It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius - 3,000,000,000 Deaths forcasted, December 31 '09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There are so many issues discussed daily on ATS, ranging from offbeat news topics, to racists on TV, covert military crafts, New World Order, Swine flu, out of control Police, martial law, etc. A lot of these topics are up for speculation, some cannot be proven, and even if they could, how many of them will actually truly effect you and I?

Today, on recommendations from readers of my previous threads, I have decided to cover a topic that is some what shrouded in mystery, a topic which most people know very little about other than the fact that it is bad mmmkay, which was actually how I felt about it. But then I started researching it in preparation for this Article and reality is far worse than what I had imagined it to be. This topic, will ONE HUNDRED PERCENT EFFECT EACH AND EVERY PERSON ON THIS FORUM Now, there are other topics which will effect us all as well, but today here is just one, that is leading us down the path to the next great mass extinction, the extinction of Humanity. Educate, Propagate, Survive.

Codex Alimentarius

He who controls food... controls the world...

History
Codex Alimentarius is Latin for Food Code. It was officially established in 1963 by the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations (UN), as well as the World Health Organization (WHO). Essentially, it was created to be a collection of Internationally recognized standards, codes of practice, guidelines and other recommendations relating to food. The stated purpose of Codex is to “Protect the health of consumers” and ensure fair practices in international food trade. Source

Side Note..
After WWII the American and British Governments held the Nuremberg trials in which the World would convict those guilty of crimes against humanity. 24 board members and executives of IGFarben were convicted on the basis of mass murder, slavery, and other crimes against humanity. 1. 2. IGFarben produced the Zyclon B, Pharamaceuticals, other poisons, steel for concentration camps etc. The president of IGFarben, after 6 years in War Crime Prison, for crimes against humanity, was the first to suggest to the UN the creation of Codex Alimentarius. It's also worth noting that after the Nuremberg trials, IGFarben was split into 3 companies, BAYER, BASF, and HOECHST.3. Furthermore, as most may already know Grandfather to past president George Bush, and father to the more distant president George H.W. Bush, did business with IGFarben indirectly through companies which were later convicted of trading with the enemy. 4.Anyways, back on topic...

Controversy

Source
The controversy over the Codex Alimentarius relates to a perception that it is a mandatory standard for food - including vitamin and mineral supplement - safety. Supporters of the Codex Alimentarius say that it is a voluntary reference standard for food and that there is no obligation on countries to adopt Codex standards as a member of either Codex or any other international trade organization. From the point of view of its opponents, however, one of the main causes of concern is that the Codex Alimentarius is recognized by the World Trade Organization as an international reference standard for the resolution of disputes concerning food safety and consumer protection

Now above, is what Wikipedia has claimed to be the recent controversy. If one takes a moment to read their article, they find that their main argument is the fact that it is not mandatory, and that countries do not have to adhere. They go on to cite the fact that even in cases of dispute, other sources of food safety information can be considered, and thus Codex shouldn't be taken as seriously as some have claimed. Source

In 1962, before being officially formed, it was stated that the aim was for global implementation of Codex Alimentarius by December 31st, 2009. 47 years later, and we are in the final months of that prediction. This is the true controversy of Codex, and destroys the only argument that Wikipedia gives against the fear of Codex. Once globally implemented, it will be mandatory, and it will be taken as the definite word on food safety.

The “It's not Mandatory lie..”
So as Wikipedia states, well there is nothing to be afraid of, its not mandatory and it has no standing. So go back to watching survivor and American idol, and get some rest so you can go slave for peanuts tomorrow. This is the big lie though, because it is essentially mandatory for all members of the World Trade Organization(WTO) which adopted Codex, but … not in those words. If you would like to see a world map of current WTO member countries visit this link.

How it works, is that if two countries are part of the WTO, and go into the dispute resolution process, the country which is Codex compliant automatically wins. So on one hand, you have the technicality that “it's not mandatory”, on the other hand, as first world countries are a part of the WTO, they must all be COMPLIANT with Codex or they will lose every dispute resolution – in essence, it's mandatory. Because of this fact, every country which is not Codex compliant, is racing to become Codex compliant so that they do not face dispute resolution issues. 1. 2.

Now, that's the only side of the mandatory coin. At the moment, ratified Codex 'guidelines' are refereed to as “Semi-Mandatory”, but this is where our December 31, 2009 deadline comes in, at which time all guidelines will be 100% mandatory, for those who are members of the WTO. Any member of the WTO which is NOT Codex Compliant after the dead line will be hit with major WTO sanctions that could devastate a countries economy. So the next time someone bluffs it off as “not mandatory” call them a flat out liar, including Nazipedia.

