It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee Takes Pictures Inside UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Two photographs uploaded to the MUFON web site are alleged to have been taken on board an alien craft during an abduction incident that occured in Nevada...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b8117352c2f.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4965ba3cf2cb.png[/atsimg]

The two reported observing strange lights initially appearing to the east of their location. They saw three boomerang-shaped objects with five lights on each, one on the center, one on the middle of each side, and one on both ends of each object. As they watched intently, one of the objects separated, shut off three lights and appeared to be landing, or crashing. One of the witnesses indicated to Mufon field investigators that he has lived in the area all of his life and is familiar with every type of aircraft flying into, and out of a nearby Naval base.

Are these cellphone images of the interior of an alien craft or is it another hoax? You decide...

Source of information

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Already posted and debunked here: Pictures from inside a UFO?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I thought the propulsion of these crafts powered off electronics as we know them? The first just looks like the back of some random dude, again WEAK!!!

If I was in a UFO pretty sure I could "snap" some better shots.

Seriously I'm not against aliens visiting the planet, I KNOW they do, but this is why the subject gets laughed at.

Can we please stop posting this kinda stuff? Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

i agree, theres so much crap out there that genuine evidence is not taken seriously.

i wonder what the inside of a ufo is like.
played x-com:enemy unknown or ufo? (same game)
that was a cool game shooting down alien craft, killing aliens and stealing thier tech.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
these pictures look photoshoped. if you look at the second picture there is somone standing in the background facing toward the picture. it also looks like they used a black light and drew sompthing to make it look like a reflection.

the first pic looks like the palm of someones hand. dont think these are real but infact a hox.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This has been discussed and analyzed at length HERE

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
2nd picture you can see denim jeans

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Duplicate thread..

Please comment in the ongoing discussion.

Pictures from inside a UFO?

Closing

Semper

join