It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Audit the Fed Bill Surpasses Crucial Benchmark

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I see one of two things happening if 1207 is forced into law...

1. all the sudden the evil North Koreans step up the rhetoric and we go to war forgetting about the Federal Reserve.
or
2. The evil Federal Reserve is thrown under the bus to give everyone a sense of accomplishment meanwhile a more sinister monetary system takes it's place like a One World Central Bank that of course is more "fiscally responsible and has our best interests in mind."

1207 is a very important first step but beware what's going on while we are celebrating success. It does not end with an audit...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarkazmon

Nail right on the head ! I call natural disaster , North Korea , Iran NO... wait SWINE FLUE , lets take bets! spin spin the wheel of chaos where it's stops not even Obama knows !

[edit on 11-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 11-6-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
c'mon folks, I know you're smarter than this.

Do ya really think CONgress is taking the lead on this to better our lives? To get to the truth on the fed's books?

Its rather amusing to see and hear so many people content with the actions of the puppets in Washington. Yeah...they're really working for us now!

There is no difference between Kucinich, Paul, Obama, Bonerman or any of the treasonous criminals. They have sold us out for decades and decades. THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR US. They have their own master to answer to, just as we do (ours = laws, regulations, policies, IRS). Their bosses are much meaner, and I'm sure you know the price if you step out of line to far.

So sit back in your lazy chair, and relax. your representatives have this all fixed (oops...wired) for you. You should be just fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

reply to post by Atlantican

However, like Atlantican said, the audit will most likely reveal high level incompetency and corruption in the Federal Reserve and operational duties will be turned over to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The ultimate goal is a one world government and one world bank. This bill - although well-intended (I hope) - fits right in with their plan.

[edit on 6/11/09 by NovusOrdoMundi]

The next best answer to this question is to...not let them print the dollar. The next step is to "nationalize" the fed and make it our own. Passing on toa World curency wont solve American Problems. Give no credence to the world bank, Americans, take your currency issues into your own hands.

WarrenB, this is called fraud. Although I have no audit exp, the textbook answer to the best of my knowledge would be to see who approved the orders and then go with who did the keystrokes to make those changes happen. The keyfor this fraud is to find any sort of trail to see where it goes, electronic or otherwise. IT audit sophistication is getting better and better, and auditers are not trained to find fraud. We would need to bring in Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) who have specialties in tech to do a better job.

Finally, to all, DIG DEEPER THAN BERNANKE! BRING IT TO GREENSPAN IF THATS THE CASE GET THEM ALL INTERVIEWED DONT TAKE THE EASY ANSWERS AND PLAGUE OUR REPS WITH EMAILS AND CALLS AND FAXES ONCE THEY ARE DONE TO KEEP PRESSING. God I love you all

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
all i can say is please pass

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

CPdaman, thats why im saying keep it private. The privitization of the audits would have these private firm's reputations riding on it. The gov is thegov, but 5 big time auditors working to outdo the others to find "the big fraud" would work perfectly in our favor.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I like your IMF ending better than what I had originally written. It makes more sense in the current climate than the Fed continuing as normal, although it'd probably be the World Bank and not the IMF. So, I've rewritten my original post:

This bill will pass, Obama will sign it, there will not be any distractions, a large amount will be "investigated", all people will call for Bernanke to resign, he will resign, the American people will feel vindicated, Obama will collect all the good will felt towards him from the American public and the Fed's responsibilities will be willingly handed to the World Bank.

Don't you see? It's already started. Bernanke is the fall guy. Fed Emails Bash BofA Chief in Tussle Over Merrill Deal

[edit on 11/6/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The buying up of US assets via the "bailouts" may go hand in hand with Federal Reserve disclosure. Ultimately it may produce rationals for the bankruptcy and sale of of these assets acquired by the "government" to foreign (Illuminati) interests and a desperate need for international currency rationals. What isn't likely to happen is a disclosure of the frauds committed by the Illuminati in the establishment of the Federal Reserve, IMF, wars, causes, infiltration of governments, corporations, institutions and military used to facilitate the take over. Ultimately the disclosure of the Fed may result in little more the a sales pitch to justify the end of human rights.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Ive believed the buying of Chystler and GM (gov't motors) was for making of a war machine.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
by jove I think he's got it. Of course it makes perfect sense. Declare the Federal Reserve a worthless institution running nothing less than a Ponzi scheme. Burnanke takes the fall and Obama gives it all to the world bank.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I can't take credit for the IMF solution. Atlantican posted it. I simply combined your theory and his theory and used my obnoxiously red, hard-to-miss avatar to draw attention to your posts.

