It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 fold, 20 fold , Judgement on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I IMMEDIATELY heard these words: 20-fold, 20-FOLD, again I say, 20-FOLD is come upon this White House and upon this land."
www.prayersforthepeople.com...

I found it very interesting upon how this person came up with the idea of 20 fold judgement.

Very Carl Jungian...

A $20 bill has President Andrew Jackson on the front, and the White House facing north on the reverse. The bill is folded in half so that Jackson is inside and the White House is on the outside. The bill is folded in half and held in such a way that the White House shown on the $20 bill appears to be contiguous with the "real" White House in the background.
The number 20 appears in the upper left corner. It appears again in the lower left corner but in much larger type. The number 20 appears one more time at the bottom and is spelled out.

The words that can be seen are "The" "United" "In" and "God," having taken into account already the number 20 being spelled out as a word.

The word "States" is divided in half so that the letters S-T-A appear. The letter "A" would have the sound of the long "A" vowel, like the word "stay."

There is a left hand holding the bill out in such a way that the person looking at the photo becomes part of the photo; it's as though the viewer himself is holding the bill.

All three of the number "20's" appear to the left of the fold. These "20's" could appear to read as a phrase, as in "20-fold."

Thus, "20-fold, 20-fold, I will spell it out for you, T-W-E-N-T-Y-fold!" (When we want to make ourselves VERY CLEAR, we will say, "Do you want me to 'spell' it out for you?" The same emphasis is what is found here.)

The number 20 is NOT being multiplied here as in 20 x 3. Instead, the number 20 is being repeated here for emphasis.

If the number 20 is being repeated for emphasis, then so is the word "fold." The word "fold" here has three meanings. A fold can mean "to become doubled." It can mean "to bend (as a layer of rock) into folds." And it can mean "to lay one part over another part (as in fold a letter)."

There are two sides to this $20 bill. The inside and the outside. The inside is a witness to the outside. (I will explain that.) There are three parts to this interpretation: two judgments of desolation ( earthquake, collapse of the dollar) and one harbinger of the "tree.".

THE FIRST JUDGMENT

As surely as the word "States" is divided in half, so will the United States be physically divided in half. There will be a massive earthquake that will split the United States into two parts. Because there has been a previous tremendous earthquake in the center of the United States before, we have to look at that history briefly.

In the winter of 1811-1812, three powerful earthquakes struck along the Mississippi River. The epicenter for the quakes appeared to be near a small town in southern Missouri called New Madrid. These three earthquakes have been called the New Madrid earthquakes ever since. The first earthquake struck December 16, 1811 at approximately 2:00 a.m. in the morning. The second earthquake struck January 1812, and the third February 1812. All three earthquakes are estimated to have been magnitude 8.0 and greater with the February quake being 8.3.

www.prayersforthepeople.com...

So when you look at the picture he is saying that he or she heard God and that they saw the twenty fold judgement coming to America in the picture.

You can see from the above images that there are a few things we can look forward to later this year as well. We approach the repeat of the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars, the settling of Australia, and the 1811 New Madrid earthquake. If these events do repeat in some similar way, then we should have an eventful year...perhaps even another great earthquake in the US around late October?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What I sense as odd is this.

If you read the latest thread on Novelty....and the Air France incident we see that the Madrid quake comes into play on the chart showing T. McKenna's Time Wave Chart.

Also this does line up with the idea of a big quake in the US heartland which was something the time monks had picked up on the Alta report last year.

I remember reading that the longer the lull between first indication on the Web Bot of a future event and the actual event increases the "size" of the event.

Anyhow this 20 fold judgment gave me the shivers as I read it as it seemed to line up with the Web Bot and the T.Mckenna time wave/novelty ideas.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlationwww.abovetopsecret.com...

The Second Judgement basicly repeats the warnings of President Andrew Jackson.

In 1928, he was replaced by President Jackson. Why? Records at the U.S. Treasury do not reveal why Jackson was chosen. Some historians, though, consider it an irony that he was put on the $20 bill, because they think Jackson would have hated the "honor." Jackson was opposed to both the Central Bank (later Federal Reserve) as well as paper money.

It is interesting to note that he was placed on the $20 bill in 1928, one year BEFORE the stock market crash of October 29, 1929.

Just as Andrew Jackson appeared in 1928 once more in an historical irony with his warnings to avoid the very situations with our central bank and paper currency so will we now have to endure the folly of not heeding his heart's cry. His farewell address (a letter bears an address) was ignored and the Great Depression occurred. Therefore, this $20 bill folded "as in a letter" bears witness that we will have a Greater Depression of "20-fold, 20-fold, I will spell it out for you, T-W-E-N-T-Y-fold!"

So the second judgement according to the woman who wrote this is a Depression.

This is posted on Steve Quayles World as well.

I posted this in Skunk Works as I understand that many take Steve Quayle very lightly.www.stevequayle.com...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Some of the language isn't my thing, but the whole interpretation is either genius, inspired or insane.

The interpretations about the picture were past fascinating. I am very interested in what others may think.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I agree with your interpretation of the post...it really is interesting.

Also I had no idea that Jackson was put on the twenty dollar bill just before the Great Depression. I found that very interesting.

Thanks
WR

join