Furthermore, treaties, any of one them, can only be joined if a 2/3 majority of the Senate approves them. Interestingly enough, that was not the case for the US, president at the time, Bill Clinton used his Fast Track authority to skip this step and immediately ratify the WTO treaty. That's Democracy for us, isn't it? Source

On a side note, common law dictates that what is not forbidden is permitted. Under Napoleonic Law, what is not permitted, is forbidden. In other words, under common law, if 3 things are illegal, those are the only 3 things you cannot do. Under Napoleonic, if 3 things are considered legal, those are the ONLY 3 things that are allowed to be done, everything else is forbidden. Codex, operates under the latter.

Failed Stated Purpose – Mandatory Under Codex
Interestingly enough, although their stated purpose is to “Protect the Health of Consumers”, the opposite seems to be true. Codex has rules for absolutely everything we can legally put into our mouths, except pharmaceuticals.

rBGH
Under Codex, every cow raised for food must be treated with Monsanto's Bovine somatotropin (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone). Because of the way the market works, consumers pay up to and over $3.00 a gallon for milk, yet farmers make just over $1.00. There is in fact, too much milk being produced for us to even consume or use. This, especially recently, has lead to the destruction of many milk producing farms. Ironically enough, what was massively marketed and pushed on farmers as a “profit maximizer” by Monsanto, could turn out to be the end of many farmers. 1

rBGH is a synthetic hormone, which was created by Monsanto that stimulated IGF-1, in turn increasing milk production. IGF-1 is a natural hormone created by cows and humans alike that causes accelerated growth in infants. But it is accepted as scientific fact that adverse reactions are documented in non-infants, in which it behaves as a Cancer accelerator. This hormone has most notably been linked to the cause of breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, and colon cancers. 1 In fact, for pre-menopausal women, the risk of breast cancer increases 7 fold if they consume milk produced by a cow on rBGH. 2

Monsanto has done it's best to try and snuff out any attempts at having non-hormone laced milk sold. Lobbying to ensure that hormone-free milk does not get labeled and sold as such, since it could be a huge draw to possible consumers, and ultimately damage their bottom line. Organic Valley milk, and Ben and Jerries ice-cream both are produced with no rBGH for those interested. 3

Continued next post...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by king9072]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by king9072]

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

According to the New York Times[31] Monsanto's brand of rBST, Posilac, has recently (March 2008) been the focus for a pro-rBST advocacy group called AFACT, made up of large dairy business conglomerates and closely affiliated with Monsanto itself. This group has engaged in large-scale lobbying efforts at the state level to prevent milk which is rBST-free from being labeled as such. As milk labeled as hormone-free has proved enormously popular with consumers, the primary justification by AFACT for their efforts has been that rBST is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that the popularity of milk sold without it is damaging what they claim to be the right of dairy producers to use a technology that maximizes their profits.

Also, under Codex
Every animal on the planet, used for food, must be treated with sub-clinical antibiotics and exogenous growth hormones. Additionally, it mandates that all food by irradiated – unless eaten locally and raw

A break down of whats mandated, all information available Codex Alimentarius Official Standards Page

Veterinary Drug Residues in Food Standards – Maximum Limits
This section includes 50 drugs for which it has set maximum limits of the amounts that can make it to our food supply.

Food additives
This section includes well over 100 food additives that are allowed.

Pesticides
This section includes over 200 pesticides and their maximum residual limits.

In an ideal world, all of these sections would be riddled with ZERO for the amount allowed in our food supply.

Other Failures
Since Codex is recognized by the World Health Organization as a reference point in disputes over food safety, it is above the FDA in scope and power. 1 Thus, it is a failure of Codex that has resulted in the toxic food that we are practically forced to eat every single day.

I have covered many of these failures in my 2 other latest threads, 7 Things that Are Killing You! and 7 Things that Are Killing You! Part 2. For more information, I suggest reading both. But for now ill just list them.

Their failure has resulted in the addition of the following items into our food supply, which are all covered in detail on the official Codex site noted above. Artificial sweeteners and their numerous detrimental health effects. MSG, and it's addictive nature. Fluoride in our water supplies, both that we consume, and into creating the food that is manufactured by consumption. Aluminum in cooking ingredients. Genetically Engineered crops which have randomly mutating genes, causing adverse reactions including death in numerous cases. In-appropriate replacements of breast milk. A whole myriad of chemicals that have been added to manufactured food. Unsafe food and ingredients from China. Etc.

