It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now THIS is the mother of all Conspiracies!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
How can Obama be taking on the fed if everyone of his advisers is a wall street banker? Every single person on his economic team is connected to the fed.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by Melissa101

It's unfortunate that the Obamaton has been groomed as a servant under the wing of a reaping Raven.

It appears we have an Obamatron complete with a tele-prompter and speechwriter. Appears quite effective to date though is it not true that the Emperor time and again is proven to wear no clothes.

Though Obama, as well as another still has a Choice.
It's never too late to re-discover the Conscience within.

It is time to Choose and the hour is getting quite late!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

Would you mind explaining just what the blue hell you're taalking about?

What is an Obamaton and is it related to an Obamatron? What is an Obamatron, if not an Obamaton?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well I guess this puts an end to THIS conspiracy...

Geithner Said to Tell Bernanke Fed Gains Most in Rules Overhaul

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by THX-1138
People. Do you even know what you are talking about?
Why get rid of the Fed? Is the next bank going to be any different?
Obama is not against Jews. He is Jewish by blood. His mother is Jewish.
I think you are reading to much international internet propaganda.

I'm not disputing your statement, but I am going to make fun of it! Nothing personal, I just can't believe that this guy's heritage is so mucked up.

He is black and white,
Muslim and Jewish and Christian and Roman Catholic,
African and American,
Hawaiian and Midwestern,
A Conservative-Liberal or a Liberal-Conservative,
Patriot and Radical,
Grass-Roots Campaign with New Electronic Age flavor and backed by millions of $ and all the MSM,
Slick-Tough Politician, and takes "Date Night" to NYC,
etc, etc,....

Who the H*ll is this guy?!?

He must be the perfect bio-engineered ideal political puppet. Impossible to stereo-type, nail down, or criticize. No matter what you attack it will offend someone. He is bullet-proof, and a charismatic speaker to boot!

I tend to like him, but I am scared none the less, because when something seems too good to be true, it usually is!

Wowyou really hit the nail on the head with that comment. I never thought about him like that, but he is the perfect frontman. Jeez what have we gotten ourselves into.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i think we are forgetting the Rothchilds made Obama. If the federal reserve is taken down it will just move to the IMF. The whole new world order would have to be abolished from the top down.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
who wrote this crap? Obama controlled by the vatican? This is propaganda.

I AM GETTING SICK OF THE PROPAGANDA BEING POSTED TO THIS SITE.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OK ive been an avid ATS reader for quite some time now, but after reading this forum and all comments in its entirety, felt like today was the day to finally sign up and post.

First off, I guess im what you could call a Jew. I'm born to two Jewish parents. Being as though my family's roots on both sides are unknown, I'd like to reiterate the following FACTS as to make sure they remain at the front of your mind when reading a forum like this, which at times goes out on tangents and limbs of initial statements which are only partly or half fact and half theory...

1. Jewish is a religion, NOT a race. I was born into a family that practices this religion, however I do not follow this nor any organized religion personally.
2. Jewish does NOT mean descendents of Israel. I look italian. My younger brother has red hair and could pass for Irish. My mom thinks most of her side is Russian. My dads grandmothers were both mail order brides from somewhere, he thinks possibly ukraine or somethintg to that sort. Definitely not Israeli though.
3. Im poor as sh*t. My family has never had money. All Jews are not rich.
4. If you get to the point where you refer to the mentally deranged international bankers/FED/NWO and Jews as one in the same, a serious line has been blurred in your ego and your theories that develop beyond this point appear to everyone with a working brain as following the same degredating pattern. Please refer back to this post and read these steps again so other members can continue to take you and your ideas seriously.

This post is not to bash anyone, just pointing out FACTS to keep in mind so as not to deviate from topic. This is a really really good thread for once!! mad props!

Feel free to hit me up whenever, about anything. I always listen first and ask questions later. I have some very interesting theories of my own i'm just simply not about to post on public threads for the world, but will be more than happy to discuss anything with any open minded ATSers who wish to do so! hit me up!

peace

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This doesnt make any sense at ALL. Not from their past actions and where they have been driving things towards. Dont think for a second Obama and this trick is anything more then a mislead distraction. It reeks to high heaven with me.

Whats really going on. There has been a big movement by Ron Paul to audit the fed and get to the bottom of all this corruption, its gain massive momentum. TPTB know this and they know they need to do something about it. IMO this is nothing more a ruse. To disconnect the very much so connected obama and US administration from the fed. I can see one of 2 things resulting in this.

1. they will have a similar corrupt/controlled 911 commission to investigate the fed, and after months of investigation will come back and have found nothing wrong. Just wasting more time while they further their agenda.

2. The powers that be realize people are aware of their sinister federal reserve and simply plan to change the name of the federal reserve. They will do this by abolishing their own system in the public eye. While Obama and his cronies create and move to another system which will still be under complete control of TPTB. And most likely give them more globalized power and control of currency in the process.

There has been nothing but lies throughout Obama's campaigning. His presidency is a complete reversal of everything hes ever said and more. Dont fall for it guys. Its not anything more then another of their many tricks in the bag.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
While the source of this story is not one I’d particularly believe was aware of inside information, I will point out that President Kennedy was not the only President to tackle these issues.

The Federal Reserve is nothing more than a National Bank. The President that went to war against the National Bank, and won I might add, was President Andrew Jackson (the President on the US $20).

If Obama truly wants to step up to this task, it’ll have to be a sweep of epic proportions. It literally means he seizure of all top level Federal Reserve personnel and their detainment without release until they are tried and convicted for crimes against the United States. If the Supreme Court is really stacked with Catholics (something I couldn’t validate through official websites) I’m not sure how this will benefit these proceedings, as I’m not confident that the majority of those at the top of the Federal Reserve are able to play the “First Amendment Violation” card considering the mountain of evidence against them that they are intentionally defrauding the American taxpayer.

