It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange & Unexplained - UFO Universe Freeway Portal Entrance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just read for yourself
Something has changed - Extremely important - as to why, your guess is as good as mine.

1-3 small red Alien Ships are controlling the entrance. They are moving around, constantly.

I've not seen one Alien mother ship come or go since this started. They move fast, they chase one another, they hold in place; this has been going for several weeks now. You don't require anything more than your own eyes. But you have to be in a dark location, you will not be able to see them if your in a city. If you can see the Big Dipper, watch mainly below, but also around Arcturus -- The Fourth-Brightest Star and watch between 9 pm and Midnight. They are too dark and move to fast to record with any normal camera, only a CCD camera would work for recording reasons.

I think there are here for a reason. What?

Are they protecting our planet for some reason?

If so - WHAT? - WHY?

They have to be security ships - very powerful and are controlling what aliens visit our galaxy - what other reason could there be?

Don't answer unless you see them for yourself. I hope you can see the Big Dipper from your home. Good luck, enjoy, this is exciting, but scary at the same time!

Something is happening! Who knows what?

You have to have good eyes to see these ships; they’re very small and are hard to see, they look like red laser dots.

The Entrance is @500KM above Earth.

The layout for the Triangle with the center being the portal opens at @500KM It only lies over, looks like they're at the Stars, they're not, when watching them, they park sometimes lined up over Muphrid, or will travel up and around Arcturus making it look like they’re "at the Star location".

It's an overlay, which looks so real, has if they are next to the stars.

You have to be in a dark area, not in a city or around bright street lights.

If you can SEE red in a black/dark area you should be able to see them, (Persons who can’t: Welders, Red/Green blindness and Diabetics #2)

You can only see them, if you have a direct line sight of the Dipper

The Big Dipper is moving North over Canada for the winter/actually, the Earth is rotating southerly. This Portal stays in its position.

Binoculars; were made for daytime, not looking for something that is @500KM away, in complete darkness. Telescopes aren’t working well because of such small red dots and they’re not sitting around to have their picture taken (electronic/motorized scopes can’t move and follow them), has the Earth rotates, the location is constantly moving, if you have a tracking telescope, that helps, but the UFO’s are moving.

www.skygaze.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/14/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Alright Joe...I'll bite...however first things first. 500kilometers is 12 miles roughly. So this portal is able to function inside of a gravity well? Is it stationary or does it rotate with the earth becasue that distance is still well within the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting. I get a little over 310 miles as a conversion from km.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
500km is actually around 310 miles.

Where did you get this information from Joe? Have you seen them yourself?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The Galactic federation is coming soon, that is probably why the portal is there with the guards.

Also could you upload a vid of this please? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can anyone else confirm seeing this? I'll be watching tonight, there's a relatively dark spot near me to watch from.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Old story. Already discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

If you've been watching these things for so long (2-3 years?) why haven't you taken a photo or made a video?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
sorry I was using statute

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
YES! I can confirm seeing these ships or whatever they are. I have been seeing them every night for the past week. I've seen them travel North to South and South to North, cruising at an odd trajectory right into and around the Big Dipper. I live in the country, away from a big city and when they hit certain areas they dissapear. I have video of it but no way of loading on to a computer. I have a sony handycam trv 98 and do not have my Pinnacle software to upload to Youtube and now that im in the country, i can only get a dial-up connection for now. I'll do my damndest to have them loaded asap. Not only have i seen the ships - they dont really look red to me, but they do not blink, follow each other, and look like below star level.

