It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Alien Dwarf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just read this story about a small dwarfish alien in a small village in russia.

This is the first time I've heard about this it seems extraordinary and too sensational to be true. Was it ever proved as a hoax or anything? What's the most reliable information on it? All I can find is sensationalists and hype.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Scope and a Beam]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

It was never proven to be a hoax, no. The first explanation were that it was a Human Fetus, but the obduction-results revealed that the body had a minumum of ten differences from a Human body, and yet not deformed or mutated.
However, the woman that found the creature and soon after got taken to a mental-hospital, got killed during a run away-attempt. (Makes you wonder, huh?)
After that, the creature disappeared and not much more have ever been revealed since.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's pravda......

Thats almost as bad as referencing Sorcha faal.

It's the russian equivalent to the national enquirer.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Please stop posting every story you find on that website bud, its a tabloid site and is mostly junk. I have noticed you have made multiple posts today so either you think they are legit or you trying to funnel traffic to the site.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
It's pravda......

Thats almost as bad as referencing Sorcha faal.

It's the russian equivalent to the national enquirer.

However the story itself was a "real life-event" reported in the average Newsportals aswell. So it was not some poorly known story cooked up only by Pravda, regardless of what opinion one holds about that Mediaportal.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sorry guys didn't even realise, it's the first time I came across it and saw some cool stories and thought I'd share. To be fair I only posted about the ones with possible evidence.

new topics

top topics

join