If Obama wishes to take on this task, I wish him all the best. It’ll send waves throughout the world. All of the debt that is held in the form of Treasury Bonds might become worthless overnight, and that might upset the holders of that debt to the point where they’ll look to take it out on us economically or militarily. The conversion to another currency is one that requires time. I was stationed in Germany when the Deutsche Mark converted over to the Euro. It wasn’t a fast process and it wasn’t one without pain as people adjusted their knowledge of the value of their currency. Things may become more expensive with the new currency.

The biggest problem I have is thinking about how the new currency would be implemented. I’m wanting it to return the the Department of Treasury as it was intended. Things need to be brought back to the way they were intended Constitutionally. An outside bank is nothing more than the Federal Reserve under a different name. I’d also go for a Constitutional Amendment forever banning any bank outside the Department of Treasury from ever being involved in the creation of currency, or the amount of it in circulation.

All of these things happening, I feel, are leading up to something. I admit I’m growing tired of waiting for it to happen. I’d rather it happen so we can deal with it and move forward.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
who wrote this crap? Obama controlled by the vatican? This is propaganda.

I AM GETTING SICK OF THE PROPAGANDA BEING POSTED TO THIS SITE.

Sorcha Faal aka David Booth wrote it.

Its a junk piece.

If people had bothered reading GAUTO's Post on the first page, instead of blindly commenting on the article, they would have learned that for themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I love to read about conspiracy theories and, as always, this is entertaining stuff, devoid of any real proof. However, a dose of reality is provided by the following article:

www.publiceye.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think that the macedonian intelligence news agency has good marketing trick.
Here sometimes the news are intentionally made very dramatic.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

Also:

"In 1983, the charge that Rothschild banks and other international banking concerns, mostly with Jewish names, controlled the Federal Reserve was published (probably from earlier sources) in the newsletter of a local Pennsylvania chapter of the National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE) — not an extremist group. The article stated that the Federal Reserve System "is not a Federal entity but a private corporation owned in part by the following: Rothschild banks of London and Berlin, Lazard Brothers bank of Paris, Israel Moses Seif banks of Italy, Warburg bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam, Lehman Bros. bank of New York, Chase Manhattan bank of New York, Kuhn, Loeb bank of New York, Goldman Sachs bank of New York."

In fact the Federal Reserve Bank of New York —the largest and most significant of the Fed’s 12 banks — lists the banks in the Second Federal Reserve District that are members and stockholders in the New York Federal Reserve Bank. With the exception of the Chase Manhattan Bank, the institutions cited by the NARFE newsletter as allegedly owning and controlling the Federal Reserve system ("Rothschild ...Lazard Brothers ...Israel Moses Seif ...Warburg ...Lehman Brothers ...Kuhn, Loeb ...Goldman, Sachs") were not members of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York."

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berens
I love to read about conspiracy theories and, as always, this is entertaining stuff, devoid of any real proof. However, a dose of reality is provided by the following article:

www.publiceye.org...

Whenever an organization seeks to tell me how to think... I avoid it. As long as you know they have an agenda, go for it, if that's what blows your skirt up. I won't waste my time reading their stuff though. This excerpt is from publiceye.org:

Why We Focus on the Right

While attacks on civil liberties can come from any direction, the political and Christian Right use skillful marketing that exploits the public’s desire for quick solutions and capitalizes on today’s hectic information flow. With clever slogans that oversimplify complex public policy issues, the Right routinely scapegoats others in pursuit of their agenda.

PRA responds with fair and accurate analysis, looking beneath the sound-bites and slogans of the Right, exposing the true goals and agendas of specific leaders, organizations and movements. We then present our analysis in ways that can help the media, advocates and educators understand and challenge the Right.

I don't need their help.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
A reply to Flaherty's essay posted above is posted on the following webpage:

www.freedom-force.org...

Note: I'm just sharing and cannot form an opinion on these two pieces yet.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So does anyone in the "KNOW" have any insight on the "Amero" or the "North American Union" ?

It may have been a hoax but there was supposedly 800 billion Amero sent to China for some reason and this would make a bit of sense considering how much of the U.S. China owns, so sending them all this 'money' before the Amero has any worth could have its advantages on paying them back once the Amero becomes a new currency. (just my 2 cents)

I know we can all talk negative on what we don't understand but I'm curious if anyone knows any truth to these two topics.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
guess some things are meant to stay vague to the public eyes

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Don't anybody forget about the guy who has been trying to do this FOREVER... Ron Paul...He who has been pushing and pushing to get it noticed...

Anyways if it is true YAY for that.. It will be number 2 on my scale..

But If he does and he ends up like the others who have tried... Don't you think there we be some tention from those who don't understand WHY it happened..Race hate crys and such.. Possible chaos/riots...
I am glad to see it,, but a bit worried as well

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by waelkd

That goes without saying,under "The right to know "
Philosophy,one thing however, that affects us all is the mischief
that is the Federal Reserve Bank.
It has been said so many times on ATS that the FRB gains a hefty percentage off of every Dollar printed, why should this be so,
it has nothing to do with the American government trusting the
FRB's financial expertise.Your Dollar in your hand has already had a slice of cents taken off it before you even get it,that equates to eternal debt.
If Obama is to take away the FRB's priviledge of printing money,
then for America that priviledge must then go to the American Treasury.
If he is successful in doing that,give him a medal.
The history in the Macedonia story is nothing new it also has deen discussed many times before.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The Macedonia International News Agency is registered to an address in the UK (Manchester to be precise) which is 2832 km from Macedonia according to google maps. Probably wouldn't be selling the farm off any info they release.

P.S Michael Cohen is a witch...let's burn him!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join