It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cats Tail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My Aunt was relating to me on the phone how this last Saturday she was looking out her kitchen window to her garden outside. She said that the weeds were getting a little out of hand, so she decided to go to the garage, get the weedwacker, and cut down the weeds before they got real bad. So she grabbed the weedwacker and went to the garden where she started cutting the weeds. About ten minutes into the project, she heard this animal start screeching in pain. It startled her to the point that she dropped the weedwacker. When she looked down at the ground, she noticed a cat writhing in pain on the ground. It's tail had been cut off. She told me that she picked up the cat and then she picked up it's tail, put them in her car and then drove off to Wal Marts. "Why in God's name did you take it to Wal Marts?!?" Iwas about to ask why she didn't take it to the Vets Hospital instead when she cut in: "Because I heard that Wal Marts was the biggest and best Re Tailer in the world!" It was then that she started laughing and it was then that I realized that she had suckered me in on a joke.

new topics

join