It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United sell Cristiano Ronaldo for record price

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

"Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of STG80 million ($A162.8 million) for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid," said a statement on its website, under the headline "Reds accept 80m Ronaldo bid."

The statement continued: "At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

I dont know if I happy Man U are losing him or sad that Real are getting him.

Rinaldo would be another player in the stellar ranks of Real, haviing just clinched the $UAD113.96 million transfer of Brazilian playmaker Kaka from AC Milan.

Real want to position themselves strongly in their domestic league against barca and the Champions League.

United keep denying a deal has been done. And that alot of cash!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think it will do Ronaldo good playing for Real. Although I cant see Real being successful until they change the management structure at the club, for example the manager of Real usually lasts 2 seasons and he cant buy the players he wants.

Also I read earlier that Man Utd want to buy Torres for 40mil, I cant see Liverpool giving up Torres, the fans wouldnt have it.

new topics

join