It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France unveils secret images of aliens and their spaceships

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

France took the lead in providing UFO - OVNIs in French - information Thursday when its national space agency unveiled a website documenting more than 1,600 sightings during the past 50 years.

Source
english.pravda.ru...

Really not sure how old or reliable this is, sorry if it's useless but I just thought I'd share.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

i found it odd that so much of this ado of the french government going for the disclosure...haven't they heard of their very own raelian movement? of course its not a government acknowledged movement but it's definetly french...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
THe french website is:

www.cnes-geipan.fr...

But it's all in french and pdf files, so i didn't take a look at it.

Anyone know french?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmazingK

Run it through the translator at translate.google.com.

The English will be a little unnatural, but the idea should get across.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Excellent idea. I did take a look at one of the pdf files, but it seemed to be a book or long report of some kind.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Translated link
click the link to read it in English

But the most recent update was back in april....

This site appears to be a place to compile UFO/ORB siting data in France.

here is an example of a typical siting report;

On October 7, 2007, the GEIPAN is contacted by email by a witness who explains to have followed a form of silently flying rhombus of several colors. It continued the phenomenon during 5 to 6 km between Neuville the Ladies and Vonnas before losing sight of the fact it. It joint with its sending of the photographs taken during the “continuation” of the phenomenon and announces to have met 4 other witnesses, a truck driver and 3 young girls working in a horticultural company of Vonnas. The 4 witnesses will observe the phenomenon several minutes before losing sight of the fact it. Following a call witness passed in the daily newspaper Progress, of many witnesses will appear.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by drsmooth23]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
you can enter the website address near the middle of this page www.google.com... and select the language and it will translate the page to English for you

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Godhood]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So is this the disclosure that France was supposed to have?

Kind of looks that way to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

In fact no... the article on pravda links to an article on german online magazine spiegel from 2007

here is the original article (german)
www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
not only that, just about all of those pictures are either irrelevant because they are from movies/is a blimp . If this is what France came up with as disclosure then i would laugh, because clearly all they did was surf the internet for the most commonly recycled pictures.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by enkira
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

i found it odd that so much of this ado of the french government going for the disclosure...haven't they heard of their very own raelian movement? of course its not a government acknowledged movement but it's definetly french...

Raelian Movement / Raelian Revolution !? I have been trying to contact them again, but since I am in China and China government banned all access to their main website, could u tell me if there are some minor website that can eventually contact them? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Check out my thread for more info on the france disclosure. The guy who claimed it is a total freakin loon. www.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted some of his past predictions, yada yada on there. He even claims to have information on the ET's, such as they are 2000 years more advanced than us, if we kept up our current trend of technology, and so on and so forth.
I took the liberty of emailing him.

-Z-

new topics

top topics

join