It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now THIS is the mother of all Conspiracies!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
this sounds a bit more like the story of the Knights Templar.

A group becomes too powerful and the Vatican/Kings own them too much money, so let's roll them up, in one shot you have reduced your debts with a significant portion

history repeats itself.....

next station is China, but that would be not beneficial if you start an "assured mutual destructive" fight, innit....

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Whatever becomes inevitable, they have to make a part of their plan. Control is in large part the illusion of control.

If Obama is really "going to go after the FED," then they have decided that the defeat of the FED is inevitable.

Instead of returning the power to print and regulate our currency to congress as is constitutionally mandated, they will move forward with a world currency, and a world central bank, probably under the IMF.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
so i wonder if this is why hr 1207 is going through with no problems yet? but im skeptical. i still cant help to wonder if this another case of problem reaction solution.

problem: the federal reserve has to much power and is destroying america with its fiscal policy and greed.

reaction: well here is hr 1207 to audit the fed and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

solution: to make sure that this never happens again america will rely on a world bank now with rules set by a world government and everything will be ok.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The only way to fix the debacle of the American financial system is to wipe it clean. Unfortunately, this is all too easily confused with NWO tactics. If indeed a world monetary system is implemented, the USA will no doubt be the front runner.
Do I think we are headed there?
YES!
I also believe that OBAMA will be the one to do it.
Unfortunately, if this thing is done, there is no going back.
Win, loose, or draw, the federal reserve will still be in charge, only under a different name.
By the way, since the federal reserve, charges interest on the loans paid to the USA, where does that value go? Who is the FED, ultimately payable to?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
actually, why would it be such a bad thing if humanity is indeed going to be united and using for example one world currency?

Ps. take away the stories about depop plans etc, then a worldwide government aint so bad

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
HOY SNAP OUT OF IT

What is wrong with everyone?

Sheesh, first page, please read again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Christ, 57 flags and all this posts over a freaking lie and a hoax.

Embarrassing is what it is.

Unreal!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
did you ever think that obama is bringing down the fed,so that the imf can come in and implement the one world currency?
wouldn't that make sense?
i mean that would make him a hero in his own narcissitic eyes.but it would look like he saved us,only to bring us to total ruin.

never pass up a good crisis.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Actually, that was what made reading this forum so hillarious for me.

Sorcha Faal = Such a fall

Have you noticed how off-topic this whole thing has gotten? Obama the communist, Obama agent of the Pope in league with Israel, Obama the reincarnation of HORUS! ROFL

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Great story, op! Oh, how i laughed! S&F... The vatican. Yeah, because anyone with the education to get to the top of the American legal system would listen to their priest over a decision about where money comes from!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Its pretty amazing that when given evidence no one pays attention?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great thread OP feel free to watch the c-span vid and the other vid also

When Ben and paulson have to sit in front of the chair will be fun

Something is going down here...

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Michelle Obama is a member of CFR isen't she? They would never allow for the FED to be battled. And Barrack Obama probaly don't wanna be assassinated

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Why would six people who happen to be Roman Catholic justices be taking orders from the Vatican? Just because there Catholic does not mean the Vatican pulls there strings. If it did abortion would be illegal.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by mtok7]

[edit on 13-6-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here comes more Obama the savior BS right?
The simple matter is that the population knows whats up with the Federal Reserve and they can't hide it anymore, too much has been leaked either by accident or on purpose.

Now it's time to move the Chess pieces again. Obama takes on the Fed Reserve abolishes it and starts the world bank and looks like a hero.
BS... the world bank is the new Fed Reserve on a global level, that's all.

Same scam on a bigger scale.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

60 flags and 2 diggs now.

ATS loves a good hoax.

Lesson, if you are seeking flags, stars and a lot of replies get your material from Sorcha Faal

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

lol i would agree

But if you look close at this, she may be right for once but have it some what twisted

we know Mr O works for the PTB so, why would they have hearings about the fed?

scape goats? Are they aware of the people that are waking up? i think they are freaking out ...

But also i think that the fed is about to get a make over in a BIG way

it worked in the 19th ... time for a make over i think and that is what your going to see

happend with the UK.. need to crash it be for you can "fix it" wink wink

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The best hoaxes contain a lot of elements of truth and some factual information. They are getting better at it.

Beyond that, I have enjoyed reading the replies in this thread, some have been very interesting. Maybe the source is bad, or a hoax this thread itself is very good. The members of ATS are a fascinating bunch.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

The best hoaxes contain a lot of elements of truth and some factual information.

Wwf I don't mean to disagree with you but ...

That is in fact not really accurate.

Hoaxes are a lie by definition, what makes them believable to some is that the lies in the hoax premise are such that they will sound true/believable to the uninformed, the lazy who don't take the time to look things up for themselves, and the dogmatics that want so much to believe that they will ignore all reason.

At least that has been my observation.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

ELEMENTS of truth and some factual information... Of course it is twisted and overall the totality is a lie, but this is how the best hoaxes are successful.

Some people find confirmation of a theory or suspicion within a good hoax and will believe based on that alone.

I can't help but wonder if one day we will find ourselves unable to trust or believe anything anymore and simply become a race of hoaxers and liars.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by kommunist

No, if he really does take on the federal reserve it is so he can have complete control of the money.

It is not a good thing like you think it is. He would take down the fed because they get in the way of his sinister agenda.

Ohhh because the Fed is a good thing... and Obama is a bad thing??

Or

Because the Fed is a bad thing.... and Obama is a very bad thing??

Or

Because the Fed is an EXTREMELY bad thing..... and Obama is trying to deal with it?

I'll go with the latter..

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
didnt this happen before, think back on your conspiracy history, to an old king of France who wanted to go to war with England but had no money so he got the pope on his side to attack the richest organisation in the world at that time. the "knights templer"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join