The worst, and most important for last

Vitamin and Nutrient Guidelines
In 1994 Congress passed DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act), which labeled nutrients and herbs as foods. This meant that there could be no upper limits set. This includes things like Vitamin C, Lettuce, Ginko, lamb, echinacea, vitamin D etc. Additionally, access to all of these was free to anyone who choose to. It's whats called freedom. This, all under common law. Under the Napoleonic code, Codex will reverse this to a negative list. So what they set as allowable are the only things allowed, everything else is illegal. Source

On a side note, Big Pharma didn't like this, so they were sure to make it so foods could not cure, or treat any disease. That's why it is illegal to say that any natural treatment can cure someone. That's also why there exists a false common consensus that alternative treatments do not work and are not viable. It's also worth noting that a google search can find you a ton of information about how the Pharmaceutical has bought up a lot of supplement and nutrient manufacturers, these companies cut in to their bottom line. More Info.

Furthermore, in 2001, more than 170 countries, including the US, got together and decided that there were 12 POPs (persistent organic pollutants) that are so bad that no one could disagree that they had to be banned. 9 of those 12, just happened to be, pesticides. But, Codex has brought back 7 of those banned POPs, Dieldrin, Aldrin, Hexochlorobenzene, to name a few. Source

Under Codex, the use of these life giving foods will be restricted, and outright banned for many. Since they have labeled Nutrients toxins, and use pseudo science to set insane low limits on nutrients. Instead of using Nutritional Science which is a branch of Biochemistry, Codex uses Risk Assessment, which has no place in testing Nutrients. But it does have a place, testing toxins, thus, under Codex logic, this form of pseudo science is what their claims are based on. Risk Assessment Codex doesn't even use practical Risk assessment considering the fact that it would have to kill half of the test group of animals through the use of excess nutrients. Since this is an extremely hard task, due to nutrients having astonishingly low toxicity, Codex instead uses Risk Assessment on paper only. Source

For instance, under codex, a maximum of 200mg of Vitamin C would be set. Practically any supermarket right now, you can buy 1000mg vitamin C caplets, this would be illegal. Many people, even consume many times that amount daily.Source Vitamin C is completely harmless, and is extremely beneficial to our health. Scurvy, a killer in past centuries is simply a Vitamin C deficiency, and it goes to highlight how ludicrous this entire thing is. Because Vitamin C alone, literally cures scurvy and scurvy is causes by its deficiency, so why make limit it's consumption? This is where the danger of Codex really comes in, because once we start having beneficial nutrients become deficient in our society as a whole, we will see a new emergence of third world diseases effecting the first world.

Consequences
When one does the math in the WHO TECHNICAL REPORT – Diet, Nutrition and Prevention of Chronic Diseases They themselves project the following deaths:

3,000,000,000 Deaths.

1,000,000,000 from preventable diseases of malnutrition alone, such as Scurvy.

Similarly, in Canada, Bill C-51 defines nutrients, as drugs. And it is ILLEGAL and provides jail terms to those who take them for health benefits. All Canadians should write to their members of parliament about this issue. Keep in mind that most people in government do not really know much about Codex and its fallacies.

Furthermore,

Source
This objective could be on the move now with the ratification at the 2008 Codex Sessions of the FDA’s draft guidelines that defines any information about food and health as “advertising.” This new labeling rule dictates that the articulation of any relation between health and food constitutes advertising, whether it comes from an academic, a journalist, or even your own doctor.(10) In New Jersey, the Registered Dietician Licensing Act (A2933 in the Assembly and S1941 in the Senate) will limit the public’s access to education about natural health options to licensed dieticians (who wish to be known as “medical nutritionists”), with no training or interest in natural and holistic alternatives. One nutritionist calls this bill nothing less than a “Dieticians Monopoly Act.”

What Can be Done? Get Involved.
A good place to start is visiting Health Freedom USA learn more, and also look up more articles about Codex via google. I try to keep my articles relatively short and concise so that people can get a decent picture of the situation. It's up to every reader what they do with the knowledge, if they pursue more, and if they decide to educate those around them. There is also a great video which is approximately 45 minutes long that can be viewed on Google Video, entitled, Nutricide which is cited a few times in this article, and was a launch point for further investigation of Codex for this article.

Additionally, you can sign the Citizens Petition, send letters to your congressional Representative, tell friends, and conduct webinars.

As usual, please be kind on any spelling and grammatical issues I have overlooked while producing this.

Thanks for reading, Educate, Propagate, Survive.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, great research and presentation of your ideas!!!

Is is any wonder to doubters out there why the US government has been so busy trying to put the American farmer out of business? If so, read the OP again and look online, King is right on with his analysis and research!

Again, bravo!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bump, line 2 is in first and 2nd post.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Unreal!

