It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 62nd Roswell Anniversary Pros VS Cons Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
reply to post by fls13

We didn't build the Space Shuttle to kill people, and yet 14 people have died in them. Your logic doesn't hold.....

There are a lot of crashed saucer stories. This list doesn't even include Cape Girardeau, MO in 1941.

I understand your point about the two shuttle disasters, but don't get me started on that. The Columbia's loss was inexcusable.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that no matter how advanced Humanity gets, there will "always" be accidents. It's just the nature of things. As for there being numerous "crashed saucers", I cannot for the life of me remember any other one where military intelligence studied the debris and called it a crashed saucer and "then" the military itself put out a news brief saying they had found a crashed saucer. Roswell "rises above" quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Roswell is the most compelling of the saucer crash stories, the most likely to be true. I'm not entirely convinced but there's an awful lot there.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm convinced of Roswell, nearly 100% probability IMO. The press release, the principle military witnesses attesting to a cover up and intimidation etc....Kecksburg PA is another UFO crash that is almost certainly a genuine event.

Supposedly there was a UFO crash in Paradise Valley. Also another up the road near the old Cave Creek Rd. Both stories are in ATS by Tim Good. I'd rate their probability as somewhere between 10-50%.

Sometimes I wonder how many supposed UFO "crashes" are really "one way trips". Like the way we sent out the Voyager probes. ET's could be sending federal express packages. I wonder what they contain ? Rememeber the warehouse in Raiders of the Lost Ark ? I read a book by Robert Collins.

He was a former Air Force intelligence officer and worked for the foreign tech division at Wright Patterson. He talks about a rumored collection of alien artifacts in possession by the powers that be, he even describes some of them, from second hand accounts. Very wierd stuff.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
No skeptics so far in this thread. Good........

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

It would be a more interesting thread with some skeptical points of view on offer.

Isn't that why you used the term "pros & cons" in the title..... to encourage discussion?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

It would be a more interesting thread with some skeptical points of view on offer.

Isn't that why you used the term "pros & cons" in the title..... to encourage discussion?

I agree, but it's still nice to see that most people who have seriously researched the Roswell incident come the the same conclusion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Larry King Live Roswell Special from (((2008)))

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The GAO report states that the outgoing messages from Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) for the period of time when the Roswell incident occurred were destroyed without proper authority. Congressman Steve Schiff pointed out that these messages would have shown how military officials in Roswell were explaining to their superiors exactly what happened.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Watch and pay close attention to these videos. First-hand key witnesses.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I've read extensively about Roswell.

I would very much like it to be an extraterrestrial incident.

However I'm still not sure.

So I shall keep reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join