It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This short but powerful video, is a shout out to those on an awakening path. No conspiracy here, no need for debates. It is a video for some to resonate with, and a little reminder for others...

Whether you want to believe it or not, we are transforming, and many of us are evolving. The changes are rapid. The internal shifts are huge

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The video is an inspiring blend of beautiful imagery, emotional quotes and emotionally charged music. I enjoyed it but find it all sizzle and no steak.

I am cautious not to fall prey to the notion that we are somehow "chosen" and lucky to be living in end times.

Or are we being "esoteric" to think we are on the brink of enlightenment?
What of the millions of other souls who have already passed simply because they did not live in our "modern" era, they missed out and are excluded?

Haven't many former doomsday cults and religions thought the end was near only to be proven wrong? ( Heaven's Gate cult, Unification Church etc.)

Trust me, I'd like to think we are on the verge of something big, but have my doubts too.

I liked the video but in a feel good "The Secret" sorta way. It is a tad "self-important."

Regards...KK

[edit on 11-6-2009 by kinda kurious]

join