It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst person in the world? Olbermann picks Michele Bachmann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

The worst person in the world? Olbermann picks Michele Bachmann

www.minnpost.com

According to MSNBC's Keith Olbermann Wednesday, it was Minnesota Congresswomen Michele Bachmann for her comments about the closing of Fury Chrysler-Dodge in Lake Elmo. Taking the silver is Rush Limbaugh for jokes about President Obama's birth certificate. The bronze goes to Joseph Farah founder of the World Net Daily website.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
it is a quite funny idea IMO. there are a lot of stiupid polls so I think this one could not be the worst of all.

who is the worst person in the world by ATS?

I do not know if you are interested to play part in it but I give it a try. I will make some poll table but first write down the names you would like to appear on the list of candidates please.

for me the best worst/most evil person in the world would be one of following:

Kissinger
Brzezinski
Rotschild
Bush
Gore
Putin
Peres
Silverstein
Rockefeller
Kim Dzong II
Mugabe

any other ideas?

www.minnpost.com

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I vote for Keith Olberman as the worst person in the world. He is the biggest Obama butt kisser on Earth. I never seen one person try to twist the truth so much for true love.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Man, I liked Olberman when he was calling baseball games for FOX. Some people just shouln't quit their dayjob.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by czacza1

I can see most of your listings but come on, Al Gore? What did he do, eat all the donuts?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What Bachmann said, with a little context:

Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who represents Leonard's 6th Congressional District, attended a rally last week in protest of his dealership closing.

"So many of these dealerships that are getting shut down are very successful," Bachmann told a local TV news crew. "But, the main point is that these are privately owned. The federal government is disenfranchising and taking away very valuable private property rights."

Car franchises are indeed protected under state law, but federal bankruptcy law generally supersedes the state.

www.minnpost.com...

That makes her the worst person in the world? or just on the planet "Olbemann"?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'll second the Olberman nomination...wow surprised old Adolph didn't make the list.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1

it is a quite funny idea IMO. there are a lot of stiupid polls so I think this one could not be the worst of all.

who is the worst person in the world by ATS?

I do not know if you are interested to play part in it but I give it a try. I will make some poll table but first write down the names you would like to appear on the list of candidates please.

for me the best worst/most evil person in the world would be one of following:

Kissinger
Brzezinski
Rotschild
Bush
Gore
Putin
Peres
Silverstein
Rockefeller
Kim Dzong II
Mugabe

any other ideas?

www.minnpost.com

I can understand someone not liking President Bush for political reasons, but placing him with the likes of Mugabe, Kim Jong Il, and Putin is utterly absurd. As for Henry Kissinger, that man is brilliant, and he assisted with President Nixon in bringing about the closure of the LBJ mess in Vietnam. I hardly call such actions "Evil" or even "Bad".

Obviously you might have a different perspective with your Eastern European background, but where are tyrants such as Odenga, Chavez, Castro, Ahmadinejad, Osama Bin Laden, etc. on your list? What of the late Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, etc.?

As for Rockefeller, that is actually hysterically funny. Their family came about due to entrepreneurship and hard work, and they quite literally made the Oil Industry what it is today (i.e., Profitable, and Quantifiably bountiful). He also funded Medical Research as well, for studies which related towards Parasites and Communicable Disases. How is that "Evil"?

[edit on 6-11-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I belive that the global warming tax is going to be the biggest ever fraud. he is in this together with Rotschilds and for sure it is going to benefit the Bilderbergs. that is why he is on the list. but frankly, I am not saying that he is the one. I want to prepare the polls so we will choose. I just need the names I should place on the final list.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Bush - for the 911, for Afghanistan and Iraq and for the present economical collapse. I think it is pretty enough.

senior Bush - for one child policy in China. for example

and for the Rockefeller - just a symbol of Bilderbergs. some belive that this is evil organization.

Kissinger and Brzezinski are the president controlers from both sides. they are making the politics the way it is. and I do not like it as it is, do you?

top topics

join