I agree completely with your new post too. The World Bank is definitely another possibility. But IMF, World Bank, it doesn't really matter. The same people will ultimately have control, because I have no doubt they control both.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Is Pelosi and Reid signing on to this proposed bill?

Without them, this bill is dead in the water. They control the agenda and I can't see them letting RP be a part of their agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Does anybody else find it surprising that Kucinich sponsored it so late in the game?

Kuccinich and RP are friends and talk on the phone often

but Kuccinich introduced his own bill about 4 weeks ago

Washington, May 15 - Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) has introduced legislation that would allow, for the first time, the government to audit and oversee the Federal Reserve’s response to the economic crisis. H.R. 2424
kucinich.house.gov...

See this is how Kuccinich met his girl Elizabeth
www.commondreams.org...

See Dennis's relation with Chicago-based American Monetary Institute

And in that page
"Here's why the AMI considers the Austrian School as monetarily illiterate and not having done their homework:"

So it seems as if Kuccinich is against Austrian Economics, which Ron Paul is a firm believer of.

That's why Kuccinich made his own futile bill to compete against Ron Paul's.

However Kuccinich's HR2424 was not referred to the House Financial Services committee, but to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Slight difference

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for posting that, now I understand why Kuchinch was late on Pauls bill. It's good to see he was actually working on something in this regard. I know a lot of people have problems with Kuchinch over economics and gun control, but I think he "gets it" way more than most politicians, he's definitely a valuable ally in the fight against authoritarianism, corruption, and bogus wars, although I do wish he'd back down on the gun control a bit, especially as when he was threatened by the mafia, he carried a gun himself, so he should really know better on that.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by jimminycricket]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nobody has answered my question. What keeps these same people from buying right back in? Might I add with overwhelming hard assets?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

They won't have to buy back in to anything. I'm starting to believe that it is them who are orchestrating this audit. I really don't want to believe that Ron Paul is involved with them, but this bill falls completely in line with their agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Exactly.... Enter chaos...after chaos and much bloodletting ..Enter NWO full force...order out of chaos.Problem-reaction-solution.

[edit on 6/11/09 by nickoli]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
'WUndafooled' news; kinda like a 'liesurely' stroll down Disney Lane though no/know? one expects the 'virus' and subsequent martial law and 'mandatory'? vaccinations not to ....Get....in the way of progrEss?...?
I understand the 'virus' is to be quite a 'hit' this Fall. Seems like the appropriate season....fall and all.

Progress indeeeed, why I just witnessed the Obamaton declare how he is to provide health care for all.....that's right folks....for every last one of you 'survivors'. I suppose the 65 Trillion in unfunded liabilities and multi-trillion in unaccounted for worldwide financial losses inherent in the sys-tem have no 'say' in this matter. Yes, I don't believe 'that' will be much of an issue there-after?

Tic-toc for there will be no cot-ciT.

It is 'time' to Choose.

The NWO folk have their undersea, underground and space stations at the ready....for whichever contingency they may choose.

Unfortunately, it appears the flock have been folked.

This Is the 'change' you can 'believe' in?

Good nacht.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

My friend I believe in two things...

There is a NWO agenda....

In the end,it will be ruled by FREE MEN.

Long live the Republic of The United States Of America.

Viva La Revolution..

[edit on 6/12/09 by nickoli]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't chime in very often here, but this thread is absolutely disappointing. Yes ATS is a conspiracy site, but come on guys.....

All I've heard for the last several months was "we gotta do something!" "We can't let them keep spending like that!" "The fed is outta control!"

We FINALLY have something good going, someone is doing something very productive, there might be some hope. What do we hear now?

"This will not work" "They will never let this happen!" "I'm a little concerned their motives..."

It hasn't even GOT the chance, and ATS already says NO chance....

I can see the real "conspiracy" side of this site coming out. Not trying to offend anyone here, really. But saying one thing (Do something!) then another when they do (It's too far, nothing will work) is just going back and forth isn't it?

OK, so if we can count out any legal ways to handle the fed, what do we do instead??

Like I said, I'm a conspiracy nut to. And I have my doubts like the rest of us. But sometimes hope is a better train of debate than doom. This is just killing the whole idea of any hope we have left. If we all keep thinking like this, we might as well go buy some tin foil and canned food and move to antarctica( with global warming, don't forget your sunblock

Stay positive, or at least try to somewhat!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join