To me they look like balls of light. The first sighting i had out here was awesome, but not recorded - two of these ships (i dont know what else to call them) crossed each other and made big swooping motions, which eliminated conventional aircraft and sattelites. At work i'll see if anyone can help me load them up this weekend. But i have atleast 5 different videos from a few different nights of this happening. I dont know about the Galactic Federation and all that, but of many, many, many, many, hours of sky gazing, i havent seen anything like this happen every night.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ok - Saw 5 of these "objects" again last night. Caught 3 on video. 2 of them moving in the same frame, with a decent star as reference point, one of them moving south, the other moving in a similar direction, and the other moving the complete opposite way (didnt get the 3rd on video, thought it would be better to catch the two moving). This is no joke or hoax. I only caught the two heading in a similar direction because they took off pretty quick. If anyone is in the Carmel/Indianapolis area and can help me out with loading these videos it would be great - I will be getting the software to do it on my own soon, but still will have dial up service. I will be watching again tonight. I encourage anyone reading this to go out and look South of the Big Dipper because thats where i've been seeing a lot of this. These objects just pop out of nowhere and vanish. I havent seen anything like this before but have been seeing it every night this whole week! Atleast 15-20 in total. Hope this helps once i get the videos uploaded!!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"Wow,Finally," Someone has finally found what I have been seeing and telling people for 3 years from La Selva Beach California!I met Ed Grimsley
3 years ago and he told me about the Night Vision phenomenon that he
discovered when he was a teenager and has been telling every one that
would listen to him,but most riddiculed him,and he has just recently has been
recognised for his incredible discovery,He even showed George Noore his
first UFO! Back to the story, anyway,I spend almost every single night looking at the sky with my Gen3 Night Vision Goggles and the busiest part of the sky that I have been telling people is the area just past the end of the
handle of the Big Dipper. What happens is the area just passed the handle has only a few stars, and 15 to 20 minutes past sunset these star like things
start turning on, kind of like flicking on a light switch fora light bulb, after
about 6,8,or10 of these lights turn on just sit and relax on a comfortable
chair that has a reclining back so your neck dosen't get to sore and train
your eye's to look into the dark space but not at the stars them selves so
peripheral sight will expand and you will be able to see a large number of stars at the same time and what will happen next will amaze you,the light will power up and flash just like a flash bulb of a camera,not a flicker or a twinkle
but a flash that will leave an imprint in your eye's for a few seconds and then
they start to take off and most of the time you can see them with your bare
eye's, but much easier with a pair of Night vision goggles! Also another way to find UFOs in the night time, this is what I tell people, No 2 stars are the same size,and the light that they put out is a little bit different than the other stars,and if you see something like that, just sit and wait for them and eventually they will not let you down! This seems to work for me every time! One other way to see them is to look just like I have told you but "project intent" just as if you are telepathic,because you are telepathic whether you know it or not, Be confident and practice, you will be amazed at what can do! Buy the way, the area past the end of the Big Dipper is probably the most consistent spot that I have found that I can find UFOs every time! Just one other thing i need to tell you is, about a 2 years ago I found a video on you tube that showed some UFO appearing just like i told you, that just started appearing in a small group just like the one's i have told you about and after some calculation's discovered that these were the same one's that I have been looking at and telling everyone about, so please someone on this website please try to find this video and post it please! Thank you again and
"GOOD LUCK"!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Hey nice to hear you are seeing this too my friend. I have every night this past week, i guess because i've really been looking. But you are right, right by the handle of the Big Dipper. I can see them without any nightvision goggles, just my eyes. I dont know whats going on up there, but since i had my 1st sighting EVER of a UFO in April, its been non-stop. Swooping UFO's, Fireballs (could be comets or space junk, but still cool to see), 3 UFO's at once, flashing/pulsating lights which cannot be explained and it is NOT satellites!! Please people, if you want to see UFO's watch this part of the sky.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow amazing thread because just Thursday night as I was at bed looking out window, I get a good view of Actarus which is like about 3 rd or 4th Brightest star in the northern hemisphere sky, Actarus is getting lower in the sky at my lattitude but still at quite an angle to look up with Ursa major at the right and above this star.

I noticed a very bright object come in to view from this region and POV and no way it was a satelite because I know what they look like shooting across the sky, this was very bright, much brighter than the star Actaurus, moved very quick with no noise, well didnt no how high it was, but can rule out a conventional aircraft.
also it was pulsating at times so can rule out meteorites or meteors.

interesting stuff!

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Sparkey76]

new topics

top topics

join