It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Are you certain that nobody in the healthcare industry has heard about it yet? Because I actually was informed of Codex via a video presentation done by a Doctor. Check this out!
Codex Alimentarius

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
S+F
I'm affraid that Codex will take everybody by surprise when it is implimented.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think that this is another example of a very well read person putting their spin on things, which are not true, by the way, so as to scare us.

I am not scared.

I have seen no evidence of any of this conspiracy that you spew forth and therefore I must say to you that I just don't believe you. I think that you are misconstruing the facts and ideas and making up the parts that you want us to be alarmed at.

At least put this in the fiction section of this forum because that is what this is. Fiction.

3,000,000,000 dead by the end of the year? Indeed. Just shut up with these lies. Put it where it belongs, either in the fiction section or in the trash bin.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If a mod hasnt applauded this yet, they should.
Very nice info, awesome presentation with the facts... This truly is sinister. Starred & Flagged!

-Z-

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

He didn't make up the figures, nor did he say at the end of this year:

Consequences
When one does the math in the WHO TECHNICAL REPORT – Diet, Nutrition and Prevention of Chronic Diseases They themselves project the following deaths:

3,000,000,000 Deaths.

1,000,000,000 from preventable diseases of malnutrition alone, such as Scurvy.

At least what I get out of it is: By the end of this year will be a codex released that will bring about 3 billion deaths. If you understand that healthy people becoming famished don't die off instantly (unless they realy eff up the water supply), you would realize you don't know what you speak of.

Read the links and use that thing in your head as if it were meant to think.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Nice presentation of facts. Starred and flagged.

I first heard about Codex Alimentarius about two years ago. Ever since then I have researched what changes it will bring and the motives behind those changes. Based on what I've read and learned, I have always considered it one of the most - if not THE most - underrated and ignored conspiracy theories by conspiracy theorists.

Many are too busy looking at crop circles, watching grainy "reptilian" videos, arguing the same information about 9/11 that they have been for 8 years, and debating religion as if either side will ever concede anything. There really should be some priority put on the more important issues. I understand wanting to research and discuss the topics that are interesting, but at some point people need to realize what topics are actually important.

This isn't a game. This is real life. This is what is happening. If you're distracting yourself with nonsense that has no bearing on the future, how can you use your knowledge and awareness of what is truly going on in the world to protect yourself? You're no better than the people you call sheep.

There is no "up-side" to Codex Alimentarius. All it is is greed and population control. There are no "health benefits". It's not for "consumer safety". It's to absorb all the wealth in to a big corporation and destroy all the health benefits independent and private citizens are receiving off of alternative foods and medicines.

The only consumer-friendly law they could pass regarding food is the freedom of choice. Let people choose what medicines, vitamins, and foods they want to consume. If they get sick because of it, that is their problem and they have to deal with it. That sounds cruel, but I prefer that method to total control over the food supply and people telling me what I can and cannot consume.

Let people make their own choices. Stop approving of these people controlling every aspect of society.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks, I really don't want a steak now.
I really had not heard about this. I am very glad to know this stuff. Thanks for your research and info. Star and flag.
Pinky

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   

My first reaccion was to question the date of december 2009.
Now, i think that it is not even nesessary for them to have a date, they do as they like anyhow. Here in sweden ALL chewing gums are sugarfree now days..no need for a specific day. Its allready happening.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

Well obviously in january 2010 they'll come up with a new date - as all these scams do

Still, just think: if this results in every single person on the USA dropping dead in December 2009, it will take until at least May 2010 before global human populations levels reach a higher level ...... And frankly, given the gulliblility of some Americans, that may not be a bad thing. Replace all Americans with Chinese and Indians? In less than half a year? Hmmm, I like that .....

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I will keep a look out for Codex, I have heard and read about it a while ago. However, I strongly doubt that 3 billion people will die by the end of this year.

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by pccat
absolutely awesome!!!
great presentation and packaged well..
I'm off to read your first two posts now..
can I share this on another forum?
~pccat

You may direct whoever you want to this page, on this forum. Please do not copy and paste.

If you truly cared about saving 3 billion people and believed what you were writing then wouldn't you want the info to spread as much as possible? Instead you seem more concerned about receiving credit..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well done King, this is so you huge, It is discouraging to know that even though most of Europe is against this along with many North American's, those demons are going to get away with this!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well it looks like the apparent "Dr" is a complete farce.

angryscientist.wordpress.com...

