It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Audit the Fed Bill Surpasses Crucial Benchmark

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

As much as I would like to believe in your ideals but after thousands of years of NWO rule, do you think you think they would give up so easily?

Don't bet your soon to be new one world currency dollars on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
is it a coincidence that level 6 was announced around the same time on the same day as this bill got enough sponsors?
. do people really think that the federal reserve is just going to hand over their accounting books with a smile?lol!! yeah right. remember its like a game of chess. we just made our move with hr1207 and its time for tptb to make their move.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

Bang on the money - level 6 pandemic allows for the declaration of martial law, and the power goes entirely to the executive - goodbye to any bills anyone might want to pass.

I think martial law may not yet be ready to implement - so they may try some delay tactics on the bill first. Also of note is that the ability to declare martial law is a huge bargaining chip - Obama just has to say 'martial law' and you can expect congress to think twice.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

So let me get this straight - you guys really believe this LAW will stop them… Hmmm, They don’t even obey the Constitution, and never did, didn’t obey the laws before, and yet you think this will stop them… So when all comes, and you THINK you won, so you put down your guns, ammo, step down off your guard because you WON… WHAMMO = they come to take you away in the night… Hence you guys say that you KNOW the Gov., but by your logic of this being a win - this equates that many of you don’t know jack squat about the Gov., and their tricks, etc… This is just a trick to again get everyone to let down their guard… Always be on guard when your up against these type of evil man, and women in the Governments…..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Why would they audit the Fed?

NO accountability was congress' ticket to plausable deniability.

NO accountability let congress spend whatever they wanted to.

NO accountability let congress maintain power.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nowshining

After auditing and dismantling the Fed and it's tentacles, multi-trillions of illegal and ill-gotten financial and resource (commodities, land etc.) gains may be returned to the people and evenly divided among State govts to be more effectively and efficiently managed/spent on the people and State and local govts. whom were extorted/defrauded in the first place. This is the next step to something much grander.

The only purpose or 'reasonable' conception of a Federal Govt. is for national defense. The states and local govts. should and could more effectively and efficiently manage the resources of it's people.

The Federal govt. has never acted in the interest of the 'people' it claimed to represent. It is a foreign run institution of a collection of internationalist so called elites that should very well be running for the hills by now in search of a dark cave to crawl into.

True power is from within not without. Tyrants are a sad and lonely crew of whom most often become their own worst enemies. Most live short and treacherous lives as per design.

Personally, I have never desired power over another or pursued greed with selfish ambition. To date, I have no 'known' enemies and live with a clear conscience though am quite willing to violently defend my person when 'necessary' as this is an inherent Right of Man. I prefer to walk in peace though with the Spear of Justice and Jurisprudence incognito. A good clean and honest life extends ones life and youth, by design. I am in my late 30s though appear in early 20s.

When you help another, you help yourself. The 'circle' of life.

Cowardice, Greed, Selfish Ambition and the Lust for Power is currently destroying the Soul of the people and is a detriment to the future existance of the human race. I am much more at home in Nature than with my fellow man of the 'day'. Nature heals and revigors the Soul.
A return to the ideals of the ^"Sovereign Individual"^ is in 'every' man's interest in the End.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Auditing the FED in an honest way would bring Chaos. We would learn our Gold is gone...the gold we subbmitted to the Federal Reserve as our collateral, we would learn, all of what America is built on is backed by nothing but thin air. This will collapse the dollar. It will not be allowed. The FED will not allow tranparency, just like the Executive Branch no longer has transparency.

I am so cynical I believe no good will come of this and I worry for the well being of Dr. Paul. I believe he is a hero for trying, but his is truly Don Quixote.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Karrotz

I'm sorry but I have never thought just an audit of the Fed would do anything! Seriously, the problems are just too entrenched in the government. The only thing it could do is to make the American public feel better about the Fed. Do you seriously think an audit will do what it's supposed to do? I would love so much to be able to stick my head back in the sand and believe that these people will do the right thing but, alas, I cannot. I DO try from time to time, just for the feeling of comfort, but then something else happens and it brings me back to reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I agree with allclear. A distraction is not needed to flush this Bill or it's passage. As usual some Rep will add a rider to the Bill that will make it "unfeasable" for BHO to sign and he'll veto it. Just wait and see. And Karrotz, how many times does Lucy have to pull away the football before you get it?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
c'mon folks, I know you're smarter than this.

Do ya really think CONgress is taking the lead on this to better our lives? To get to the truth on the fed's books?

Its rather amusing to see and hear so many people content with the actions of the puppets in Washington. Yeah...they're really working for us now!

There is no difference between Kucinich, Paul, Obama, Bonerman or any of the treasonous criminals. They have sold us out for decades and decades. THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR US. They have their own master to answer to, just as we do (ours = laws, regulations, policies, IRS). Their bosses are much meaner, and I'm sure you know the price if you step out of line to far.

So sit back in your lazy chair, and relax. your representatives have this all fixed (oops...wired) for you. You should be just fine.

What makes you think Dr. Paul is the same as anyone else? sounds like your saying that just because hes an elected represenative you think hes evil and out to get the american people.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
From another thread, I posted this:

It is all true in my mind. A good compilation and connecting of the dots.

As for taking on the FED, well it only means under supervision of a world body, the IMF or World Bank. Just another rung up the ladder from the FEDex Reserve!
Consider this a mass layoff of middle managers of the elite banksters.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
oh dear..

Have a read of this, it probably deserves its own thread but....

www.doomdaily.com...