Great work on this. I'll be sharing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
absolutely awesome!!!
great presentation and packaged well..
I'm off to read your first two posts now..
can I share this on another forum?
~pccat

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pccat
absolutely awesome!!!
great presentation and packaged well..
I'm off to read your first two posts now..
can I share this on another forum?
~pccat

You may direct whoever you want to this page, on this forum. Please do not copy and paste.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thanks for the reply..
I will do as you ask..
great work.. keep it up please..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bravo! Happy to see more people are taking this seriously now. Great job!

Second Line

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I thought the codex was exposed somewhat last year and the date was pushed back to 2011?

Is this not so?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can you find anything on that statement? I hope its true, but I haven't seen anything to it being pushed.

Any idea where you heard that from?

Common, Star and Flag This! Get it to the front page

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Scarcer]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Consequences
When one does the math in the WHO TECHNICAL REPORT – Diet, Nutrition and Prevention of Chronic Diseases They themselves project the following deaths:

3,000,000,000 Deaths.

1,000,000,000 from preventable diseases of malnutrition alone, such as Scurvy.

So, you believe the conclusions of this report? Do you also believe then the conclusions it reaches with regards to fluoride and fluoridation? Or do you pick and choose which conclusions to believe?

Anyways, I find it very hard to believe 3 billion people are going to be dead by the end of this year. We'll see, I guess. I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

A google of "codex pushed back 2011" found this article

Codex Alimentarius may present the greatest disaster for our food supply–and thus for our health–this country has ever seen, and if not stopped is likely to be implemented starting in 2011.

Scared to CodeX Death

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Codex scares me...I have been following this topic some time now, and unlike most radical, conspiracy theories, this is a 100% fact...

Codex is probably implemented as THE solution for depopulation of the earth...total silence in MSM, even tho this will affect all of us...

Even tho i agree to some degree that we can not support 7 billion people like the situation is today, there has to be another solution...I rather go for 1 child policy, then this insane, luciferian idea...

This is a topic all people should talk about, and start question their governments, and demand a stop for this...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have known that the Codex is bad new for a while now. Thank you for the research and the links!

It just goes to show ya that we are in deep yogurt here if we don't speak up and fight these evil F#s.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hello excellent information provided thanks can all people in the uk that read this post please sign official petition against this in the folowing link to official gov site petitions.number10.gov.uk...

ty again, the hoff

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
bump because people should read this and know, even if you think it doesnt affect you

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Just an FYI, I work in the health care industry (I'm a pharmacist) and they have not told us one thing about codex alimentarius taking effect in December, 2009. If it was going to happen (as far as the vitamins and herbal supplements going to rx-status only) we would definitely have heard about it by now. We are usually warned about status and drug class changes years ahead of the time they will take effect.

Trust me, I'm not on the side of the "big pharma": when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry, I have no more faith in it, whatsoever. The whole system has become very corrupt in the last 15 years, and I think the FDA has also become very corrupt, too.

However... I just don't think these rumors about the codex alimentarius can be true.

If this was true, pharmacists and physicians would have been informed of it ahead of time. (Because it would cause major changes in the way we do business.) If it was true, we would be literally innundated with information about the new laws that are coming down the pipeline, and how it will affect us, and how to "talk to our patients" about the new laws. But we have been told nothing about this. Not one peep.

Also, once something is put over the counter (like back in 1994, when almost all vitamins and supplements went over the counter), rarely, rarely, rarely does it ever go back to Rx only status, unless there are tons of deaths, or a huge danger to society. (For example, sudafed went from OTC to behind the counter, because of the meth-labs using it as a main ingredient...but we were warned about that for a long, long time before it became a law.)

Plus, financially speaking, "health supplements" bring in billions of dollars a year. Many, many drug companies would lose lots and lots of money if this law went into effect, so they would also be lobbying against this law taking effect, and you don't hear anything about that.

If the codex alimentarius rumors are true (about vitamins and supplments becoming presciption only) I know that we would have heard about it by now, especially since it's supposedly taking effect this december, which is only 6 months away.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, and if the codex alimentarius does take effect in 6 months, I"ll eat my words. But...I just don't see how it can happen when nobody in the health care industry has heard anything about it yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great presentation, nice work there King!!!
Been following Codex for awhile, it's absolutely frightening and disturbing that this is completely factual. Even scarier, that the mainstream media has yet to pick up on it whatsoever, which is probably not an accident.....but people deserve to know about this. I've been trying to open some eyes about this very issue for a few years now, and many of my friends are also in the know and extremely worried as well. Codex kind of reminds me of bits of the movie "Idiocracy", which you should check out if you've not yet....comedic take on alot of what is discussed on ATS.

Anyhow, good work, S&F my friend!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I believe it was pointed out that the 2009 deadline was moved up to 2011... So no... Not yet will you see the mandates.

But if they get rid of DSHEA... Expect to see such things coming down the pike.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join