Also isn't she part of the company that claims to have a cure for all cancers?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This was all announced to the public back many years ago when
they built the "Georgia Guidestones" and published "limits to growth".

This is old news, this is one of the tools for them to kill off the
6.2 billion they have decided that need to die so they can continue
living their elitist lifestyles.

They even go and worship the huge owl statue in the "Bohemian Grove",
and ppl still do not believe it even when these ppl are asked about it
on public on TV and they respond it is just a bit of fun.

They play a recording of a human screaming in anguish as they do
a mock human sacrifice, and they call it a bit of fun ?

These ppl claim to be Christians, but are the furthest thing from it.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I just read your thread and I think the amount of information you put on here is great. I have been following this for a while, and I can't believe that nobody is concerned. I followed your link to the C-51 bill for the Canadian Food and Drug act, printed and read it thoroughly. I couldn't find anything in there that actually states that nutrients are now toxins, which is exactly why I am hesistant to write to my member of parliament. If you could find the exact spot in the bill (or any bill) that states that, that would be amazing. I read it through several times and couldn't find anything sinister about their terms or definitions. Am I missing something here?Thanks and keep posting.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by huntsfromcanada

We are safe for now...

1. The Guidelines on Vitamin and Mineral Supplements specifically state they will only apply in countries that regulate vitamins and minerals as foods. In Canada, vitamin and mineral supplements are regulated as natural health products. The proposed Codex guidelines are therefore not applicable in this country.
2. Under Canada's Natural Health Products Regulations, which came into effect on January 1, 2004, the safety and efficacy of vitamin and mineral supplements sold in Canada is already ensured.source

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes, I do think that this is to be their method of reducing the population.
I don't think that this means at end of 2009.
That would be one big stinking mess wouldn't it?

A one child policy could have been mandated a long time ago.
But then you have all those who scream about their rights.
And the controllers know this, so they have chozen a more suble means to the end.
They are telling you that this is for your own good.

People will not scream as loudly over their lack of a right to take vitamins as they would over the one child policy.

And yikes, don't even mention mandatory sterilization or their screaming will cause the sky to fall.
But these same people will go along rather quietly with the new codex rules.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by gusan

Well obviously in january 2010 they'll come up with a new date - as all these scams do

SCAM?!? Really!?! These are official WHO and other such organizations' documents, and the ARE moving towards it.

But because of the Interweb, and the ability to disseminate information, the going is slowed. They are behind schedule, looking now to 2011.

But you just keep thinking it's a scam. When they arrest you for having 1000 mg of vitamin C... You will see just what a scam it is.

Still, just think: if this results in every single person on the USA dropping dead in December 2009, it will take until at least May 2010 before global human populations levels reach a higher level ...... And frankly, given the gulliblility of some Americans, that may not be a bad thing. Replace all Americans with Chinese and Indians? In less than half a year? Hmmm, I like that .....

It has nothing to do with Americans dropping dead all at once in 2009. It has to do with food control WORLDWIDE.

If you cannot see this for the threat it is, globally, I suspect you of this gullibility of which you foist in words onto the Americans.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by italkyoulisten
I will keep a look out for Codex, I have heard and read about it a while ago. However, I strongly doubt that 3 billion people will die by the end of this year.

This is NOT saying 3 billion will die by the end of 2009! It was to be implemented by the end of this year, but is behind schedule. Once it is in place, worldwide, the SUBSEQUENT deaths from malnourishment and starvation will reach the 3 billion mark at some point thereafter.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
Starred and flagged, great research and presentation of your ideas!!!

Is is any wonder to doubters out there why the US government has been so busy trying to put the American farmer out of business? If so, read the OP again and look online, King is right on with his analysis and research!

Again, bravo!

Not his ideas, this was all presented by a Phd.

Dr. Rima Laibow

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
I think that this is another example of a very well read person putting their spin on things, which are not true, by the way, so as to scare us.

I am not scared.

I have seen no evidence of any of this conspiracy that you spew forth and therefore I must say to you that I just don't believe you. I think that you are misconstruing the facts and ideas and making up the parts that you want us to be alarmed at.

At least put this in the fiction section of this forum because that is what this is. Fiction.

3,000,000,000 dead by the end of the year? Indeed. Just shut up with these lies. Put it where it belongs, either in the fiction section or in the trash bin.

The Phd in this video disagrees with you.

As she has evidence, and is likely quite a bit smarter than you,
I will take her work and word over yours any day of the week.

www.youtube.com...

If your part of the disinfo crew running around here on ATS then
you can just take your disinfo elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join