Which is why we were greatly troubled when we learned recently on good authority that Federal representatives may have opened multiple undisclosed-type accounts with none other than State Street Global Advisors over the past few months. All of these accounts are allegedly handled by one single trader, who is cocooned and isolated from interaction with other partners.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
Problem... Reaction... Solution!!!
Unaudited Fed... Accountability... IMF(World bank reserve, world financial standards,control, currency!) No wonder this bill is sailing through relatively unharmed at this time.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Atlantican]

You just gave me the shivers...but, wouldn't that suggest that Ron Paul is in on all of this???

I really don't want that to be true, but if it is *sigh*

I don't want to think of him this way, but do you think he's just naive? Could it be that he thinks that this will end the fed therefore bringing economic freedom to America again unbeknownst to him that he's just playing right into their game?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
its one of many things they should unfold for the public

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Karrotz

As much as I would like to believe in your ideals but after thousands of years of NWO rule, do you think you think they would give up so easily?

Don't bet your soon to be new one world currency dollars on it.

Like the above said how do you know its not part of there plan to audit the fed, or bring this up in the congress. I am not saying it is, but i think the fed will be ready to con you guys more.

They seem to play alot of games, as smart people always think us all are too stup1d to figure it out.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Karrotz

I'm sorry but I have never thought just an audit of the Fed would do anything! Seriously, the problems are just too entrenched in the government. The only thing it could do is to make the American public feel better about the Fed. Do you seriously think an audit will do what it's supposed to do? I would love so much to be able to stick my head back in the sand and believe that these people will do the right thing but, alas, I cannot. I DO try from time to time, just for the feeling of comfort, but then something else happens and it brings me back to reality.

Well it's not necessarily that I believe the audit will accomplish much, the biggest reason being that I think it will pass, but will ultimately be just more pork fat with little meat in it. I think it's not so much making us feel better, as it is more of getting some people to wake up to one of our biggest problems, the Fed. I still think just too many partying college kids (I'm in college myself) and average American's either just don't care enough to pay attention, or are just oblivious to anything other than what they are shown on TV.

The sentiment I was feeling when I read through this thread was just simply being that, it would seem, no matter what anyone does or tries to do, it gets shot down immediately on ATS as just not good enough or not big enough to solve the real problem.

We are in a huge, huge mess right now. With any problem, you just cannot tackle it all at once. I truly believe you need to take on each individual aspect at a time, and work for the larger goal. This bill is just ONE item, trying to help patch up one cut out of numerous injuries this nation is facing.

It's not that this is the absolute answer. It's one step towards an answer, so I don't feel like it should just be shunned away as being no good at all, and not given a chance. But believe me, there's much much more that has to be done, if the Fed dragon is to be slayed! (If, possible....but then again, corruption in government will NEVER be null...)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ron Paul: Audit the Fed Update

good video and he talks about the differences between his and Kuccinich's bill as well that was previously listed

290 co-signers would be even better

let's hope it gets there
let's hope for the purpose of peace!

yes peace, war and proppin up govts can't be financed without the FED
so keep your fingers crossed!

We may very well be witnessing history here people!

EDIT: Let's all contribute! Post in the comments section of youtube
it's not much but better than nothing isn't it???

Talk about speaking to people's reps to tell them to co-sign this.
Increase view counts and comments and even favorites on this video!

ORRR..... You could just do nothing!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Talk about speaking to people's reps to tell them to co-sign this.
Increase view counts and comments and even favorites on this video!

I emailed my rep already. I live in NC, and the ONLY Republican rep. that DIDN"T co-sponsor yet just happened to be MY rep. Just bad luck man. As much as I wanted to just say "hey, what the hell man???"..... I was nice

Edit: The only NC Republican Rep. that is

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Karrotz]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
I see one of two things happening if 1207 is forced into law...

1. all the sudden the evil North Koreans step up the rhetoric and we go to war forgetting about the Federal Reserve.
or
2. The evil Federal Reserve is thrown under the bus to give everyone a sense of accomplishment meanwhile a more sinister monetary system takes it's place like a One World Central Bank that of course is more "fiscally responsible and has our best interests in mind."

1207 is a very important first step but beware what's going on while we are celebrating success. It does not end with an audit...

Although I like the two points you bring up, I'm a little troubled by your own personal rhetoric labeling the North Koreans as "evil"

Regardless, I agree with your suggestion, following the Bilderberg Group meeting around a month ago, and how this might be one of the Chess moves planned out... Just like Swine Flu was coincidentally introduced to Congress the same time HR 2159 was brought up (the bill which was going to allow the Attorney General the right to label someone as a terrorist and prevent them the right to bear arms... see link in my Signature if you are unaware) I find it possible to be the same in this case.

Albeit your tone is a little harsh, I would again like to thank you for your input. Great ideas!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As another poster said in a different thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We gotta, once again, cleanse our country of the fraudulent fed.

Take it straight to the constitution. No body cept the citizen can take control of any financial institution. But good luck bringing it into fruition, everyone says they have their agents working to turn this bill into an illusion.

lol my 2cent.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by shanerz]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think this is good news.
I think a Federal Reserve audit must ultimately end up like Dorothy's audit of the Wizard Of Oz ===> "PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN"...

The Wizard was not better off once Dorothy looked behind the curtain...

Money is just a dream, and the rich masters only own things because the police/military believe that the money they are being paid to point their guns at (the other, similar-to-themselves,poor) people represents something real...the more deranged crazy and rigged the system gets shown to be, the more likely it is that the people will not want to work against their own interests defending the masters' loot but instead begin looting the boss themselves...

Remember the flip side of owning everything and trying to enslave everyone is that EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU once they figure it out...

And this audit bit seems like one step forward for the dumb us group mind towards figuring it out...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join