXTREME secret.

GMO's, with our marvelous 21st century technology, can be programed with whatever traits we like. But guess where the money is? Extremely nutrient deficient foods. That way, sooner than later our bodies will stop functioning properly and we'll all be standing in-line for "pills" and "doctors".

"Doctor, I have no idea what is wrong with me, I woke up with this major pain and now I can't see properly" etc, etc... Deficiencies manifest themselves into a plethora of conditions, diseases, and symptoms. No wonder we are all sicker as a species then any other point in history. Michaelina frozen dinner and a diet Pepsi anyone?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join