It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well written and a very realistic article !

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I liked your post...i m sure this must have involved great research.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So the people making these decisions apparently have a separate water and food supply or are they slowly killing themselves also?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Did nobody at all read my replies? Seriously i've proved that everything in this thread is false.........

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is there a predicted timeline on the 3 billion figure. I understand that no one is saying 3 billion will drop dead a the end of 2009 (or 2011, or whatver year this might come in).

Are we talking within a year of this taking effect? 5 years? 10 years?

After an admittedly quick google-fu session it seems 56% of total worldwide deaths in 2006 were malnutrition related, or 36,000,000.

If we are talking short term, that would be a massive increase.

If we are talking 10 years it doesnt look quite as bad, being about 2.75 times what youd expect based on the 2006 figures.
And assuming that the bulk of future population increases continue in non developed/developing nations, there would be a 'naturally' higher mortality rate. That 56% would would creep up on its own. So we could be looking at 2 - 2.5 times the usual rate. Still alot, but not end of the world stuff.

If we are talking 20 years its less than double, again assuming no 'natural' increase in mortality.

Especially if you consider that at some point there is a cross over between population and what can be sustained given finite resources, these kinds of figures were going to be hit at some point.
It comes down to if we are have 3b in 2 years or 20. Or if we have 30 times the current level of mortality, or 2 times.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
By the end of the YEAR?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
You may direct whoever you want to this page, on this forum. Please do not copy and paste.

Ah, I see.

So then your post is not about educating the public.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Something I noticed in the Canadian Bill C-51

----

Section 3.2:

3.2 No person shall — knowing information to be false or being reckless as to its truth — communicate or cause to be communicated that information with the intent to cause a reasonable apprehension in others that a food, therapeutic product or cosmetic is adulterated, was manufactured, processed, prepared, preserved, packaged, stored or conveyed under unsanitary conditions or was tampered with in order to render it injurious to human health.

---------

I am no legal scholar, but the wording seems to imply that people cannot legally talk about the harmful effects of "approved" chemical residues in food.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay, so I read the first 2 pages.....and I have to ask instead of debating whether or not this will take place by the end of this year (Dec 2009) or in 2011,...why dont we just focus on the FACT that it will Happen?

For all we know, the PTB just wants to shut us up because of the *new* knowledge the few of us have on Codex Alimentaius.
How do you shut us up??
By creating a new date that seems to be in the distant future.

Either way, I would really like to know or get some of your Opinions on if this really does happen,
"WHAT SHOULD WE CONSUME, & NOT CONSUME?"

I think this is the most important question, because once it happens atleast we know which foods to stay away from altogether.

Which foods will have the MOST affects most likely to kill us??

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Something I noticed in the Canadian Bill C-51

----

Section 3.2:

3.2 No person shall — knowing information to be false or being reckless as to its truth — communicate or cause to be communicated that information with the intent to cause a reasonable apprehension in others that a food, therapeutic product or cosmetic is adulterated, was manufactured, processed, prepared, preserved, packaged, stored or conveyed under unsanitary conditions or was tampered with in order to render it injurious to human health.

---------

I am no legal scholar, but the wording seems to imply that people cannot legally talk about the harmful effects of "approved" chemical residues in food.

Seems to me it's about knowingly spreading false information. Probably in an effort to cut back on some of those whacked out emails that get forwarded to everybody and they turn out to have no basis whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911

The same stuff that can kill you now.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote

Originally posted by king9072
You may direct whoever you want to this page, on this forum. Please do not copy and paste.

Ah, I see.

So then your post is not about educating the public.

2 full pages of research presented, and that's your response?

Not only would copy and pasting it remove credit where it's due, but it would remove formatting and all the source links. Additionally, it was published on ATS, and thus should stay on ATS. Anyone is welcome to view the article with proper links and sources for free, anytime with a link to the page. It's really not that difficult.

Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OK so, if true this is a clear indication that de-population will be beginning within months. It's time to prepare IMO.

The way of beating this is simple, they plan to remove all nutrition from food and will be effectively labelling all vitamins as, 'poison'.

Here is a list of all vitamins which are essential to survival:

Vitamin A (retinol)
Vitamin A is found in fish, vegetables, eggs, milk, cheese, butter and liver. It is important for healthy bones, lining tissues, the immune system, vision and skin. Vitamin A has a role in protectin against cancer. Deficiency of vitamin A can lead to faulty and slow development of bones and teeth, dry eyes and night blindness, and poor skin and hair. An excess of vitamin A can cause intense sleepiness, enlarged liver and spleen, loss of appetite, headache, nausea and skin irritability. The recommended daily intake of vitamin A is 1 mg RDA.

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B1 is found in pork, milk, fruit, whole grain and pulses although it can be destroyed by overcooking foods. It has a role in the removal of carbon dioxide from the system. Deficiency of vitamin B1 can cause beriberi and polyneuritis. Excess levels of vitamin B1 are excreted.The recommended daily intake of vitamin B1 is 1.2 mg

Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B2 is found in milk, eggs, fish, spinach, liver, asparagus and broccoli. It has a role in carbohydrate and protein metabolism. Deficiency of vitamin B2 can lead to problems with vision, cataracts, corneal ulcerations and skin conditions such as dermatitis. Excessive quantities of vitamin B2 are usually excreted but some storage can also occur in the liver, kidneys and heart. The recommended daily intake of vitamin B2 is 1.7 mg

Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Vitamin B6 is found in vegetables, wholegrain cereals and meats. It has an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters, protein metabolism and certain hormones (e.g. insulin). Deficiency of vitamin B6 can lead to retarded growth and lesions around the lips and mouth. Excessive quantities can lead to memory problems. The recommended daily intake of vitamin B6 is 2 mg.

Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
Vitamin B12 is found in eggs, dairy products and meat but can be destroyed by overcooking food. It has an essential role in fatty acid metabolism. Deficiencies of vitamin B12 can cause pernicious anemia as well as nervous and mental disorders. Excessive levels are excreted. The recommended daily intake of vitamin B12 is 0.1 mg.

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)[brVitamin C is found in green vegetables, fruit, strawberries, tomatoes and potatoes. It has an important role in the formation of collagen. Deficiency of vitamin C can lead to poor wound healing, internal bleeding and scurvy. Excessive amounts of vitamin C are excreted. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C is 60 mg, RDA 1000 mg+

Vitamin D (ergocalciferol)
Vitamin D is found in cod-liver oil, dairy produce, milk and eggs. It increases the absorption of calcium and promotes growth. Deficiency of vitamin D can lead to rickets in children and osteomalcia (softening of bones) in adults. Excessive amounts may deposit calcium in the kidneys or arteries and could lead to kidney failure. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D is 0.005 mg.

Vitamin E (tocopherol)
Vitamin E is found in alfalfa, lettuce and wheat germ oils. It is an antioxidant and helps protect the structure of cells. Deficiency of vitamin E causes brain and nervous system degeneration, impaired vision, skin disorders, anemia and fluid retention. Excessive quantities may lead to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain. The recommended daily intake of vitamin E is 10 mg.

Vitamin K (phylloquinone)
Vitamin K is found in green leaf vegetables, certain cereals, fruits and meats. It has an important function in the formation of blood factors. Deficiency causes hemorrhaging. The recommended daily intake of vitamin K is 0.06-0.08 mg.

Continued next post

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Now, vitamins A, D, E and K the body is able to store and therefore any excess can be used at a later date. Vitamins B and C the body cant store and therefore your body needs these everyday.

The most important vitamins are: A, [B.sub.1], [B.sub.2], [B.sub.3] (niacin), [B.sub.6], [B.sub.12], folic acid, C, D, and K, says Bonnie Liebman, nutrition director at the Center for Science in the Public Interest in Washington, D.C. "These vitamins truly are essential for basic bodily functions, such as growth, development, immune functioning and converting food to energy," she says. "For most of us with our fast-paced, hold-the-calories lifestyle, it's just not possible to get enough of them in food on a daily basis, which makes taking vitamins crucial."

Your best bet is to choose a multivitamin and multi-mineral formula with 100 percent of the Daily Value (the most conservative guideline) of all ingredients. Add to that a calcium/magnesium tablet, and you've bought yourself a very modest form of health insurance.

findarticles.com...

Therefore, everybody needs to do the following:

1. Find a good quality multi-vitamin tablet which has 100% RDA (recommended dietary allowance). And I would buy 3-4 years supply. Taking 1 tablet a day equates to about 1200-1600 tablets. Perhaps do the same for a calcium / magnesium tablet.

2. Eat fish AT LEAST 3 times a week. Fish is one of the only remaining foods on earth which is still hunted for commercial sale, it will not be effected by hormones, etc. Better yet, learn to fish yourself.

3. Start a vegetable garden BEFORE this date.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by James23

Therefore, everybody needs to do the following:

1. Find a good quality multi-vitamin tablet which has 100% RDA (recommended dietary allowance). And I would buy 3-4 years supply. Taking 1 tablet a day equates to about 1200-1600 tablets. Perhaps do the same for a calcium / magnesium tablet.

Show me where it states that they will be discontinuing or altering the dosage to vitamins.

As my posts prove, this is false.

3. Start a vegetable garden BEFORE this date.

Because after they'll be what banned or uneatable? Come on be serious.

Read my post, i clearly show how all of this is just rubbish.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inspiration1911
Okay, so I read the first 2 pages.....and I have to ask instead of debating whether or not this will take place by the end of this year (Dec 2009) or in 2011,...why dont we just focus on the FACT that it will Happen?

For all we know, the PTB just wants to shut us up because of the *new* knowledge the few of us have on Codex Alimentaius.
How do you shut us up??
By creating a new date that seems to be in the distant future.

Either way, I would really like to know or get some of your Opinions on if this really does happen,
"WHAT SHOULD WE CONSUME, & NOT CONSUME?"

I think this is the most important question, because once it happens atleast we know which foods to stay away from altogether.

Are you also just picking and choosing what you read? Instead of talking about Codex like its going to kill us, how about proving with valid sources that this thing is as bad as people are saying?

Again my posts clearly show that with very minimal effort, i could disprove a lot of what was being claimed........

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i have a question

should we be stocking up on tons of vitamin supplements around now?

and natural seeds too i guess of all sorts?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

i have a question

should we be stocking up on tons of vitamin supplements around now?

and natural seeds too i guess of all sorts?

Why would you want to do that? There is no proof that anything is going to happen stopping you from buying them in the future, so there is no need.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Teki187

Teki would you please stop spamming this thread with your comments.

I have read your replies to the original post, thank you for your contribution, but can you please stop drawing attention to yourself every other post telling me once again to go back and read it.

I have read it. I have taken it into consideration as I have the other side of the argument so please let me make up my own mind. If I am wrong, so be it, if I am right, so be it but please stop trying to enforce your opinion on others.

Let us all make up our own minds, this is a conspiracy forum after all.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by Teki187

Teki would you please stop spamming this thread with your comments.

I have read your replies to the original post, thank you for your contribution, but can you please stop drawing attention to yourself every other post telling me once again to go back and read it.

I have read it. I have taken it into consideration as I have the other side of the argument so please let me make up my own mind. If I am wrong, so be it, if I am right, so be it but please stop trying to enforce your opinion on others.

Let us all make up our own minds, this is a conspiracy forum after all.

Rather then "take it on board" why don't you try and prove what the OP is going on about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join